Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Cottage Living

I don't know about you all, but I'm really looking forward to Cottage Living. Farming, chickens, foxes, rabbits, Llamas and COWS!! can't wait
h8U3C4c.png

Comments

• Pipkin08Pipkin08 Posts: 65 Member
    Anyone else still not able to download Cottage Living. Its 6:45PM Western Standard Time (Perth). I am aware of the tech issues but can't find any update as to when will be available.
  • giggler36giggler36 Posts: 838 Member
    Pipkin08 wrote: »
    Anyone else still not able to download Cottage Living. Its 6:45PM Western Standard Time (Perth). I am aware of the tech issues but can't find any update as to when will be available.

it took ages, but downloaded after a loooong while
    h8U3C4c.png
    rosenero10 wrote: »
    I haven't ordered it yet. Hope you all have fun with it.

it's not a bad pack, it got me playing the game again :)
    h8U3C4c.png
  • Miss_MMiss_M Posts: 2 New Member
    Does anyone know how/when we get the extra content if you buy before september. I did, as I was looking forward to the new bicycle. but i can't find it in my game...
    Thanks!
    Miss_M wrote: »
    Does anyone know how/when we get the extra content if you buy before september. I did, as I was looking forward to the new bicycle. but i can't find it in my game...
    Thanks!

not too certain, I haven't seen it either
    h8U3C4c.png
  • Sc4rls01Sc4rls01 Posts: 11 New Member
    Absolutely love cottage living❤️❤️❤️
  • lori171957lori171957 Posts: 233 Member
    edited July 2022
    deleted
  • RainKikoRainKiko Posts: 32 Member
    > @giggler36 said:
    > I don't know about you all, but I'm really looking forward to Cottage Living. Farming, chickens, foxes, rabbits, Llamas and COWS!! can't wait

I'm in love with the pack. I love the scenery and animals. A fox moved in with me.