Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Sims 4 Lagging for Absolutely No Reason

123457...Next

Comments

• rosemowrosemow Posts: 163,519 Member
    vktaetae wrote: »
    > @rosemow said:
    > vktaetae wrote: »
    >
    > So.. I tried the game with the 60 fps thing and it lagged even more. And it already lags in CAS and also build. Of course also in game play. I updated my drivers as I said and I don't know what to try....:(
    >
    >
    >
    >
    > Hello
    > Try starting a fresh new save game and see if the lagging issues occur there also.

I did try that and there is no difference whatsoever..

Hello
    If your sims live in SanMysuno, try having them move to another world and

Try removing any roof decor items from and see if that helps

• vktaetaevktaetae Posts: 18 New Member
    > @rosemow said:
    >
    > > @rosemow said:
    > > vktaetae wrote: »
    > >
    > > So.. I tried the game with the 60 fps thing and it lagged even more. And it already lags in CAS and also build. Of course also in game play. I updated my drivers as I said and I don't know what to try....:(
    > >
    > >
    > >
    > >
    > > Hello
    > > Try starting a fresh new save game and see if the lagging issues occur there also.
    >
    > I did try that and there is no difference whatsoever..
    >
    >
    >
    >
    > Hello
    > If your sims live in SanMysuno, try having them move to another world and
    >
    > Try removing any roof decor items from and see if that helps

They don't live there and even when they do the lag doesn't change worse or better, and I don't have any roof decorations either. So it doesn't make any difference no matter what world I'm in and even if I made a new save etc.
    > @rosemow said:
    >
    > > @rosemow said:
    > > vktaetae wrote: »
    > >
    > > So.. I tried the game with the 60 fps thing and it lagged even more. And it already lags in CAS and also build. Of course also in game play. I updated my drivers as I said and I don't know what to try....:(
    > >
    > >
    > >
    > >
    > > Hello
    > > Try starting a fresh new save game and see if the lagging issues occur there also.
    >
    > I did try that and there is no difference whatsoever..
    >
    >
    >
    >
    > Hello
    > If your sims live in SanMysuno, try having them move to another world and
    >
    > Try removing any roof decor items from and see if that helps

They don't live there and even when they do the lag doesn't change worse or better, and I don't have any roof decorations either. So it doesn't make any difference no matter what world I'm in and even if I made a new save etc.

I am sorry that you are having these issues :(
  • vktaetaevktaetae Posts: 18 New Member
    If anyone has any suggestions/tips on what I could do then please help me out :c
    If anyone has any suggestions/tips on what I could do then please help me out :c

Hello
    Try seeing if playing in off line mode helps.

Also, test the game when playing in windowed mode, then in windowed full screen mode.

Close any other windows that are open on your desktop when playing.

Try uninstalling and reinstalling origin.
  • Maurica1Maurica1 Posts: 6 New Member
    Have another issue i can't figure out plz help

<?xml version="1.0"?>
    <root>
    <report>
    <version>2</version>
    <sessionid>7bad890e603a07a25b442510</sessionid>
    <type>desync</type>
    <sku>ea.maxis.sims4_64.15.pc</sku>
    <createtime>2018-07-09 22:53:18</createtime>
    <buildsignature>Local.Unknown.Unknown.1.44.77.1020-1.200.000.347.Release</buildsignature>
    <categoryid>state.py:628</categoryid>
    <desyncid>7bad890e603a07a25b442510</desyncid>
    <systemconfig/>
    <screenshot/>
    <desyncdata>Exception in Sim Timeline: Exception running Element (AttributeError: 'NoneType' object has no attribute 'state_based_value_mod')

Traceback (most recent call last):

File "T:\InGame\Gameplay\Scripts\Server\scheduling.py", line 212, in simulate

File "T:\InGame\Gameplay\Scripts\Server\alarms.py", line 260, in _run

File "T:\InGame\Gameplay\Scripts\Server\statistics\continuous_statistic.py", line 725, in _alarm_callback

File "T:\InGame\Gameplay\Scripts\Server\statistics\continuous_statistic.py", line 746, in _trigger_callback

File "T:\InGame\Gameplay\Scripts\Server\statistics\base_statistic_listener.py", line 53, in trigger_callback

File "T:\InGame\Gameplay\Scripts\Server\objects\components\state.py", line 2499, in callback

File "T:\InGame\Gameplay\Scripts\Server\objects\components\state.py", line 2593, in set_state_from_stat

File "T:\InGame\Gameplay\Scripts\Server\objects\components\state.py", line 2354, in set_state

File "T:\InGame\Gameplay\Scripts\Server\objects\components\state.py", line 2392, in _trigger_on_state_changed

File "T:\InGame\Gameplay\Scripts\Server\objects\components\state.py", line 2633, in _apply_client_state

File "T:\InGame\Gameplay\Scripts\Server\objects\components\state.py", line 1134, in apply

File "T:\InGame\Gameplay\Scripts\Server\objects\components\state.py", line 748, in apply

File "T:\InGame\Gameplay\Scripts\Server\objects\components\state.py", line 676, in start

File "T:\InGame\Gameplay\Scripts\Server\objects\components\state.py", line 628, in apply_new_value

AttributeError: 'NoneType' object has no attribute 'state_based_value_mod'

</desyncdata>
    </report>
    <report>
    <version>2</version>
    <sessionid>7bad890e603a07a25b442510</sessionid>
    <type>desync</type>
    <sku>ea.maxis.sims4_64.15.pc</sku>
    <createtime>2018-07-10 03:57:37</createtime>
    <buildsignature>Local.Unknown.Unknown.1.44.77.1020-1.200.000.347.Release</buildsignature>
    <categoryid>state.py:628</categoryid>
    <desyncid>7bad890e603a07a25b442510</desyncid>
    <systemconfig/>
    <screenshot/>
    <desyncdata>Exception in Sim Timeline: Exception running Element (AttributeError: 'NoneType' object has no attribute 'state_based_value_mod')

Traceback (most recent call last):

File "T:\InGame\Gameplay\Scripts\Server\scheduling.py", line 212, in simulate

File "T:\InGame\Gameplay\Scripts\Server\alarms.py", line 260, in _run

File "T:\InGame\Gameplay\Scripts\Server\statistics\continuous_statistic.py", line 725, in _alarm_callback

File "T:\InGame\Gameplay\Scripts\Server\statistics\continuous_statistic.py", line 746, in _trigger_callback

File "T:\InGame\Gameplay\Scripts\Server\statistics\base_statistic_listener.py", line 53, in trigger_callback

File "T:\InGame\Gameplay\Scripts\Server\objects\components\state.py", line 2499, in callback

File "T:\InGame\Gameplay\Scripts\Server\objects\components\state.py", line 2593, in set_state_from_stat

File "T:\InGame\Gameplay\Scripts\Server\objects\components\state.py", line 2354, in set_state

File "T:\InGame\Gameplay\Scripts\Server\objects\components\state.py", line 2392, in _trigger_on_state_changed

File "T:\InGame\Gameplay\Scripts\Server\objects\components\state.py", line 2633, in _apply_client_state

File "T:\InGame\Gameplay\Scripts\Server\objects\components\state.py", line 1134, in apply

File "T:\InGame\Gameplay\Scripts\Server\objects\components\state.py", line 748, in apply

File "T:\InGame\Gameplay\Scripts\Server\objects\components\state.py", line 676, in start

File "T:\InGame\Gameplay\Scripts\Server\objects\components\state.py", line 628, in apply_new_value

AttributeError: 'NoneType' object has no attribute 'state_based_value_mod'

</desyncdata>
    </report>
    </root>
    Hello @Maurica1
    It looks like your issue may be caused by a cc item.
    Try moving your whole mods folder to the desktop.Delete the cache files
    https://sims4.crinrict.com/en/2014/09/delete-cache-files/
    Then start the game and test to see if that helps the issues. If it does help, then put your mods/CC back into the newly generated mods folder in the sims 4 folder one by one or in batches and testing the game after each one to see which is the cause of the problem