Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

What is your Fav Career job for your sim

13...Next

Comments

• Options
    Writin_RegWritin_Reg Posts: 28,907 Member
    edited October 2019
    Scientist
    I am not big in the freelance careers really or Sims 4 version of retail, but I do like most of the other careers in game - both the at home versions and the regular versions. I do like the hands on careers the most - like doctor, scientist and detective. I like having choices with the military one too.

sims 3 I enjoyed the ambitions careers the most and would welcome them all back.

"Games Are Not The Place To Tell Stories, Games Are Meant To Let People Tell Their Own Stories"...Will Wright.

In dreams - I LIVE!
    In REALITY, I simply exist.....

• Options
    FurSimsOfficialFurSimsOfficial Posts: 2,362 Member
    Other Specify below
    I think this thread would do better without a pol of maybe you could devide them into: active career, rabbit hole, self made job, free lancer, part tibe jobs, business owner etc.

Anyway, I think my favorite is the self made job option. Like I can make my sim a fulltime DJ or anything. I just wish that we could get a system to win money for services or entrance ticket machine, so we could get really creative!
  • Options
    DanceSingLoveLiveDanceSingLoveLive Posts: 159 Member
    Other Specify below
    I am a big fan of being a gardener/farmer because it's so unrealistically easy and the money you can make off that career is phenomenal.
    ETERNITY'S UGLACY: eternidadsimstories.wordpress.com
    Instagram: eternidad.sim.stories.

• Options
    FaeChaiFaeChai Posts: 87 Member
    Scientist
    I really like the criminal items you get. Though I just started the scientist career and my sim brought home a pet alien. I don't even like aliens but it was funny and you get to freeze ray your co-workers.
  • Options
    Emo-usagi2187Emo-usagi2187 Posts: 600 Member
    Other Specify below
    Odd jobs lol help build it skills
    [img][/img]48163509141_6d283a2fcb.jpg06-30-19_1-14-16 AM by Jeannita Szalai, on Flickr
  • Options
    CatzillaCatzilla Posts: 1,181 Member
    Other Specify below
    I like the music career with the focus on guitar ( I like the music in the game quite a bit, karaoke too). I also like culinary, painter and astronaut careers because they're fun and the bonus to astronaut is that it is a good money maker. The tag along careers are fun too but they're too high maintenance for me to stick with after a while.
  • Options
    CatzillaCatzilla Posts: 1,181 Member
    Other Specify below
    mari_c1 wrote: »
    the entertainment career! i don't know who sings the voice for these sims or plays the instruments for these sims but it's actually super fun to watch them learn and grow like i actually sit and listen to the beautiful things they play when they get good lol. i would totally love for sims 4 to come out with a showtime pack like sims 3!

Me too!
  • Options
    Jasonschick80Jasonschick80 Posts: 686 Member
    Other Specify below
    Business, my male vampire sim makes tons of money once he hits Angel Investor. Once he maxes out on his job I usually have him become a "Mob Boss"(not the actual sims job that is called mob boss)and he uses his investing know how to really rake in the money. All totally legit,I swear ;)
  • Options
    nerdfashionnerdfashion Posts: 5,947 Member
    Other Specify below
    Depends on the sim. I really don't have a favorite.
    funny-gifs20.gif

• Options
    Evilyn_1007Evilyn_1007 Posts: 761 Member
    Other Specify below
    cooking career.