Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Male npcs wearing high heels.

I don't have any CC or mods, I posted on reddit and other people have the same bug/glitch.

I can't link the screenshot cause it says I'm a new member, but if there's a way I could send the screenshot or reddit discussion about the issue to a mod or someone, let me know.
gCQKjq4.png

Comments

• luthienrisingluthienrising Posts: 37,617 Member
    @SimGuruArvin or @SimGuruNick might be interested in that. I'm not seeing the Reddit discussion at a glance, but they can probably find it if you give us the title?
    EA CREATOR NETWORK MEMBER — Want to be notified of patches, new Broken Mods threads, and urgent Sims 4 news? Follow me at https://www.patreon.com/luthienrising.
  • crinrictcrinrict Posts: 18,771 Member
    This is a known issue currently and afaik has to do with the goofball trait.

Here's the AHQ bug report in case you want to add your voice there: http://answers.ea.com/t5/The-Sims-4-Bug-Reports/OPEN-Magnolia-Promenade-spawns-male-Sims-in-dresses/td-p/5440094/jump-to/first-unread-message
    Crinrict's Help Blogs -- Twitter
    Please do not send me PMs/post on my wall if you're looking for help. I can't attend to those. You can find me at AnswerHQ.
    How to report bugs at AnswersHQ
    AHQ Tutorial

• MissCherieMissCherie Posts: 408 Member
    @SimGuruArvin or @SimGuruNick might be interested in that. I'm not seeing the Reddit discussion at a glance, but they can probably find it if you give us the title?

The tittle of the thread on reddit is ''I though that wasn't supposed to happen...'', it's still on the first page of the hot tab and it have a picture in it.
    gCQKjq4.png
  • luthienrisingluthienrising Posts: 37,617 Member
    MissCherie wrote: »

The tittle of the thread on reddit is ''I though that wasn't supposed to happen...'', it's still on the first page of the hot tab and it have a picture in it.

Thanks! I'll go post Crin's info there.
    EA CREATOR NETWORK MEMBER — Want to be notified of patches, new Broken Mods threads, and urgent Sims 4 news? Follow me at https://www.patreon.com/luthienrising.
  • SimGuruNickSimGuruNick Posts: 384 SimGuru (retired)
    Yeah like Crin said, Goofballs wearing the opposite gender's clothes is a known issue. Another known issue we had, that got fixed with the July 14th Patch, was that repairmen did not have any type of shoes assigned to their outfit, only the overalls were assigned. So they were spawning with random shoes. That got fixed already, but perhaps other Service NPCs are affected?

Is that Sim from your screenshot an NPC in the Barista role? Or do they have the Goofball trait? If your answer is no to both of those questions, I'd love it if you could share your save file with me, so that my team can better investigate. Thank you much for the report, @MissCherie :)
  • rosemowrosemow Posts: 163,519 Member
    Hello
    Because you aren't a member yet, you can't post pictures or links, but you can upload your pictures to a photo sharing site such as imgur or tinypic , then right click the picture on the photo sharing site and copy/paste the image address link here, but break the image code link up, such as putting h.tt.p.
    We can then put the codes back together and post the pictures for you.
  • MissCherieMissCherie Posts: 408 Member
    Yeah like Crin said, Goofballs wearing the opposite gender's clothes is a known issue. Another known issue we had, that got fixed with the July 14th Patch, was that repairmen did not have any type of shoes assigned to their outfit, only the overalls were assigned. So they were spawning with random shoes. That got fixed already, but perhaps other Service NPCs are affected?

Is that Sim from your screenshot an NPC in the Barista role? Or do they have the Goofball trait? If your answer is no to both of those questions, I'd love it if you could share your save file with me, so that my team can better investigate. Thank you much for the report, @MissCherie :)

In my case it's only the barista guy and he does have the trait, but on my reddit post someone said that half her town was like that and you're welcome.

Have a nice day. =3
    gCQKjq4.png
    Hello
    Thankyou for posting the information that the sim has the goofball trait. The issue is occurring with sims that have that trair.
  • chensaytaylorchensaytaylor Posts: 700 Member
    Mr. Feng in San Myshuno wears red high heels with his politician outfit... made me giggle. The Hermit was wearing a mini skirt, woman's tanktop and no shoes...maybe because he is insane.. haha...
  • Erica87Erica87 Posts: 743 Member
    Mr. Feng in San Myshuno wears red high heels with his politician outfit... made me giggle. The Hermit was wearing a mini skirt, woman's tanktop and no shoes...maybe because he is insane.. haha...

Victor Feng wears black heels with his outfit in my game and since it's a career outfit I can't even change it :angry: I'm sorry but Victor Feng is not a transgender sim in my game. So much for "You will not be forced to play with the new gender mechanics if you don't want to".
    CURRENTLY PLAYING: Forum mafias & Minecraft, mainly.
    Taking a break from the sims for a while!
    Erica87 wrote: »

Victor Feng wears black heels with his outfit in my game and since it's a career outfit I can't even change it :angry: I'm sorry but Victor Feng is not a transgender sim in my game. So much for "You will not be forced to play with the new gender mechanics if you don't want to".

Hello
    You could try using the career outfit cheat
    http://modthesims.info/t/568751
  • Savage_Patch_KiddSavage_Patch_Kidd Posts: 2,937 Member
    edited December 2016
    I have the same issue. My sim wears heels in all three City Life career outfits(Only with the suit ensemble) & he doesn't have the goofball trait.
    Mr. Feng in San Myshuno wears red high heels with his politician outfit
    Erica87 wrote: »
    Victor Feng wears black heels with his outfit in my game

Mine wear grey toned heels :lol:
    tumblr_oy1xa2eHV31uvsi7jo2_1280.gif
  • Erica87Erica87 Posts: 743 Member
    Unfortunately this cheat does not work, not even if I try it with testingcheats on :disappointed: He's still wearing those stupid heels.
    CURRENTLY PLAYING: Forum mafias & Minecraft, mainly.
    Taking a break from the sims for a while!
  • chevronfoxchevronfox Posts: 81 Member
    I actually encountered a transwoman (I think) selling food at one of the food stalls. I thought it was kind of neat that a transgender Sim randomly appeared in my game. The Sim's name was Christian, so maybe it was just a crossdresser and not a transwoman? Christian was wearing a female outfit (a dress I think), but appeared to have a male model.

I'm not sure if it's a glitch, or if they've added a random chance for Sims to be trans*. I don't mind it as long as I can still find appropriate mates for my Sims (regardless of their gender identity and orientation). However it could definitely be an issue if your own Sims are made trans when you don't want them to be.