Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Daily Deal (DD) 2018 Rotation List and Sales Help

Comments

• NetjeraNetjera Posts: 169 Member
    Hey @Netjera nice to c u back! Yeah it was time to create a new avatar. One that looks more like me in reallife. Even it's not 101% correct.

And now a big cup of hot chocolate mit marshmallows.
    Praise the lord ๐Ÿ™๐Ÿผ

Greetings y'all

โ˜•๐Ÿข<-- toasted marshmallows for your cocoa. :)
  • angeljess26angeljess26 Posts: 2,400 Member
    @Netjera welcome back. Glad to see you again, and good to hear you're finally starting to feel better. Here is a link to the DD birthday calendar.
    As of April 24th 2015 I joined the own the store club. Thank you to those who helped in my journey.
    DD spreadsheet

Studio
  • Lexers615Lexers615 Posts: 1,214 Member
    edited November 2019
    Hey guys - how's everyone doing? :)
    "Tis the season to be... " in bed with the flu, during my lecture week. Could have been worse (i.e. in bed with the flu during my midterms!).

At least, Monday's elections went smoothly. I basically wasn't in favour of any of them, well maybe Trudeau up to a point, but the outcome could have been A LOT worse.

So, lots of downsides and couple upsides. I guess I'm getting "Grumpy" as I get older.

Feel better! I totally sympathize with you being down with the flu, and I'm glad it wasn't during your midterms!
    Thanks!
    I've always found linguistics and etymology particularly interesting. I never realized there was a difference in perspective that affected the language, but I suppose it makes sense. What do you see as the difference between an "acquired state" and a "possession"? To me, they feel like the same thing?
    In English, age is expressed with the verb "to be". "I am 37 years old.", more or less meaning that my current "status" is 37 years old. In French, Spanish, and most languages I've heard of, age is expressed with verbs translating to "to have": "J'ai 37 ans." "Tengo 37 aรฑos.", more or less meaning "I have 37 years.", which one could interpret as "I own 37 years." or "I possess 37 years."
    My Studio
    My Traits: Socially Awkward / Artistic / Family Oriented / Hopelessly Romantic / Absent Minded
    Academic Trait: Adventurous
    Social Group Trait (Should I ever become "Nerd" enough): Computer Whiz
    ______
    โ€œInstead of putting players in the role of Luke Skywalker, or Frodo Baggins, I'd rather put them in the role of George Lucas.โ€ Will Wright
    "Anything that can go wrong will go wrong." Cpt. Edward A. Murphy Jr, USAF
    Exchange_zpsioa8tt1v.jpg
  • polmel777polmel777 Posts: 5 New Member
    Hey guys! I am doing a survey about Sims, if you are interested and don't mind helping me to obtain my bachelor degree, here is the link: https://docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1FAIpQLScvcyyePzwy9ofvgKrozrOw-Y9WFe8lqmqmz_6bcrfkLVCQ6A/viewform
    It won't take you more than 3 minutes:) Thanks a lot!!!
  • ZeeGeeZeeGee Posts: 5,356 Member
    @polmel777 I tried to finish your survey but got hung up on the graphics questions. Because Sims 2, 3 and 4 have such different graphics it's just impossible to answer! I love Sims 3 graphics, Sims 2 graphics are okay, and Sims 4 is deplorable (in my opinion). So I stopped there. I like to be honest in polls. :)
    edited November 2019
    It's obviously a larger survey on multiple games, using a template with a limited number of variables. That way, the same mistakes got carried over all along. For example, the name of the franchise is not "Sims" but "The Sims". But when they filled the field section of the form, they simply put "Sims", and "Sims" was used even in sentences where it sounds a bit off. Like: "Playing Sims is appealing" or "My friends believe that I should play Sims", always avoiding the period at the end of the sentence as it would collide with the neighboring field.
    My Studio
    My Traits: Socially Awkward / Artistic / Family Oriented / Hopelessly Romantic / Absent Minded
    ______
    โ€œInstead of putting players in the role of Luke Skywalker, or Frodo Baggins, I'd rather put them in the role of George Lucas.โ€ Will Wright
    Exchange_zpsioa8tt1v.jpg
  • goodFeel93goodFeel93 Posts: 596 Member
    I love such surveys but yeah i was a bit confused too.
    I like and love the "real look" in The Sims and all of this freedom which do u have in this game.
    So this survey should be more accurate.
  • rnrameyrnramey Posts: 3,081 Member
    edited November 2019
    Current Deal

747 ) Haute Hip / 333 / 859 / 61% / 2 hours
    Not part of any other set or compilation; 1 item included in Sandy Shoals Sea Shanty
    Repeat Deal: This is the least expensive price for this item (Less than # 848)

Upcoming Deals

748 ) More Magic! / 902 / 1782 / 49% / 2 hours
    Part of: January 2012 Compilation; parts of More Magic! are included in Enchanted Bundle of Dark Dealings
    Includes: The Soothsayers Crystal Ball Set
    Repeat Deal: This is the least expensive price for this item (Less than # 133, # 672, # 143)

749 ) Linen Leafs Shirt / 34 / 68 / 50% / 2 hours
    Part of: Beach Bummin'
    This is the only time the item is offered on the DD

750 ) The Jazz Age Wear / 560 / 1029 / 46% / 2 hours
    Part of: Jazz Age Living Room + Jazz Age Wear; February 2011 Compilation
    Repeat Deal: This is the least expensive price for this item (Less than # 550, # 695)

751 ) May 2012 Compilation Set / 1540 / 2800 / 45% / 2 hours
    Not part of any set or compilation
    Includes: Kingdom of Cambodia Bedroom and Bathroom Collection; Kingdom of Cambodia Bedroom Set; Kingdom of Cambodia Bathroom Set; Gothic Glamour- Living Room and Home Office Collection; Technophobe No More; Gothic Glamour- Home Office Set; Gothic G
    Repeat Deal: This is the most expensive price for this item (More than # 454, # 395, # 436)

752 ) Provence / 343 / 693 / 51% / 2 hours
    Part of: World Inspiration Compilation; 3 items are included in Charmingly Simple Kitchen Collection
    Repeat Deal: This is the most expensive price for this item (More than # 152, # 933, # 610)

753 ) Regal Living Dining Room Set / 185 / 244 / 24% / 2 hours
    Part of: Full Regal Living Set
    Repeat Deal: This is the least expensive price for this item (Less than # 258)

754 ) Haiku of the Lotus / 10 / 25 / 60% / 2 hours
    Part of: Itadakimasu! Japanese Inspired Dining; Best of 2012 Compilation
    Repeat Deal: This is the least expensive price for this item (Less than # 616)

755 ) Cloud 9 Counters / 27 / 50 / 46% / 2 hours
    Part of: Hogan's Deep-Fried Diner Starter Kit; I Heart the '50s

NOTE: Set is on stuck "Sales" page for 705 sp. Sales price may override DD price. The value of CYS for this deal to be free may not be as shown in the DD spreadsheets.
    756 ) Hacienda Luxury / 542 / 941 / 42% / 2 hours
    Not part of any other set or compilation
    Repeat Deal: This is the most expensive price for this item (More than # 195, # 434)

757 ) Little Trees / 14 / 31 / 55% / 2 hours
    Part of: Contemporary Comfort Living; June 2011 Compilation

This is a one-hour deal
    758 ) Happily Ever After- Market Square Outfit / 14 / 31 / 55% / 1 hour
    Part of: Happily Ever After Clothing and Hairstyles; Once Upon a Time Cottage; Make a Wish Compilation

759 ) Everyday Casual Chic / 378 / 1337 / 72% / 2 hours
    Part of: May 2011 Compilation
    Repeat Deal: This is the least expensive price for this item (Less than # 628, # 354)

760 ) You Spin My Time / 7 / 25 / 72% / 2 hours
    Part of: Front Row Center Bedroom; Front Row Center Bedroom + Wretched Threads
    Repeat Deal: This is the least expensive price for this item (Less than # 265, # 500)

Call me Regina. My Page Proud member of the "Own the store" club! :D

If you aren't already stalking the Daily Deals, you should be! Visit these threads to get Store items and Sets with the greatest possible discounts:
    DAILY DEAL (DD) ROTATION AND SALES HELP
    CASCADES & DAILY DEALS- GETTING THE BEST BANG FOR YOUR SP
    FREE ITEMS FROM "THE SIMS 3 STORE"
  • CidyWolfCidyWolf Posts: 68 Member
    Woot! Haute Hip complete for 50 SP! :D
  • ZeeGeeZeeGee Posts: 5,356 Member
    @CidyWolf Awesome! That is SUCH a nice set!
  • CidyWolfCidyWolf Posts: 68 Member
    > @ZeeGee said:
    > @CidyWolf Awesome! That is SUCH a nice set!

Thank you. I've been waiting forever to get all the pieces.
    Hey guys - how's everyone doing? :)

Been a bit under the weather. My allergies have my sinuses all clogged up! Hanging in there though. How have you been?

Just getting over the flu, I think. Been down from October 13 - 29th with a fever, and only just now starting to really feel like myself. This stuff is the WORST. Got a clean bill of health from the doc yesterday, even though I'm still hoarse and have a cough. So I went and got my flu shot. Not putting myself through that again. Nope. No way. Nuh-uh. Lol. Thanks for asking! And thanks for everything you do!

Btw, I've been meaning to ask - how do you always know whose birthday it is?

I got my flu shot as well. I'm a teacher, so I am constantly exposed to crud. Not taking any chances either! :smile:

There is a Google calendar we keep for the DD Thread members. Anyone wants their birthday added, just let me know and I'll do it. Here is the link: https://calendar.google.com/calendar/embed?src=sq7b9nep0s3s2u7d9r0couf42s@group.calendar.google.com&ctz=America/New_York&pli=1

@Netjera Glad you are feeling better!

If you aren't already stalking the Daily Deals, you should be! Visit these threads to get Store items and Sets with the greatest possible discounts:
    Current Deal

760 ) You Spin My Time / 7 / 25 / 72% / 2 hours
    Repeat Deal: This is the least expensive price for this item (Less than # 265, # 500)

Upcoming Deals

761 ) Chef Jean's Choice Island Cabinet / 24 / 55 / 56% / 2 hours
    Part of: Ultra Lounge Kitchen; Ultra Lounge Kitchen + Bath; Ultra Lounge 2010; Best of 2010 Collection
    Repeat Deal: This is the most expensive price for this item (More than # 107)

762 ) Sun, Surf & Sand (Swim + Sleep) / 543 / 1535 / 65% / 2 hours
    Not part of any other set or compilation; 1 item included in Sandy Shoals Sea Shanty
    Includes: Sun, Surf & Sand (Sleep); Lifeโ€™s a Beach (Swim)
    Repeat Deal: This one of two deals with the least expensive price for this item (Same as # 506 but less than # 430)

Note: This item is from a set that is not eligible for CYS discount. Do not buy if you plan on buying the set.
    763 ) Show Stopping Style- Futuristic Gleeves Jacket / 19 / 45 / 58% / 2 hours
    Part of: Show Stopping Styles Collection; Seeing Stars

764 ) Fairyfly / 23 / 50 / 54% / 2 hours
    Part of: Faire Folk Attire; Faire Folk Furnishings + Attire; Make a Wish Compilation; No Tricks, Just Treats Costume Compilation

765 ) Halter with Beads / 36 / 75 / 52% / 2 hours

766 ) Once Upon a Time Cottage- Quaint Kitchen Sink / 32 / 40 / 20% / 2 hours
    Part of: Once Upon A Time Cottage; Happily Ever After; Make A Wish Compilation

767 ) Shoji Screen Curtain / 48 / 89 / 46% / 2 hours
    Part of: Itadakimasu! Japanese Inspired Dining; Best of 2012 Compilation

768 ) Spa Necessities / 7 / 27 / 74% / 2 hours
    Part of: Zen Again; World Inspiration Compilation

769 ) Aims Co. Choc-O-Falls Fountain / 230 / 545 / 58% / 2 hours
    Part of: Le Cirque Celebration!
    Repeat Deal: This is a medium price for this item (More than # 337, but less than # 902)

Here is the official trailer so you can preview the venue. This is one of the first venues released by the store, so it does not contain any premium items.
    770 ) Olympian Physique / 560 / 1000 / 44% / 2 hours
    Repeat Deal: This is the most expensive price for this item (More than # 187, # 720, # 331, # 559 # 924) (Deals 331, 559 and 924 are same price)

771 ) Deliciously Indulgent Bakery / 855 / 1900 / 55% / 2 hours
    Repeat Deal: This is the least expensive price for this item (Less than # 580, # 172)

772 ) Show Stopping Styles Collection / 802 / 1573 / 49% / 2 hours
    Part of: Seeing Stars
    Repeat Deal: This is a medium price for this item (More than # 330, # 488, but less than # 596)

Current Deal

771 ) Deliciously Indulgent Bakery / 855 / 1900 / 55% / 2 hours
    Repeat Deal: This is the least expensive price for this item (Less than # 580, # 172)

Upcoming Deals

772 ) Show Stopping Styles Collection / 802 / 1573 / 49% / 2 hours
    Part of: Seeing Stars
    Repeat Deal: This is a medium price for this item (More than # 330, # 488, but less than # 596)

773 ) Vertical Challenge Rock Wall / 240 / 545 / 56% / 2 hours
    Part of: Man Cave Compilation; Adventurous Life!; World Inspiration Compilation (indirectly by owning Adventurous Life!)
    Repeat Deal: This is the most expensive price for this item (More than # 573, # 214)

774 ) Vineyard Vittles Dining Table / 36 / 99 / 64% / 2 hours
    Part of: Mediterranean Villa Kitchen/Dining; July 2011 Compilation; Villa Paraรญso

775 ) Hoganโ€™s Deep-Fried Diner Starter Kit / 330 / 600 / 45% / 2 hours
    Part of: I Heart The 50โ€™s
    Repeat Deal: This is the most expensive price for this item (More than # 521, # 483)

776 ) Hogan's Hat / 58 / 100 / 42% / 2 hours
    Part of: Rebel Just Because; I Heart The 50's

777 ) Bayside Laundry / 195 / 299 / 35% / 2 hours
    Part of: Loads of Laundry; 3 items included in Villa Paraiso
    Repeat Deal: This is the most expensive price for this item (More than # 539)

778 ) Everyday - Cool Summer Nights / 420 / 1386 / 70% / 2 hours
    Part of: July 2011 Compilation Set
    Repeat Deal: This is the least expensive price for this item (Less than # 76, # 847)

779 ) Barbeque Grill Chest / 26 / 81 / 68% / 2 hours
    Part of: Nautical Living
    Repeat Deal: This is the least expensive price for this item (Less than # 223)

780 ) Hewnsman Outdoor Set / 248 / 495 / 50% / 2 hours
    Part of: Full Hewnsman Set
    Repeat Deal: This is a medium price for this item (More than # 463, # 309, but less than # 679)

781 ) SCORE Television / 42 / 99 / 58% / 2 hours
    Part of: Itโ€™s Game Time!; Man Cave Compilation

782 ) Estate Fence / 13 / 17 / 24% / 2 hours
    Part of: Full Regal Living Set

783 ) Rebel Just Because / 480 / 800 / 40% / 2 hours
    Part of: I Heart The 50โ€™s
    Repeat Deal: This is the most expensive price for this item (More than # 874, # 269)

Current Deal

784 ) Live, Laugh, Love / 728 / 1953 / 63% / 2 hours
    Part of: March 2013 Compilation
    Repeat Deal: This one of two deals with the least expensive price for this item (Same as # 345 but less than # 561)

Upcoming Deals

785 ) The Sims Classic- Not Really Antlers Display / 7 / 25 / 72% / 2 hours
    Part of: The Sims Classic- Welcome Back to Three Lakes Set; Killer Classics; January 2012 Compilation; The Gentlemen's Lounge Collection

786 ) Oktoberfest Celebration / 230 / 480 / 52% / 2 hours
    Repeat Deal: This is the most expensive price for this item (More than # 175)

787 ) Edwardian Expression Kitchen- Classy Clean Dishwasher / 25 / 81 / 69% / 2 hours
    Part of: Edwardian Expression Kitchen Set; New Year, New Kitchen!; January 2012 Compilation
    Repeat Deal: This is the least expensive price for this item (Less than # 9)

788 ) Bon Vivant Buffet / 45 / 58 / 22% / 2 hours
    Part of: Romanza Ceremony + Reception; Romanza Ceremony, Reception + Attire

789 ) Kingdom of Cambodia Bathroom- Self Reflection Wall Mirror / 19 / 89 / 79% / 2 hours
    Part of: Kingdom of Cambodia Bathroom Set; Kingdom of Cambodia Bedroom and Bathroom Collection; May 2012 Compilation Set

790 ) Club Vaindenburger Relaxation (Den + Study) / 234 / 891 / 74% / 2 hours
    Includes: Club Vaindenburger Den; Club Vaindenburger Study
    Repeat Deal: This is the least expensive price for this item (Less than # 471, # 835)

791 ) Haute Hacienda Kitchen- Fiesta Time Clock / 12 / 25 / 52% / 2 hours
    Part of: Haute Hacienda Kitchen Set; Haute Hacienda Kitchen and Dining Room Compilation; Fabulous Fiesta!; April 2012 Compilation Set

792 ) Dreams of India / 512 / 1550 / 67% / 2 hours
    Repeat Deal: This is the most expensive price for this item (More than # 106, # 161)

793 ) Elegant Cap Sleeves / 29 / 30 / 3% / 2 hours
    Part of: Romanza Ceremony + Attire; Romanza Ceremony, Reception + Attire

794 ) Dojo Double Bed / 43 / 100 / 57% / 2 hours
    Part of: Imperial Bedroom Zen; November 2011 Compilation; World Inspiration Compilation

795 ) Sizzle Baby Pro Deep Fryer / 170 / 542 / 69% / 2 hours
    Part of: Fabulous Fiesta!; April 2012 Compilation Set
    Repeat Deal: This is a medium price for this item (More than # 849, but less than # 376, # 529)

It's getting so much colder here. I absolutely hate it.
    Why i wasn't born in the summer? ๐Ÿ˜‚

Hope everyone here's fine so far.
    I'll stay inside for the first โ›‡

Greetings
    edited November 2019
    It's getting so much colder here. I absolutely hate it.
    Why i wasn't born in the summer? ๐Ÿ˜…
    That reminds me what @Me1620 said a few weeks ago... ๐Ÿ˜‰
    Me1620 wrote: ยป
    @Lexers615 - I am sorry that "sweating profusely". Just think, in five months you will be chilled to the bone.
    Post edited by Lexers615 on
    My Studio
    ______
    Exchange_zpsioa8tt1v.jpg
    Current Deal

795 ) Sizzle Baby Pro Deep Fryer / 170 / 542 / 69% / 2 hours
    Part of: Fabulous Fiesta!; April 2012 Compilation Set
    Repeat Deal: This is a medium price for this item (More than # 849, but less than # 376, # 529)

Upcoming Deals

796 ) The Not So Routine Machine / 130 / 605 / 79% / 2 hours
    Part of: The Final Frontier Set; A Mid-Century Modern Trailblazer Set; When Worlds Collide Collection
    Repeat Deal: This is the most expensive price for this item (More than # 460 but same as # 474)

797 ) Street Couture / 532 / 725 / 27% / 2 hours
    Part of: March 2011 Compilation
    Repeat Deal: This is the most expensive price for this item (More than # 34, # 967, # 439)

798 ) Mother Russia / 760 / 1900 / 60% / 2 hours
    Repeat Deal: This is the most expensive price for this item (More than # 449, # 28)
    Note: You can download the Mother Russia buildings seen in the set's photo from SimGuruCopeland's Studio

799 ) The Castle Cook / 42 / 68 / 38% / 2 hours
    Part of: Tutor of Tudors; April 2013 Compilation

NOTE: Set is on stuck "Sales" page for 702 sp. Sales price may override DD price. The value of CYS for this deal to be free may not be as shown in the DD spreadsheets.
    800 ) Nautical Living / 319 / 990 / 68% / 2 hours
    Not part of any other set or compilation but some pieces part of Quaint Cottage Collection, a table part of Eloquently Eclectic Collection and 7 pieces included in Sandy Shoals Sea Shanty
    Repeat Deal: This is a medium price for this item (More than # 35, but less than # 42, # 235)

801 ) Steampunk Kitchen- Grease Gear Cleansing Dishwasher / 36 / 85 / 58% / 2 hours
    Part of: Steampunk Kitchen; New Year, New Kitchen!; January 2012 Compilation

802 ) Edwardian Expression Kitchen- Ornate Over Oven Fume / 14 / 25 / 44% / 2 hours
    Part of: Edwardian Expression Kitchen Set; New Year, New Kitchen!; January 2012 Compilation

803 ) When Worlds Collide Collection / 893 / 2181 / 59% / 2 hours
    Includes: Mid-Century Modern Bedroom Collection; Mid-Century Modern Bed and Bath Set; Mid-Century Modern Bathroom Collection; A Mid-Century Modern Trailblazer Set; The Final Frontier Set

804 ) Business on the Top / 34 / 75 / 55% / 2 hours
    Part of: Jet Set

805 ) Lord Vladimirโ€™s Magic Cauldron / 162 / 461 / 65% / 2 hours
    Part of: More Magic!; Enchanted Bundle of Dark Dealings; January 2012 Compilation; Best of 2012 Compilation

806 ) Suspending Suspenders / 23 / 75 / 69% / 2 hours
    Part of: Individual item; not part of any set

807 ) Hit the Bookshelf / 31 / 75 / 59% / 2 hours

@goodFeel93 the crazy weather here means today got to 27C (80.6F) in my area but tomorrow we will only get to 13C (55.4F). Just being thankful that the bushfires arenโ€™t in my state. We are headed for summer, being a summer baby ainโ€™t that great lol. I prefer the cold. A few years ago we had a 35C (95F) plus Christmas Day. It gets hotter in other parts of the country at times but 40C (104F) plus is common in summer and thatโ€™s just too hot.
    As of April 24th 2015 I joined the own the store club. Thank you to those who helped in my journey.
    DD spreadsheet

Studio
    edited November 2019
    @angeljess26 of course that's the other side ๐Ÿ˜ช I mean at other places here in germany we had 40c this year too.. Just don't wanna think 'bout fire.. i know how it feels to be inside and the house burns down... nevermind

(Pecan chocolate chip) ๐Ÿช๐Ÿช๐Ÿช๐Ÿช for all ๐Ÿ™‚
    edited November 2019
    @goodFeel93 sorry to hear about your bad experience with fire. 40C plus is fairly common here in summer, a couple of years ago we had a week (or more) of days that were 40C or more.
    ๐Ÿฉ๐Ÿช๐Ÿฆ๐ŸŸ๐Ÿซ๐Ÿฅ›๐Ÿ“๐Ÿ‰๐ŸŠ๐ŸŒญ๐Ÿ๐Ÿ”๐ŸŒฎ๐Ÿ๐Ÿ๐ŸŽ๐Ÿฅ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ’๐Ÿฅ๐Ÿ‡๐ŸŒ๐Ÿฟ๐Ÿฅž๐Ÿฌ๐Ÿฐ๐ŸŒฏ๐Ÿฉ๐Ÿช๐Ÿฆ๐ŸŸ๐Ÿซ๐Ÿฅ›๐Ÿ“๐Ÿ‰๐ŸŠ๐ŸŒญ๐Ÿ๐Ÿ”๐ŸŒฎ๐Ÿ๐Ÿ๐ŸŽ๐Ÿฅ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ’๐Ÿฅ๐Ÿ‡๐ŸŒ๐Ÿฟ๐Ÿฅž๐Ÿฌ๐Ÿฐ๐ŸŒฏ๐Ÿฉ๐Ÿช๐Ÿฆ๐ŸŸ๐Ÿซ๐Ÿฅ›๐Ÿ“๐Ÿ‰๐ŸŠ๐ŸŒญ๐Ÿ๐Ÿ”๐ŸŒฎ๐Ÿ๐Ÿ๐ŸŽ๐Ÿฅ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ’๐Ÿฅ๐Ÿ‡๐ŸŒ๐Ÿฟ๐Ÿฅž๐Ÿฌ๐Ÿฐ๐ŸŒฏ๐Ÿฉ๐Ÿช๐Ÿฆ๐ŸŸ๐Ÿซ๐Ÿฅ›๐Ÿ“๐Ÿ‰๐ŸŠ๐ŸŒญ๐Ÿ๐Ÿ”๐ŸŒฎ๐Ÿ๐Ÿ๐ŸŽ๐Ÿฅ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ’๐Ÿฅ๐Ÿ‡๐ŸŒ๐Ÿฟ๐Ÿฅž๐Ÿฌ๐Ÿฐ๐ŸŒฏ๐Ÿฉ๐Ÿช๐Ÿฆ๐ŸŸ๐Ÿซ๐Ÿฅ›๐Ÿ“๐Ÿ‰๐ŸŠ๐ŸŒญ๐Ÿ๐Ÿ”๐ŸŒฎ๐Ÿ๐Ÿ๐ŸŽ๐Ÿฅ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ’๐Ÿฅ๐Ÿ‡๐ŸŒ๐Ÿฟ๐Ÿฅž๐Ÿฌ๐Ÿฐ๐ŸŒฏ
    DD spreadsheet

Studio
  • danielctleedanielctlee Posts: 12 New Member
    Great to find this thread before buying anything in store.
    I'm new for TS3, this thread is very useful.
    @danielctlee welcome to the sims 3, the forums and this thread. Be sure to check out all the info on page 1 of this thread and don't be afraid to ask if there's anything you need help understanding.
    DD spreadsheet

Studio
    Current Deal

807 ) Hit the Bookshelf / 31 / 75 / 59% / 2 hours

Upcoming Deals

808 ) Full Regal Living Set / 528 / 1376 / 62% / 2 hours
    Includes: Regal Living Bathroom Set; Regal Living Living Room Set; Regal Living Bedroom Set; Regal Living Dining Room Set; Regal Living Kitchen Set. The Full set includes a fence and two gates that are not available in any of the subsets.
    Repeat Deal: This is the least expensive price for this item (Less than # 511, # 266)

NOTE: Set is on stuck "Sales" page for 488 sp. Sales price may override DD price. The value of CYS for this deal to be free may not be as shown in the DD spreadsheets.
    809 ) Futureshock Bedroom / 290 / 752 / 61% / 2 hours
    Repeat Deal: This one of two deals with the least expensive price for this item (Same as # 839 but less than # 63, # 920, # 962)

810 ) Lovely Geisha Table Sculpture / 7 / 28 / 75% / 2 hours
    Part of: Japanese Inspired Living Compilation; Finest Living, Finest Cooking; December 2011 Compilation Set; The Monarch Suite

811 ) Zen Again / 332 / 842 / 61% / 2 hours
    Part of: World Inspiration Compilation
    Repeat Deal: This is a medium price for this item (More than # 52, # 928, but less than # 868, # 541)

812 ) Edwardian Expression Kitchen- Noble Nuker Microwave / 23 / 68 / 66% / 2 hours

813 ) Carry a Torch for Me Mirror / 38 / 54 / 30% / 2 hours
    Part of: Jazz Age Living Room; Jazz Age Living Room + Jazz Age Wear; February 2011 Compilation

814 ) Wilderness Dreaming / 204 / 360 / 43% / 2 hours
    Part of: Animals Abound; Tip Top Toddler Collection; Best of 2010 Collection; Kids! 2010; 1 item included in Sandy Shoals Sea Shanty
    Repeat Deal: This is the most expensive price for this item (More than # 524, # 829)

NOTE: Set is on stuck "Sales" page for 792 sp. Sales price may override DD price. The value of CYS for this deal to be free may not be as shown in the DD spreadsheets.
    815 ) Boho Vintage Men's Collection / 517 / 990 / 48% / 2 hours
    Part of: October 2011 Compilation
    Repeat Deal: This is the most expensive price for this item (More than # 951)

816 ) Atomic Age Living and Dining / 782 / 1377 / 43% / 2 hours
    Part of: November 2011 Compilation Set; One item included in The Gentlemen's Lounge Collection
    Repeat Deal: This is a medium price for this item (More than # 248, but less than # 277 )

817 ) Little Princess Girl's Toy Box / 60 / 81 / 26% / 2 hours
    Part of: Critter Comforts; Critter Comforts & Forest Bedrooms; Kids! 2010

818 ) Faire Table Lamp / 14 / 25 / 44% / 2 hours
    Part of: Faire Folk Den; Faire Folk Furnishings (Slumber + Den); Faire Folk Furnishings + Attire; Make a Wish Compilation

Note: Before you purchase deal 819, you may wish to activate the Animal Abounds Cascade instead. Top o' the Tots Hairstyles and Headwear is part of Tip Top Toddler Collection which you can get free through the Animal Abounds Cascade. As posted by LadybugLeslie in her Cascade thread, buy one single item worth about 25 sp to initiate the CYS discount. She bought the Fuzzy Friend's Lamp Post (dd#293 for 7sp), then buy the Animals Abound Playground set for roughly 375 sp. Now go download the Tip Top Toddler Set (reg price 2,795 SimPoints) and Kids 2010 (reg price 4,950 SimPoints) sets for free.

819 ) Top o' the Tots Hairstyles and Headwear / 310 / 628 / 51% / 2 hours
    Part of: Fun for Kids of All Ages Compilation; Tip Top Toddler Collection
    Repeat Deal: This is the least expensive price for this item (Less than # 119)

• danielctleedanielctlee Posts: 12 New Member
    > @angeljess26 said:
    > @danielctlee welcome to the sims 3, the forums and this thread. Be sure to check out all the info on page 1 of this thread and don't be afraid to ask if there's anything you need help understanding.

Yes, I spent a couple of hours to read the post last weekend. But the first thing to do is to purchase some simpoints, hopefully they will have a sale on thankgiving or X'mas.

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file
Return to top