Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Solar Panels and Wind Turbines

So I was watching the LGR of The Sims 3 Ambitions, and in the video he showed his sims using wind turbines etc. I thought that these would be really cool to use, so I did some research.
I found a lot of different websites but they all linked me to some free Renault pack.
Now that would be fine, but every time I go to the page, it's just blank. Nothing shows up. Is it just my computer or is it like this for everyone? Is there anywhere else I can get these items?

Comments

• Options
    rednenemonrednenemon Posts: 3,206 Member
    edited June 2013
    Go in the store, look under "branded content."

You should find "The Toyota Prius Family Pack." Besides cars, it has a few other types of things, and there was a solar panel and wind turbine included in there.

See if that's what you're looking for.
    AO3: Silver_Shortage_in_Markarth <(Where I'm usually at nowadays)
    MQ2gUyY.jpg
    Part One(Complete 9/24/16) /Part Two(on hold)/Short Stories(on hold)/Twinbrook 1996(on hold)/Ten Crystal Hearts (on hold)
    I own the TS3 Store as of 12/11/16 (sort of. It's complicated)
  • Options
    Roberter4321Roberter4321 Posts: 38 Member
    edited June 2013
    rednenemon wrote:
    Go in the store, look under "branded content."

You should find "The Toyota Prius Family Pack." Besides cars, it has a few other types of things, and there was a solar panel and wind turbine included in there.

See if that's what you're looking for.

Thanks - that was exactly what I was looking for!
  • Options
    Jimboola11Jimboola11 Posts: 1,850 Member
    edited July 2013
    Can you only get it in some areas of the world?

I have tried to get this a few times, it is now even on my purchasing history but each time I try to download it crashes & reboots origin and does not download.

Desperate to bolster life of my little old lady eco-sim living in the swamps.
  • Options
    Ralf453Ralf453 Posts: 1,158 Member
    edited July 2013
    Jimboola11 wrote:
    Can you only get it in some areas of the world?

I have tried to get this a few times, it is now even on my purchasing history but each time I try to download it crashes & reboots origin and does not download.

Desperate to bolster life of my little old lady eco-sim living in the swamps.

Yeah, I think (not sure) you can only download if your in the US website :? Just click the flag at the top of the site, change to American and download it. Then just change back :-)
    grumpy-cat-lick.gif
  • Options
    Jimboola11Jimboola11 Posts: 1,850 Member
    edited July 2013
    Nice idea but no go. EA store don't seem to care if I'm a Brit an American or a badger glazed in honey.

Bit stumped now as turbines and solar panels were one of the attractions to Ambitions.Just a few eco items...not the moon on a stick or geese laying golden eggs, just turbines and solar panels.

Oh well.