Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Patch is out

New patch is ready to download via origin

Comments

• simgirl1010simgirl1010 Posts: 35,837 Member
    Yes! So excited for the new gardening system!
  • RedDestiny92RedDestiny92 Posts: 7,847 Member
    edited June 2018
    I see a lot of good tweaks, people wanted fun with earbuds and communication with bowling it's there and removing vanity make up with vanity. I wonder if I should stop using cas for make up or if it removes all of it. Guess I have reason to look in game.
    Reddestiny921 on the gallery...still not sure if I capitalized the second d..lol
    All the sims err'day
    PmyCqgA.png
  • BlueSeaWavesBlueSeaWaves Posts: 4,404 Member
    Yes! So excited for the new gardening system!

Loooks nicee and simpler, now I can see how my plant is actually doing
  • BlueSeaWavesBlueSeaWaves Posts: 4,404 Member
    Toddler swimwear is added into CAS but I only have the alien diaper as an option to put on, oh wel they have hot weather and cold as well
    Sims can now choose between 3, 5, or 10 frame games of bowling, with the winning Sim’s score shown at the end of the game.

Won't need to reinstall my bowling mod!
  • gothprincess4evergothprincess4ever Posts: 2,130 Member
    It's going to be one of the best patches we've received! But the poor MCCC mod... I reckon it'll definitely break, right? :D
  • sixdeadqueenssixdeadqueens Posts: 225 Member
    I wasn't aware there was a patch. When I loaded for the day I didn't get a notice. Where do I go to download this?
  • Tanja1986Tanja1986 Posts: 1,237 Member
    It's going to be one of the best patches we've received! But the poor MCCC mod... I reckon it'll definitely break, right? :D

Jep, Deaderpool just sent a message out per e-mail, explaining that he will now work on making MCCC working. It can take couple of hotfixes though to make it fully updated!
  • SimpatsyannSimpatsyann Posts: 1,308 Member
    edited June 2018
    I wasn't aware there was a patch. When I loaded for the day I didn't get a notice. Where do I go to download this?

It will install automatically from Origin if you have auto-updating enabled.
  • sixdeadqueenssixdeadqueens Posts: 225 Member
    Whoops. I noticed that when I restarted it. Thank you!
  • LadyKynLadyKyn Posts: 3,595 Member
    Sims can now choose between 3, 5, or 10 frame games of bowling, with the winning Sim’s score shown at the end of the game.

I'm just happy Sims can actually socialize now while bowling, since it made little to no sense, since they could do that in Sims 2 while sims would wait their turn. So glad they adjusted this now. More of a reason to bowl more. Dunno if why the bowling skill needed to be gained faster I thought it was fine before.
    5vJrxmT.png
  • barraakenobarraakeno Posts: 489 Member
    I just wished they had listed what new content came to the game and the modifications on the gardening
    Brazilian guy here, so my English is not that good.

fB7mWIn.gif
    Spinning toilets confurm3d!!!!11!!1!1!!!!11!
  • MissNightOwlMissNightOwl Posts: 740 Member
    That patch notes sound really good :) They've done some nice job this for this month in my opinion.
  • DianesimsDianesims Posts: 2,876 Member
    Do do we have glass roofs now ?
  • ChazzzyChazzzy Posts: 7,166 Member
    barraakeno wrote: »
    I just wished they had listed what new content came to the game and the modifications on the gardening

Agreed, especially since it was such a big overhaul, they should have this shortened patch notes and then another version that actually lists EVERYTHING they changed.
  • NetzspannungNetzspannung Posts: 2,456 Member
    Dianesims wrote: »

Yes, and they look awesome!
    If I just posted an outfit you like, I have good news - there is more where that came from!
    https://forums.thesims.com/en_US/discussion/956513/netz-a-porter-outfits-ready-to-wear-for-your-sims-no-cc-required
    Twitter: NetzspannungTS

we all try ...
  • RedDestiny92RedDestiny92 Posts: 7,847 Member
    edited June 2018
    42185329144_085349cf9b_b.jpg
    Can just click and the items sort of stay on your mouse until you unclick them so you don't have to select more than one time...I think is the best way to say that. Also looks like a bug, the soil didn't get darker though the plants were already
    growing and she wanted to water them like they were dry.
    Edit took a picture...though not sure if it shows what I mean well enough so didn't post it but here anyways.
    42003012075_29217048a3_b.jpg
    42855373232_759372d528_b.jpg
    42855372662_767542edf0_b.jpg
    Now just going to follow the shadow from the green house roof it's really nice.
    42185328474_22ba7811aa_b.jpg
    42003016775_3477686d64_b.jpg
    42185331854_385f6f9880_b.jpg
    42003018565_ae5ebdb315_b.jpg
    Also added another little thing to see those shadows.
    42185333054_2062779a58_b.jpg
    Very pretty.

another bug, sims aren't supposed to hoard the fruitcake Bob talked to his wife and my sim as normal but would take the cake out and put it back in his inventory and he did that the whole time, then I thought he would leave it but I don't see it.
    Reddestiny921 on the gallery...still not sure if I capitalized the second d..lol
    All the sims err'day
    PmyCqgA.png
  • DianesimsDianesims Posts: 2,876 Member
    Dianesims wrote: »

Yes, and they look awesome!

Can't wait do try them, once I manage to download, but right now It's the second "download failed" message I get :(

• AlbaWaterhouseAlbaWaterhouse Posts: 3,953 Member
    I can't wait to get to play myself, the glass roofs look great. And I can't wait to get around the gardening overhaul!
    Also, plenty of really good fixes and little necessary additions for almost every pack. I'm impressed!!!
    Origin ID is: AlbaWaterhouse
    All my creations are CC free.
  • TheGoodOldGamerTheGoodOldGamer Posts: 3,559 Member
    ^That's a 'greenhouse'? :D
    Live, laugh and love. Life's too short not to.
  • SimTrippySimTrippy Posts: 7,651 Member
    Ahhhhh so many bug fixes and tweaks I had been waiting for!!!!!! Especially that walking on knees issue from being a wild toddler, that children no longer wake up in a panic every time they wake up, socializing during bowling, fun from using earbuds, and soo much more <3 still walking the dog but I can't wait to download the patch, eat pasta and play <3
    LadyKyn wrote: »

I'm just happy Sims can actually socialize now while bowling, since it made little to no sense, since they could do that in Sims 2 while sims would wait their turn. So glad they adjusted this now. More of a reason to bowl more. Dunno if why the bowling skill needed to be gained faster I thought it was fine before.

Yes, agree. My sim family is going bowling tonight. :)
  • NetzspannungNetzspannung Posts: 2,456 Member
    Glass roofs look amazing due to the light effects. The ceiling is automatically removed as soon as you confirm the glass roof. Very well done. Builders will do amazing things with this!

9KJHJR8.jpg
    If I just posted an outfit you like, I have good news - there is more where that came from!
    https://forums.thesims.com/en_US/discussion/956513/netz-a-porter-outfits-ready-to-wear-for-your-sims-no-cc-required
    Twitter: NetzspannungTS

we all try ...