Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Achievement Insanity Project - Updated Mar 13, 2024

I cannot believe I am already posting this! All right, if you don't know me you might not know that I am a total challenge starter addict. Well, I have named this project aptly I think, cause I am insane. We are going to do an achievement challenge, where we try and get all the achievements in the Sims 4 game. That includes playing 10 families for 10 generations, and 1 family for 100 generations. YES, I AM INSANE. :p I am working through the first play of all the families currently and will get individual discussions set up for each as I get them done. Without further ado, here are the 10 challenges we will be playing (and a few extras for the ones that aren't 10 generations already.)

Yep, Insanity Project, but hopefully it will be a lot of fun! Each of these will have its own posts to help keep things straight as I mentioned above, but I will put the most recent update for each here. Feel free to follow however much you want. I do have pages set up for everything, and at least a basic intro written for each so far. Wish me luck, cause this is going to be wild.

Current Updates

The Legendary Legacy: Season 5 (Week 1) | (Week 2)
The Petal's Flower Legacy: Season 5 (Week 1) | (Week 2)
The William's Lifestyle: Season 5 (Week 1) *NEW* | (Week 2)
Randomly Gray: Season 4
The Master Krause: Season 4
My Sheff Sims Legacy: Season 4
Berry Extended Not-So-Berry Challenge: Season 4
Keet the Chocolates: Season 4
The Gemstone Stones: Season 4
The Disney Princess Challenge: Season 4
Post edited by silveRose82_ on

Comments

• silveRose82_silveRose82_ Posts: 281 Member
    I have missed posting multiple posts. Sorry about that. We have both Season 1 for the Flower Legacy and for the William's Lifestyle legacy as well:
    Flower Legacy Season 1
    Lifestyle LegacySeason 1

I have an update for the Randomly Grey legacy this time
    Randomly Grey Season 1
    I have an update for the Master Simmer household
    Master Simmer Season 1
  • RawlaRawla Posts: 7,495 Member
    Yup you are insane but wow you are awesome...and brave. :smiley: Have fun!
    Rawla wrote: »
    Yup you are insane but wow you are awesome...and brave. :smiley: Have fun!

I know, I'm totally insane, but it has been a TON of fun so far.
    There is a new post today, this time for the My Sheff Legacy: Season 1
  • MossyMeowMossyMeow Posts: 54 Member
    Best of luck! I know I've had a ton of fun doing the MySims challenge in particular; I'll have to check out some of the other ones you're doing. I hope you can keep track of all the achievements! Mine have been glitching out; I think I've been given some of the same achievements (mostly the skill-related ones) three or four times now. But you should be fine as long as you're recording them in a separate document, which you obviously are. I'll have to check out what you've done so far!
    MossyMeow wrote: »
    Best of luck! I know I've had a ton of fun doing the MySims challenge in particular; I'll have to check out some of the other ones you're doing. I hope you can keep track of all the achievements! Mine have been glitching out; I think I've been given some of the same achievements (mostly the skill-related ones) three or four times now. But you should be fine as long as you're recording them in a separate document, which you obviously are. I'll have to check out what you've done so far!

The MySims challenge is a lot of fun. Yeah, some of these are pretty crazy challenges, but they have all been fun so far. Sorry to hear about your achievements glitching out. Yeah, I'm trying to track the achievements as best as I can. It's not perfect, but if I get a few more than once not a huge deal, I'm more concerned about not getting one that I actually should, but we'll see. I hope you enjoy the crazy! :smile:
    The most current post is posted. We are visiting the Berry house and Season 1 is here for the Berry Extended Not-So-Berry challenge. I hope you enjoy!
    The Season 1 of Keet The Chocolates is ready for reading. This is for the Box of Chocolates Legacy.
    The Season 1 for the Gemstone Legacy is up and ready for reading!
  • DeiraShadeweaverDeiraShadeweaver Posts: 647 Member
    I'm curious - do you play those in the same save? Because the ingame legacy and legendary legacy achievements used to be very bugged and reset even if you used CAS... it was impossible to complete them if you changed households. I don't know if they have finally fixed them. I have completed a regular 10 generation legacy but didn't get any ingame achievement - but I think I have changed households briefly a few times to set up my moving out spares, this is probably why.
    I'm curious - do you play those in the same save? Because the ingame legacy and legendary legacy achievements used to be very bugged and reset even if you used CAS... it was impossible to complete them if you changed households. I don't know if they have finally fixed them. I have completed a regular 10 generation legacy but didn't get any ingame achievement - but I think I have changed households briefly a few times to set up my moving out spares, this is probably why.

Yes, I am playing all of these in the same save, mostly because there is one achievement for playing 10 households for 10 generations. I'm not sure if any of those are broken or not, but it's going to be a while before I would even need to worry about it. :smile: Even if they are, this would be about accomplishing them more than getting the actual achievement in the game itself.
    The Season 1 for the Disney Princess Challenge portion of this project is ready for reading.
    Season 2 for the Legendary Legacy is up for your reading pleasure.
  • WyvernWyvern Posts: 3 New Member
    I can understand you, I play almost exclusively with challenges, I just can't really make up my own stories I need something to guide me. Right now I'm doing a 100 baby challenge and a not so berry challenge although I'm pretty slow going on both lol
    Wyvern wrote: »
    I can understand you, I play almost exclusively with challenges, I just can't really make up my own stories I need something to guide me. Right now I'm doing a 100 baby challenge and a not so berry challenge although I'm pretty slow going on both lol

Yeah I like to have something to guide me too. :smile: I understand the slow going, mine can be pretty slow going too.
    The Flower Legacy Season 2 is up and ready for reading!
    There is a new update for this challenge. This time we are with the Williams family and we've got dogs, plants, and an expanding family. Bringing you this new update a little early, you can find it here, and hope you have a wonderful holiday season!
    Season 2
    The second season for Randomly Grey is up and ready for reading. There are festivals and more festivals, some birthdays and other events for the Grey family. You can check it out at the link below.
    Season 2
    The second season for the Krause family is out. We have parties, and birthdays and all sorts of other fun. You can check it all out at the link below:
    Season 2
    edited February 2023
    Are you interested in food, and food, and more food? When then you have come to the right place and this newest My Sims update is the one for you. We have cooking food, eating food, going out for food, and some working out and other things too. Season 2 is out now!
    This update is going to bring you holidays, parties, serums, and more serums, and even more serums, and maybe a few other surprises. We are with the Berry's and you can find their Season 2 here!
  • SimCaveSimCave Posts: 86 Member
    I am quietly lurking and cheering you on. I might even be inspired by you too. :)
    SimCave wrote: »
    I am quietly lurking and cheering you on. I might even be inspired by you too. :)

Haha, well I appreciate the support. It's a crazy challenge, but has been a lot of fun!