Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

What happened in your sims 3 game today?

Comments

• Options
    king_of_simcity7king_of_simcity7 Posts: 25,102 Member
    @ItsJanier Nice wedding scenes :smile:

@ZeeGee Craven has been gone around two months! :no_mouth:
    Simbourne
    screenshot_original.jpg
  • Options
    Part 6B

Once the girls where finally ready they all shared a taxi to the town centre to a club called Eternal where they had a booth booked. The guys where already there waiting for them and had managed to get a few drinks for the girls. Simon and Tammy where a couple as where Jamie and Megan while Stacy was getting close to Dorley. Ben was hoping that things might work out for him and Courtney and managed to talk to her a few times that evening. She was happy that she had a lot of friends around her and it was the best birthday that she had in a long time.

72373754_10156645533761497_828452552348532736_o.jpg?_nc_cat=104&_nc_oc=AQnWkTtqy0K09T1TYqtbSITwDmP_CUEitO2ixzW9vWvmXSOHLi0gC8xqhLPUTHqTT1To6zH3H8VuVcmx8ohdFBxl&_nc_ht=scontent-lhr3-1.xx&oh=f907b162260d10a718f94da096c8e45d&oe=5E25E9AA

72575613_10156645533176497_7507602781868392448_o.jpg?_nc_cat=107&_nc_oc=AQndXANWamRp4FkKYBTy85LVfBpNqx6m1oZh0w4SxZIQrge-PmFOyAlJSB1wospMc8ftrQTSn_9KB_65RfJ8anwX&_nc_ht=scontent-lhr3-1.xx&oh=d60bb951ec6fc7b54011591c929f8cf3&oe=5E2D7DE3

She was enjoying herself sitting in the booth with Jasmine, Shelly, Brett and Ben but in the distance she noticed someone. It was Taz and he had turned up with one of his friends.

72554965_10156645533286497_6793089540014735360_o.jpg?_nc_cat=104&_nc_oc=AQlkmsOQMPymMIYd0xfwZpHTKbKC4LCReYYGRPvbgnvOqQmCOq5xuG3iRj0F7B7nwM7RJ1tDSRtZUX03akvVROAx&_nc_ht=scontent-lhr3-1.xx&oh=3824f58021196f4cc11474bc8c45a0f6&oe=5E18931F

See more:
    https://forums.thesims.com/en_US/discussion/comment/17276298#Comment_17276298
    Simbourne
    screenshot_original.jpg
  • Options
    ZeeGeeZeeGee Posts: 5,356 Member
    @ZeeGee Craven has been gone around two months! :no_mouth:

@king_of_simcity7 That's why I'm worried :worried:

• Options
    bekkasanbekkasan Posts: 10,171 Member

Midnight Hollow, The Ballan Family
    Adam's Quest

Wisteria is still working on her cooking skills and has learned to make mushroom omelettes. She prepares them for breakfast with some fresh mushrooms from the community garden. Her garden is not producing yet. Dedric is up and peeks in at the greenhouse amazed at how much work Wisteria did yesterday. He makes a call ordering a special surprise for Wisteria.
    Alice wakes up right after Adam and quickly dresses and give him a good morning hug. He asks how she and the baby are doing. "We are both doing fine. My clothes are starting to get a bit tighter in the middle. The baby is growing and will be kicking around in there soon."
    "You are beautiful and I can't wait to feel the baby kicking around inside you." He pats her belly and tells the baby good morning as they walk together to the house.
    Wisteria calls everyone for breakfast and gets stuck in between the tables. Her baby bump must be getting bigger. (I only thought I had the problem fixed. I'll have to redo it again. I like the way it looks but it is not practical if they are gonna get stuck and not serve everyone. Marshall and Wisteria had to get their own plates. I may just put one of the big tables if my next island dining table try doesn't work.)
    48885073961_4f4cff266a_b.jpg
    48884539653_b134e4a6d5_b.jpg
    48884539608_4fc2c435aa_b.jpg

The truck from the furniture store delivers another partial order. Baby stuff! Everyone pitches in and moves the cribs and things to the proper rooms in the proper houses. A few of the items like the high chairs will be put in one of the tower rooms for storage until needed. Marshall is having a sympathy pregnancy with Jennifer, he rubs his belly more than she does hers.
    48884539388_b528cd45e3_b.jpg
    48884539343_95eb3526ca_b.jpg

Everyone scatters to do their own thing for a bit. Marshall did a couple more upgrades in the house. Jennifer went to town and met a townie who is also pregnant. Jennifer did not get to know her well enough to give her a few fashion tips. Wisteria is sitting in the greenhouse reading some of her cookbooks. Alice just finished a painting of a naked guy in a shower. Hmmm!
    Victor had so much fun with his drilling machine that he gifted Adam one before they left Midnight Hollow. Adam decided it was time to hunt for a basement and will use the drill to find it.
    48892311786_e69abec5ff_b.jpg
    48891778828_3ffcf2e6a2_b.jpg
    48892491892_46753af794_b.jpg
    48892311591_a01c6a1dac_b.jpg

Dedric finds Wisteria in the greenhouse and compliments her on her fine work in getting it cleaned up and the planting started. He then surprises her with a bouquet of flowers. He gets a sweet kiss in return.
    48892491667_d9f1bc1c57_b.jpg
    48891778433_89e8af7b38_b.jpg

"I have another surprise for you."
    "I love surprises!" Wisteria exclaims with a delighted smile.
    48891778358_5417864813_b.jpg

Dedric drops to his knee and pulls out a jewelry box and holds it out preparing to open it. "I love you Wisteria Meadows. I never thought to find love like this. You make my life complete. I know we are bonded by the fates, but I want us to be married as well. Will you marry me?" He opens the box and shows her the sparkling ring inside.
    48891778643_bedc4fedeb_b.jpg
    48891778238_5078fa60b6_b.jpg

With tears rolling down her face she jumps up and down with joy and shouts "Yes, yes yes! I love you! Yes, yes, yes!" Still on his knee he slips the ring on her finger. He stands and wipes the tears from her face with his fingers. He kisses her softly and whispers, "We will be the happiest family in the kingdom."
    48891778118_63d17bea92_b.jpg
    48891777793_f6846590cc_b.jpg
    48891777623_76ef557d01_b.jpg

They cuddle on the bench as he tells her one more surprise is coming and sure enough the delivery truck brings the gardening station. The driver and delivery guy help Wisteria and Dedric get it all set up in the greenhouse. "It will make gardening easier for you especially once the baby comes."
    48891777408_70bebdf254_b.jpg
    48892310331_b765b1580a_b.jpg

After dinner Dedric and Wisteria announce their engagement and the plan to have a simple wedding service tomorrow. Dedric would like the ceremony before the baby comes and doesn't see any reason to wait for a big wedding.
    "My family is all right here in this room." Everyone gets a bit teary hearing Dedric say that. "It would be nice if Victor and Gardenia could come, but we really don't want to wait any longer. They will be here when the babies are due. They can meet Wisteria then."
    Wisteria parents have passed on and she has cousins in the Fairy Realm but no one she really wants to invite.
    "Why don't you invite your Grandparents and your Uncle and Aunt. Adam?" She giggles. "It seems funny calling them your Uncle and Aunt when they are younger than you. It will give us another chance to get to know them better."
    "Thank you Wisteria. They will be excited to hear about another baby coming soon too."
    48891777048_ca44fcb823_b.jpg
    48891776963_b46f7df64c_b.jpg
    48892310546_701da16287_b.jpg
  • Options
    KarritzKarritz Posts: 21,923 Member
    ZeeGee wrote: »
    @bekkasan I hope he's okay. :cry:

He was talking about being super busy not long before he stopped posting so I'm assuming real life has gotten in the way for now. I'm sure he'll be back when he's ready. Or at least I hope he will.
  • Options
    KayeStarKayeStar Posts: 6,715 Member
    My little generation 7 heir celebrating her birthday. I think she's the first sim I've thrown a birthday party for in a few generations!

tumblr_pzcbkr02Jd1up0k3mo3_1280.jpg
    tumblr_pzcbkr02Jd1up0k3mo2_1280.jpg
    tumblr_pzcbkr02Jd1up0k3mo1_1280.jpg
    She's an only child. The last heir who was an only child was generation 2!
    752d5ef1ccf6be4ae3b2e539a6376fe9ea400d9ar1-320-207_00.gif
  • Options
    ZeeGeeZeeGee Posts: 5,356 Member
    Karritz wrote: »
    He was talking about being super busy not long before he stopped posting so I'm assuming real life has gotten in the way for now. I'm sure he'll be back when he's ready. Or at least I hope he will.

@Karritz Ok thank you. I was hoping he'd said something about why he was gone that I just missed.
  • Options
    KarritzKarritz Posts: 21,923 Member
    ZeeGee wrote: »
    Karritz wrote: »

@Karritz Ok thank you. I was hoping he'd said something about why he was gone that I just missed.

I think it had something to do with the change in season. He's vanished for months at a time before too.
  • Options
    thebriamonthebriamon Posts: 377 Member
    I haven't had as much time to play lately, so it's a short update.

Agnes got a little bit of a makeover
    dSC54uZ.jpg

She then came down with Accidentitis (at least, I suspect as much - her mood is consistently too low to get diagnosed at the hospital)
    Hk4ToSY.jpg

Gobias got abducted and had ANOTHER alien baby. This one is named Ataraxus
    rCfuJAz.jpg

Little Anderson grew into a child.
    3RiN9IL.jpg

A question - I am using imgur to post pictures for this thread, but it is very easy to keep up with a daily log of what has happened in my game and write little stories. However, whenever I leave the posts public, I sometimes get crude remarks and get downvoted. I suppose TS3 stories just aren't up the alley of the average imgur user. Are there other sites that have a similar ease of posting that I could use? I would like to have something I keep public. Maybe I'll just continue with keeping my imgur posts hidden, but then copy everything to a blog hosting site or something when I have more, like a completely generation or several (I have the awful habit of just stopping mid stream, and I don't want to have a blog that I eventually abandon before it's done).

• Options
    Emily4331Emily4331 Posts: 10,850 Member
    Hi :smile: Made my sim and started a save. Plan on playing it a bit later. Meet Kristina Malenko. :smiley:
    e2btjUN.png
  • Options
    emorrillemorrill Posts: 8,121 Member
    @ZeeGee Many of us here have been worried about Craven lately. :cry: I've been praying for him.
    And it's true he's been absent for long periods of time before, like Karritz said, but...this time away seems longer than before. :confused:
    I bet it really lifts his spirits to see how many of us care about him and are concerned about his well being. <3
    I pray God gives him the strength to endure and overcome whatever cross he is bearing right now and will return to us very soon. 🙏

*Sorry I've been a little absent myself my friends (in terms of posting. I have been reading all the posts and giving out L&A's <3 ). I'm starting to wonder if I have a sinus infection and that could be what's causing this pressure around my eyes. :confounded: Also the decreasing daylight has been messing with my depression like it always does, but I'm taking my Vitamin D and I think it's really helping compared to how I felt this same time last year while NOT taking it. 👍

I created the leading lady in the game for my new Christmas story that I'll be rolling out this year :blush: and have also been decorating up her cute little Victorian-like cottage, inside and out. :) It's been fun and I'll share pics soon.

Also I'm going to have to get working on this story now as I don't want to feel rushed getting it out for y'all's enjoyment during the month of December. (That happened last year and I got super overwhelmed! :flushed: Never again...) So my Holland Family Story will have to be put on hiatus again until I can get this story written up and finished before Christmas day.

I'm getting excited! :mrgreen:

Have fun simming my friends. :kissing_heart:
    52607642900_bbbac3a314_c.jpg
  • Options
    Part 6C

At first Courtney kept away from Taz who had noticed her but had not approached her yet and was instead hanging near the bar. Ben had hoped that Taz might talk to another girl. The rest of the group where sitting at the adjoining both and Simon and Tammy had heard about Taz although they had never spoke to him before.

A few of the girls then went to the toilets together and when they returned Taz took his chance to make conversation with Courtney. Ben watched the whole thing but as the music was loud he did not know what was being said.

72781735_10156645533636497_3741472240634429440_o.jpg?_nc_cat=107&_nc_oc=AQm3DNt1WitYCB-uOTTbKEdgk59fzg1xzY1Lq82dd3lGNCjrY3_VtgDnYzIl-vBfXf2hFDqenRY8238V33JgMPBX&_nc_ht=scontent-lhr3-1.xx&oh=94cf8ca030e05e8f2b0226fb1344280f&oe=5E183BFB

'Courtney needs to be careful of Taz,' Jasmine said to a few of the others 'he hurt her a lot,'
    'He was with Humara once as well,' said Tammy 'she used to be obsessed with him when I was friends with her and then she started using other guys to get over him,'
    'Taz is really controlling,' said Jasmine 'he tries to dominate woman and then when he gets bored of them he will just drop them,'

Taz and his friend Paul were then invited to sit at Courtney's booth but most of the group avoided them. It seemed that Taz was mostly showing interest in Courtney and they now seemed to get along. Jasmine was not impressed and neither was Ben. What has started off as a good night now seemed to be a disappointment. Everyone else in the group seemed to be enjoying themselves however and Brett decided to make a small move. He had suggested about swapping numbers with Shelly and she agreed. Brett could now hopefully get some more conversation before asking out for a date. The only problem that he now had was he had to deal with Gareth.

72433436_10156645533561497_3637535157352660992_o.jpg?_nc_cat=105&_nc_oc=AQkTI7laBmxEM0iLGD26OZ674ZM22rGaIyyO3CgNp6vpYpgVBNPiHDJYAbUdIfywjSiTxHc0eQAh0ccpwut6SfpR&_nc_ht=scontent-lhr3-1.xx&oh=bc60047ba923a70ff4e3fe428b86154e&oe=5E1D6F1A

72254045_10156645533696497_629488450059370496_o.jpg?_nc_cat=100&_nc_oc=AQmC0cj6KE2ngRLde2HKiDxQ4Xmf4b09bdbzEa_dB0mbWs555ZBiPd0t6ei63QGp6qjFCGIONmA6eLr7JlwO3WIW&_nc_ht=scontent-lhr3-1.xx&oh=4bc4f2555c838d7d7fb686d4847b9995&oe=5E646015

By the end of the evening everyone got different taxis back home while Jasmine was staying with Courtney. By now Taz seemed to be in full control and had exchanged numbers with Courtney and had agreed to text her at some point. Ben was heartbroken as he felt that his chances where now slim.
    Simbourne
    screenshot_original.jpg
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 0 New Member
    The user and all related content has been deleted.
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 0 New Member
    The user and all related content has been deleted.
  • Options
    TurjanTurjan Posts: 1,717 Member
    edited October 2019
    Some late comments:

@meerkattime Thanks for the wishes and the comments. It's a lot happening in a short time. I decided not to have any formal weddings, given the flaky state of my Sunset Valley.

@SIlverofdreams30 Thank you very much.
    That's an interesting cast of characters you have there. Let's see where you take them.

@Brandontaylor Thank you for the kind words. I guess Jamie's intent with Gobias is slightly different :wink: . And Bella has to get at least one more kid to fulfill Leighton's lifetime wish, "surrounded by family". I'm sure they will get there without my interference, like all the other births.
    I have been following and enjoying your stories, too. Great to see more of Hank, Ava, Jason and whoever will be the next one Ava seems to be pregnant with. :lol: at the seesaw. I get those wishes all the time, and I always cancel them. It looks so sad when the kids just sit on one end of it for hours.

@lisasc360 Thank you! Great Scooby Doo stories. Love the tub ride. I still have to try out the ghosthunter career. I already have a sim that has that lifetime wish, so I might actually get to see it soon.

@Emily4331 Thank you very much! Those pics you posted also give off a very happy vibe, with a twist :smile:
    Oh, and your new sim looks gorgeous. Let's see what your plans are.

@bekkasan Thanks again. Yes, Gwen stayed pregnant, but she lost the makeover. She's still running around with those glitching boots.
    Yes, I love those looks they give each other in the bed.
    The lot you gave your "family" looks very beautiful. I hope you won't get into trouble with spreading the kids' stuff out over the lot. I avoid using more than one kitchen and one place to keep toddlers in my game ever since I had two buildings on the same lot. The sims spent their whole days with carrying toddlers from one house to the other :lol:
    Love the story.

@coco And happy they are. Thanks!

@Puddinroy Hi! :smiley:

I have the feeling I forgot someone. Oh well! I left my likes and awesomes on all the stories and comments, and I read everything here, which means that I at least didn't forget anyone in that regard.
    Post edited by Turjan on
  • Options
    edited October 2019
    It looks as if my infection is persistent. Anyway, it's one of the better days, so I might as well post something. I'm not 100% sure where I was, but I guess you aren't, either, so all is well.

I had gone to Oasis Landing with the "overflow" household that is living in the Alto villa in SV just next door to my main family. Marcus Stout's sim bot daughter Angelica had been magically "cured" sometime ago, and she made her own "Young Again" potion to start a normal life now. She is Nick Alto's widow, which had made the late Nick into Marcus' son-in-law.
    Mhr7QfI.jpg
    The household is otherwise an assortment of the Stout kids' former IF's, three of which I later made into Gobias Koffi's children (Gobias had also been part of the main household for a long time). Then there's two of Marcus' plant sim daughters. Everyone in the pic got a slight makeover.
    dx4TZFY.jpg
    Back home, Snuggles proposed and married Puzzle one day after the arrival. They had been a couple during teen years forever, and I had to get them out because I had given Cosmo the "irresistible" trait on his birthday, which makes life a bit difficult in a household with many adults.
    ob6GGqK.jpg
    EliDWDu.jpg
    Not sure where the game pulled these appearances from (*sigh*), as I had actually changed this completely, but whatever. They seemed to enjoy their new house (it's the "Pondcentric" in SV).
    thoRCl3.jpg
    They already contemplate how to decorate the house. Snuggles finally has a place to hang his "most likely to offend someone" award he got for graduating. Puzzle can trump this, because she actually got two, though of a more normal type.

Oh, and Cosmo's "irresistible" trait has a few side effects. Not sure what to think of this one. May be a one-off.
    XqVKr3Q.jpg

As an aside, I like how every family that visits OL can buy the same house. It's recognized as theirs if you go there, but the house is always the same with all the changes any of the families made. That's quite practical in the end.
  • Options
    Silverofdreams30Silverofdreams30 Posts: 7,201 Member

@bekkasan

Congrats to their engagement, they are adorable
    together.

@Turjan

Thank you, I have no specific plan yet I just let them roam wildly
    on their own haha.

@Mikezumi

Waves

@emorrill

Hope your eyes are better soon.

@meerkattime

Waves

• Options
    Everyone say Thank you to @ZhakiraP cause she asked kindly about this save the other day.
    I went back into that save to check up on them.

Conleys ( Not recent save can not find it so a save before the most recent I
    think)

[img][/img]yH2LuRX.jpg

Their home

[img][/img]UusPYXU.jpg

Luna, Ty and Audras oldest daughter

[img][/img]QDCQK9K.jpg

Sean, Lunas husband

[img][/img]7n2tSmT.jpg

Alex who was adopted to the family

[img][/img]9mqCxgW.jpg

Luna and Seans daughter Mila

[img][/img]1Cs6iPv.jpg

Ty's wife Audra.

[img][/img]tYzQciI.jpg

And finally Mr. bath guy himself Ty ( just for you @ZhakiraP, just not in the
    bath haha).

• Options
    ZhakiraPZhakiraP Posts: 1,439 Member
    @Silverofdreams30
    Lol, thank you. I was wondering how bath guy was doing :p

@meerkattime Leif has 10 children, just not all of them in the house. He had 5 already when Agnes got her hands on him, and has managed to make 5 more with Agnes so far... :D
    53218870167_a5d450f1db_h.jpg
  • Options
    edited October 2019
    Paul and Eddy also had a private wedding all by themselves, at home.
    TzzkLGH.jpg
    yeMGhuM.jpg
    febtxow.jpg
    Lmd9kZZ.jpg
    They happily went to bed afterwards.
    SpfMe8n.jpg
    As this doesn't lead anywhere, they decided to have a kid made to order in OL.
    2e9Z8eX.jpg
    Paul taught little Adrian to walk.
    vqRbhr5.jpg
    Eddy did the "teach to talk" part. "Roses are red..."
    1M65Fpv.jpg
    They stay in the cheap part of OL, as I didn't want to waste their money on buying the same house all over again. Anyway, their relationship seems to be quite harmonious, completely without any meddling from my side.
    bIrcpxc.jpg
    This makes Paul the second child of Jamie and Marcus to start on generation 3.

The game then decided to give notice that Carla, one of the twin daughters, was also pregnant, which would make her number 3. I followed the couple for a while, but they don't seem to interact much. Hmm. Anyway, their kid was born without any issues. It's still a baby, so there isn't much to see yet.

This led me to bring the last engagement to a finish. With Fiona's and Sam's schedules being so different, I managed to get this done at the same place where they had engaged, the Corsican Bistro. They were interrupted by people who wanted photographs - twice - but they went all through.
    JUHpKNo.jpg
    CiNSng5.jpg
    They moved to Wagner's Repose, right next door to Paul and Eddy, which has gorgeous views.
    4OAbDJM.jpg
    3BOjt2m.jpg
    We will see when they think of children. From my point of view, they can take their time.
    DwBvQpJ.jpg
    At least they are happy. We'll just ignore for the moment that pesky sculptor's chisel that makes this look like we are witnessing the final moment of a suicide cult couple, and I can assure you that everything went well.

Post edited by Turjan on
  • Options
    Emily4331Emily4331 Posts: 10,850 Member
    Hyello. :3 I will comment later, but I have a couple more pics for now.

First, I had Kristina make a dating profile.
    Ulp9YSu.png
    Again, the game claims she is "more to love" which is insane. :lol:

Then, she had a very fun time browsing the current job offerings. Nothing seemed appealing, so I had apply for a part-time job at the theater. She has an interview this Monday. (I use a mod for this, btw...Job overhaul or something).
    QRVqfVb.png

It was too early even for my sims to go to any clubs and I hadn't put any new lots in there (goal for today), so I had Kristina hang out at a quaint little park area.
    llaiPXW.jpg

I saw Bronson Littler staring at her, so I had her go say hi.
    UUGMLcY.jpg

hHljyt1.jpg

And gave him a little makeover. :3
    Rbv7UJV.jpg
    Black highlights in golden blond hair just wasn't working for me. :lol:

She did nothing very interesting until evening when she went to Eugi's to meet some more age-appropriate people. :lol: Rafael danced with her, so I gave him a little makeover.
    Ye80Kcn.png

I think he turned out very cute. :3
    OmcPjgc.png

She became friends with Rafael, went home, ate pizza, and went to sleep. :lol: Gotta be well-rested for her interview! :tongue:
  • Options
    @Emily4331
    your new sim looks great, glad you found your way
    back into the sims.
  • Options
    ItsJanierItsJanier Posts: 884 Member
    edited October 2019
    I hope it works this time, I actually downloaded the W mod so my Sims wouldn't be super jealous about everything. Rajita is such a pretty sim and has attractive lifetime reward so no wonder everyone goes crazy over her :grimace:@meerkattime
    The weather was freezing but happy spirit kept everyone warm :blush:
    My Simself does look super happy :smiley: too bad I couldn't give him curly hair.
    Post edited by ItsJanier on

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file
Return to top