Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

The grand sequel to: "The first one to page 100 wins!"

Comments

• DeKayDeKay Posts: 81,472 Member
    Every time when my fav bands say their new music/song is the best they've ever written, and I get excited to hear it, and when I do, it's not even that good cuz my dumb butt forgot they're probably being biased as always:

giphy.gif
    My Top Song of the Day: Fancy Footwork by Chromeo
    FwDXXd5.gif
  • mintycupcakemintycupcake Posts: 13,212 Member
    I just opened up a new toy for Liam moves on its own and it immediately went under the forking fridge 😂😠
    🌻I'm not a cat.🌻
    I just opened up a new toy for Liam moves on its own and it immediately went under the forking fridge 😂😠

Why do cat owners still buy toys for their cats when they know dang well the cat ain't gonna play with it after 10 secs?
    FwDXXd5.gif
    DeKay wrote: »

Why do cat owners still buy toys for their cats when they know dang well the cat ain't gonna play with it after 10 secs?

Cuz sometimes he has too much energy but can't or won't go outside, so I have to find something for him to play with.
    🌻I'm not a cat.🌻
  • bellagorillabellagorilla Posts: 6,891 Member
    I just want to cry over my homework :confounded:
    7dW3gu7.gif
    Most likely caught as scum and best theme-Google Translate, 4th annual Scummies win!

Cuz sometimes he has too much energy but can't or won't go outside, so I have to find something for him to play with.

Just give him a ping pong ball. That always works. 😂
    FwDXXd5.gif

he doesn't like balls.
    🌻I'm not a cat.🌻

Luna doesn't like to play with balls. Tho she loves to chew up straws.
    7dW3gu7.gif
    Most likely caught as scum and best theme-Google Translate, 4th annual Scummies win!
  • 5782341b77vl5782341b77vl Posts: 9,149 Member
    edited October 2019
    :scream: Happy October :scream:

(still getting the mile long blank space above the post)
    ...AND WASH YOUR DING-DANG HANDS!
    edited October 2019

he doesn't like balls.

Oh... Minty, so is he liking this new toy then? XD

Yeah, straws would work too. :D
    FwDXXd5.gif
    edited October 2019

he doesn't like balls.

He hasn't played with it yet, I had to pull out the fridge and then I ended up cleaning behind it.
    🌻I'm not a cat.🌻
    Love it when I forget about homework...but hey, at least I can sleep now and do it tomorrow.
    7dW3gu7.gif
    Today's Q Q is:
    Do you know any good horror movies?

I don't like horror movies but the only one I really like is The Others. The plot twist in that one is probably the best plot twist I've ever seen in any movie. :O

he doesn't like balls.

He hasn't played with it yet, I had to pull out the fridge and then I ended up cleaning behind it.

Haha, reminds me of the times I always to grab my cat's toys from under the fridge cuz she would always push them under there. But I don't have to pull out the fridge, just used a stick or something to get the stuff.
    FwDXXd5.gif

he doesn't like balls.

Haha, reminds me of the times I always to grab my cat's toys from under the fridge cuz she would always push them under there. But I don't have to pull out the fridge, just used a stick or something to get the stuff.

e3c5f7b16df55c8b571c306f41cfc12980f910e34b968eb0c350638955c553a0.jpg
    🌻I'm not a cat.🌻

he doesn't like balls.

Don't let me bring out a Steve Harvey gif. XD
    FwDXXd5.gif

he doesn't like balls.

tenor.gif
    🌻I'm not a cat.🌻

he doesn't like balls.

tenor.gif

tenor.gif?itemid=13320689
    FwDXXd5.gif
  • 5782341b77vl5782341b77vl Posts: 9,149 Member
    Battle of the Gif files! :+1:
    ...AND WASH YOUR DING-DANG HANDS!
    Art.
    tumblr_pzcljyrfcM1xh3pcho1_1280.jpg
    yBv717J.gif
    Original:
    SXr9gqR.jpg
    So pretty.... <3
    FwDXXd5.gif
    Art.
    tumblr_pzcljyrfcM1xh3pcho1_1280.jpg
    yBv717J.gif
    Original:
    SXr9gqR.jpg
    So pretty.... <3

Interesting.
    7dW3gu7.gif
    Look, it's Dog-kay

XJSfog0_d.jpg?maxwidth=640&shape=thumb&fidelity=medium
    🌻I'm not a cat.🌻
    Look, it's Dog-kay

It depends tho. Sometimes the tweet is a meme. 😂
    FwDXXd5.gif
    Look, it's Dog-kay

Make up your mind 😒
    🌻I'm not a cat.🌻
    Guess who probably gave herself a concussion? :confounded:
    7dW3gu7.gif
    Look, it's Dog-kay

Make up your mind 😒

This is not a meme:
    aaffdalv9vqz.jpg

This is a meme (I mean, it's not the source, but it's referencing/using one):
    h38EA70AE
    FwDXXd5.gif

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file
Return to top