Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

A different 100 baby challenge

Comments

• Options
    TeeSeaTeeSea Posts: 1,556 Member

Hello Everyone! Due to a glitched game file I had to start over:

The Guidelines I am following:
    99/10 Home Loan Challenge

Basic Goals:
    Have 99 Babies
    Pay Off House Loan With Interest
    Try to complete In 10 Generations or Less

Basic Challenge Guidelines:

Decide if your Household is going to be a single Sim or married Sims.
    They can be any occult.
    Move them onto a bulldozed 50x50 or larger lot-Choose wisely because you must live on the same lot in the same town for the whole Challenge
    Use TestingCheats On
    Type: Money 1333333
    Turn TestingCheats Off
    You now have your Dream Home Loan.
    Build Your Dream Home or place a lot from the gallery worth at least $99,999,999.00
    The money left over from your Dream House Fund is your starting funds.
    Example: Your Dream House cost is $1,100,000.00. The funds left in your household Funds should be $233,333.00
    Loan Repayment is: $2,000,000.00

After you have enough to repay your loan use a calculator to figure out how much your sims will have left in their household funds.

Use TestingCheats On
    Type: Money [amount after repayment]
    Turn TestingCheats Off
    Your loan is now repaid!

May use any cheats, mods and CC you wish. Use your discretion and remember that this is a challenge but I want you to play the way you like.

Optional Add Ons:

Start Me Up-
    Your Sim(s) Start as Teenagers
    Move them onto a lot they can afford.
    If you have two teens you can only age up once both of you reach the requirements for teen offspring or it's your birthday.
    You can rebuild/move as many times as you like after you start game play as long as you have the funds.

After Aging up:

Move to the bulldozed lot you choose for your Dream House.
    Selling everything you don’t want to keep.
    Times Available Funds by 2.
    That is your down payment on your house and then subtract that from $2,000,000.00.

Example:
    You have $75,000.00 when you move
    $75,000.00x2=$150,000.00

$2,000,000.00-$150,000.00=$1,850,000.00 <— This is your adjusted Loan Repayment
    and what you use to calculate your interest.

The 99 After Party-

Keep the party going by trying to accomplish these:

Raise 99 Dogs and/or Cats

Build 99 Servos and move them out once you bring them alive. You can add them into am NPC household or just homeless in your unplayed households.

Have your Vampire Sim Turn 99 Sims into Vampires using powers

Have your Spellcaster Sim grant Rites of Ascension 99 times

Have your Alien Sim Do 99 Mind Wipes

Have you Mermaid Do 99 Siren's Calls

Start any of the 99 After Party Challenges at any time.

Other Add on Challenges:

Increase House Value by 33% of the amount your lot says it’s worth in build mode at the time you payed off your loan with interest.

Complete all collections

Completed All Aspirations at least once by any member of the family while part of the household.

Have at least one Sim Complete all of the Aspirations before they age to Elder (Toddler, Kids, The rest and hidden aspersions)

Learn All Recipes

Have at least one of each occult types as your Chosen Child

Guidelines to The Specifics:

Home Renovations:
    You can only purchase new items for your home if you have the funds.
    You can edit the colors of all décor as many times as you like.

Single Sims:
    If you wish to have your single sim marry at any point you may do so.

Aspirations:
    Only untouchable Aspiration is Fabulously Wealthy. You can complete that once you pay off your loan.

Exception:
    If you are starting with Teens you can attempt to complete the Money Tab/First Aspiration (weekly interest) before you age up.
    If you fail you may not complete the Fabulously Wealthy Aspiration until your loan is repaid.
    You must switch tabs before moving to bulldozed lot and adding the money.
    That includes any two teen households except only the ones who failed.
    If you’re attempting to complete this aspiration before aging up and you are a couple both of your Sims have to start with that aspiration.

Work:
    It’s up to you.

If both spouses work a rabbithole job and you are both at work you must Hire a Nanny for babies and toddlers and play your offspring.

If you choose Actress/Detective/Doctor/Scientist you can to turn aging off until you reach the maximum level of your job. Turn aging back on and then choose to send alone except once a week if you want to you may join your sim at work. Only One Spouse per Generation can work at one of these jobs.

If your Sim{s} work from home and you can take all your offspring (minus babies) with you to complete the objective you must, or it’s a rabbithole then Hire a Nanny. If you’re unable to do either of those then daycare is okay but only as a last resort please. Applies to Single Parents as well.

Single Parents have to hire a Nanny if they are going into a rabbithole job.

Nannies can be replaced by a butler or a Servo. You have to create your own Servo. The Servo has to be a member of the household. If you’re Servo dies you may make a replacement. Household Servos count towards the 99 Servo tally.
    You can only have one Servo in your household at a time.

College:
    Aging can be turned off.
    Same rules for work apply for childcare while attending classes and such.
    Must be living in your Dream Home and cannot stay on campus

Exception:
    If you start off as teen(s) you can send your first Sims to college and live on campus. If there are two Sims you must attend the same college and live in the same student housing if you want to live on campus. Remember you can't take any pets to live with you at University though I wish you could!

Vacation:
    You should take at least one 3-7 day vacation every Sims Generation/Calendar Year. You cannot take a vacation if you are pregnant or have babies in your household.

Holidays
    At least one Holiday when school and work is out per season and no more than 2 holidays a week.

You can play the lottery.

Age Setting Guidelines:

If you use the games age settings choose any one of the age spans you wish.

If you are creating your own age stage lengths with a mod then it's up to you.

Gameplay Setting Guidelines:

You can enable aging during pregnancy with a mod if you wish.

Choose your game menu toggles like weather choices, Fame/No Fame, NPC Community Vote/No NPC Votes, Environmental Effects, Build/Buy item affect gameplay , Dust, Life span, Lifestyles, Autonomy etc.. Try to keep them the same throughout the game.

If you add a laundry game play item (wash tubs, washer/Dryer/Close Line at the start of your game try to keep having laundry in you game.

If your house is haunted you can change it after you have unlocked Guidry's outfit.

Occult Guidelines:

Your Choice but your Sim(s) cannot change occult unless they do it via game play. For example: Finish the Good Vampire and acquire The Vampire Cure, Drink it, then ask to become a Spellcaster. For aliens if you have a mod to "Humanize Sim" you may use that. This applies only to alien sims.

Reward Guidelines:
    It's up to you. You decide how to challenge yourself.

Aging Up Guidelines:

Babies:
    On their Birthday

Toddlers:
    Maxed All Skills or Birthday

Kids:
    All 4 Aspersions Completed
    All Child Skills Maxed
    Done at least 2 School Projects
    Have an A in School
    Joined After School Activity (Exception: See Teen Section) or Birthday

Teens:
    Completed 2 Aspersions
    Has an A
    Done at least 2 School Projects
    Reached Max Level in After School Activity or After School Job (You decide if your offspring will be in an After School Activity or a Teen Job when they age up to Child)

You can keep any offspring at their current life stage until their birthday even if they have completed their objectives.

Traits: You have to raise them so it's up to you!

The Parent(s) Guidelines:

Any Occult
    Single or Married
    If you are an immortal then add the number of days a non immortal sims lifespan and minus elder days and when you have lived for that number of days you can no longer have children and be moved out so the "Chosen Offspring" can take over. Can have the same Sim rule over many generations if they wish.

You may have an immortal Matriarch/Patriarch

The Next Generations Guidelines:

If your Parent(s) Sims die of anything or old age before you have a Young Adult to take over you must ask them to join your household as ghosts till they have reached the right number of days lived to reach elder or an offspring ages up to Young Adult then move them out. Ghost Parent(s) can continue on where they left off except you have to adopt because ghosts can't have or make babies. If you have a mod that changes that then they can give birth as long as the baby is not a ghost.

The Chosen One’s Spouse if desired:
    Create them or use a gallery sim as long as they don't add funds to your household.
    If you can manage to cheat a marriage to the Grim Reaper you may.

Place them
    Get to know them
    Romance Them
    Marry Them
    More Babies
    Make Money

Repeat Till The Challenge is Complete

You can do this with aging off if you wish.

Other Guidelines:

If you are adopting use a random number picker for 1-3. The corresponding number is the number of babies that you adopt.
    You can Adopt and Have Babies. No adoption if your Sim is pregnant until she gives birth.

Alien Abduction Pregnancy is the only way to have both parents pregnant at the same time it is very rare but I did have it occur once. In the event of this happening you I wish you the best of luck!

Pets:

You have to try and train them to the best of your ability. If they learned all the tricks and have completed an obstacle course (with at least one of each obstacle) with no mistakes and a gold star they count towards both your offspring count and your pets count if you decide to do the After Party 99 pets add on.

Caged pets don’t count.

You can have a pet as a teen. If you have a caged pet in your apartment you do not have to bring it to your Dream Home.

Clubs:
    Your Choice

Batuu:
    Your Choice

You can build your Dream Home ahead of starting the challenge, save it to your library then when your on your chosen bulldozed lot and have $1,333,333.00 in your funds place the lot. Check for any final adjustments and press live.

You are now living in your Dream Home.

Save your game.

Go to your options menu and double check your settings.

When you are sure you’ve covered all your bases

Save your game again.

Start playing and have fun!

I want you to enjoy this challenge (hence the lack of restrictions) so make it as challenging as you like.

I will be starting this challenge tomorrow and will be uploading my home and couple with the #99in10Loan

I hope some of you will try this challenge. If you have any questions please ask away!

Remember to play it your way, the rules are just guidelines even for me. When I post updates I will include if I used a mod or CC or cheat.

Happy Simming!

It's Time For The 1st Sim Weekly Update:
    06-22-21_4-52-27%C2%A0PM.png?raw=1
    Family Photo
    06-22-21_11-03-00%C2%A0AM.png?raw=1
    Mystic moved to Windenburg! Let's take a tour!
    06-22-21_4-58-38%C2%A0PM.png?raw=1
    Full Lot from above
    06-22-21_4-58-03%C2%A0PM.png?raw=1
    Basement
    06-22-21_4-58-14%C2%A0PM.png?raw=1
    First Floor
    06-22-21_4-58-21%C2%A0PM.png?raw=1
    Second Floor
    06-22-21_4-58-29%C2%A0PM.png?raw=1
    Third Floor

My Game Notes:

Teenage Life Stage Accomplishments:
    2 School Projects
    A in School
    Completed the Fabulously Wealthy Aspiration
    Maxed Scouting
    Completed City Posters Collection
    Completed Snowglobes Collection
    Completed Easter Egg Collection

Young Adult:

Money after moving to Bulldozed lot:
    $202,855

Downpayment:
    $405,710
    Sunday
    06-22-21_11-30-12%C2%A0AM.png?raw=1
    After getting settled in and making some friends Mystic decided to invite Morgan Ember out to the park. They shared their first kiss!
    06-22-21_11-35-19%C2%A0AM.png?raw=1
    She asked him out on a date to her house. Soon they were making magic!
    06-22-21_11-36-42%C2%A0AM.png?raw=1
    Mystic is pregnant!
    06-22-21_11-40-12%C2%A0AM.png?raw=1
    Wanting to be one step ahead she visited Father Winter where they shared their first kiss in front of his cottage.
    06-22-21_11-45-04%C2%A0AM.png?raw=1
    Mystic and Father Winter then went on a date. It was a great Sunday!
    Monday
    06-22-21_3-08-50%C2%A0PM.png?raw=1
    We have a MooGu here!
    Tuesday
    job.jpg?raw=1
    Mystic Decided to be a Mommy Vlogger.
    Wednesday
    06-22-21_4-32-12%C2%A0PM.png?raw=1
    Mystic was tending her garden when she went into labor!
    06-22-21_4-35-08%C2%A0PM.png?raw=1
    Mystic went to the Hospital, started her drone, and gave birth to a Baby Girl!
    Video.jpg?raw=1
    Before heading home Mystic grabbed her drone and wrote down a few notes about the video.
    06-22-21_4-38-53%C2%A0PM.png?raw=1
    Meet Annabell Ember. She was born on Love Day!
    06-22-21_4-42-41%C2%A0PM.png?raw=1
    After getting Annabell settled, Mystic invited Father Winter over for a date. She gave him a Love Day Present of a Holly Bouquet she made.
    06-22-21_4-44-16%C2%A0PM.png?raw=1
    He must of really liked it because soon they were trying for a baby!
    06-22-21_4-45-50%C2%A0PM.png?raw=1
    Mystic is pregnant again! All and all Love Day was a very lovely day!

That's all from my new game! I will be making back-up saves!
  • Options
    permanentrosepermanentrose Posts: 3,789 Member
    Okay took some time to do something I've been wanting to do - going down the hallway in a neat little row are photos of all the kids (the ones who have aged up so far) that Farrah has had already <3

gti5gme.jpg

Here's the close ups under the spoiler. I think I'll start using these as their teen age up photos. I have a photo studio from GTW on Farrah's lot now in a basement I made :)
    Adam Munch
    E0iBoFH.png?1

Bennett Straud
    evTFCIl.png?1

Clara Flex
    7STamkM.png?1

Daisy Feng
    GzpEdOb.png?1

Declan Feng
    NLEEwIG.png?1

Estelle Uha
    ZyKDrvR.png?1

Flora Vatore
    58bjMvH.png?1

Gabriel Frost
    8GuA9hh.png?1

Holly Rocca
    SnW9pOU.png?1

Ivy Stokes
    OX4SPWX.png?1

Judah Landgraab
    pS0R16j.png?1

Kira Nishidake
    H9C6JwZ.png?1

Luna Elderberry
    qlDfKJV.png?1

Maxwell Goth
    W4gyVEW.png?1

Nolan Tilo
    nqYMBb9.png?1

Olive Villareal
    lKtjMI2.png?1
  • Options
    @TeeSea Nice restart - you had such a good attitude about it too, I admire that. Welcome sweet baby Annabell and nice ground work with Father Winter so she could woo him next! And I like the idea of Mystic being a video blogger too!
  • Options
    Luna finished the rocket and launched it for the first time!
    oB0g62v.jpg
    And one after the other, Olive and Nolan finished their aspirations and moved out.
    2aUtYr5.png

Don't know why Nolan's dad wouldn't show up haha but I got impatient and just snapped the shot.
    eBjgQBk.png

Also welcome baby Scarlett Zest! I really keep meaning to change that outfit out and I keep forgetting before I log in
    P2Wz3LN.png

I'm not feeling so great so I'm gonna head to bed and get Farrah pregnant tomorrow :)
  • Options
    mcruddmcrudd Posts: 11,696 Member
    edited June 2021
    Hi all, sorry I disappeared on you guys, I was busy moving Kristine and the kids and fixing up the house a bit. I moved that house as it was and removed the wooden foundation and the decks. I also changed the roofs and walls and windows on the outside. Now they live in Brindleton bay. So they still have a beautiful ocean view but they won’t go swimming in it every time I turn my back hahahahaha. Oh yeah back to my disappearance, so just after I finished it and started checking needs and so on, hubby asked me to go play a game of golf with him, it was a good game, I did not lose one golf ball :D Oh yeah my golf balls has little green plumbobs on them hahahaha. So I am back now, so will catch up here, load up a new outfit because I think Kristine is close to popping out the next baby and then show you guys the new house <3

7Ws3Ybx.png

@permanentrose sorry the second shot is hitting you hard, I have heard that many people say the second one made them feel a bit poor. Just get lots of rest and keep up with the fluids, apparently that helps <3 Yeah they did spawn but too far away, I like to zoom out and still keep an eye on the house while manhunting for her, so I have moved them house and all now hahahaha. Posey reading the ultimate vampire guide while being playful, mmm keep an eye on that one ;) Aww that is going to look so awesome having all the kids on the wall <3 Wowser that is a lot of kiddos :D Well done to Luna, glad it was a good landing. Nolan’s dad is hiding away does not want to take responsibity hahahaha Scarlett is adorable. Go get lots of rest and we will see you when you feel better <3

@TeeSea yay you restarted your game so quick, well done to you, I would have been so despondent if that happened to me, You are amazing!!! Mystic is looking good, and Yay you have Moo Gu back too. Congratulations on your first baby and second pregnancy you are on the roll <3 Love how you are using the little cowplant outfit. Mini Moo’gu on her outfit LOL
  • Options
    Here is the house, it still has an ocean view <3 I did not show too much detail inside because its basically the same except for the windows and some curtains I had to change, but its the exact house from Sulani plonked down in Brindleton Bay :D

xNc88vK.png
    cVZrFbX.png
    SNbmGDD.png
    4d58Ovq.png
  • Options
    Oh No panic time !!!! Kristine went into labour, that is not the problem though ......
    yrhrULj.png

She is at hospital, the timer ran out, she has the little heart but no one at reception to sign her in. I exited now and is hoping when I go back in game all will be well, its the first time ever I save and exit while she is at hospital though :(
    dOimgQr.png
  • Options
    Panic averted :D Upon re entering the game all was well and baby number 17 was born :)
    Introducing little Peter <3

j4q025a.png
    W3EDgAQ.png
    na26L31.png
  • Options
    edited June 2021
    @permanentrose
    Maxwell's potty accident is the prime example of why I hardly play with autonomy on.
    Maybe Posey will want to be a vampire for her adult asperation? ;)
    How did you do the photo's of all your offspring? That is super cool and I would love to know how? Please?
    Congratulations on Baby Scarlett!
    Sorry that you are having trouble with the vaccines. I hope you feel better soon.
    I also like the idea of a Mommy Vlogger and taping all of her births. If being a celebrity didn't cause framerate drops when you have fans and paparazzi outside your home I would love to have Mystic be a celebrity. Like a Mommy Influencer!

@mcrudd
    I think everyone at some point in their life, like Kristine, everyone has wanted to just walk out the door and sail away from it all.
    I like the lot that Mystic is living on in Windenburg because there is always at least 5 people somewhere in the neighborhood and it's constantly changing. Also if you have Eco Living your neighborhood will be more active if it is "Green".
    Love your golf balls!
    In honor of MooGo I chose the cowplant onesies. I love the cowplants!
    I have had times when the doctors walk out in the middle of the birth or no one is there but the machine automatically delivered the baby. I now use a mod by LittleMsSam that fixed that issue!
    I like the redo of the house.
    Congratulations on baby #17 Peter!

@MiaSkywalker
    Hope you are feeling better today.

@Puddinroy
    Your making good progress! Congrats on Baby Girl Julie!

To All:
    Thank you for your kind words of encouragement when my save file went haywire. I learned something new in process...BACKUPS! Now that I know that I'm pretty confident of avoiding the same crisis. I try to stay positive because my default mode is depression. If this had happened on another day I might not of been so positive. Like everyone you have your good days and your bad days, I am just thankful it happened on a good day!

I am going to play now! Be checking in as usual! Have a great day!
  • Options
    @TeeSea So I just used the photo booth from Get to Work for those photos of my adult kids. I put it in a basement so that the lighting would stay consistent for each photo and put the backdrop to white - I also cheated Farrah's photography skill up to 5 (which normally I wouldn't do, but I didn't want blurry photos or anything). To make it go a bit faster than inviting all of them over to get their picture, I summoned them there one at a time using MCCC cheats just so it wouldn't take forever :) Posey is gonna do the serial romantic aspiration in honor of her player of a father haha. But hopefully I will get another vampire kid soon. I have a three new male vampires wandering around so I'm hoping they'll show up soon!

@mcrudd Gorgeous makeover of your house for Brindleton Bay! I hope you get some good walk bys there. I think it will be time to move Farrah soon too since I just keep getting the same people over and over again. A change is always nice :) If I can actually get to 100 eventually, I thought it really would be so cool to have all the kids on the wall, if I can get them to fit! Congrats on baby Peter! I love his onesie! My hospital births have glitched like that before too. Usually I give up and just have the baby at home in that case haha. But I am a little sad that two of my babies don't have birth certificates now because of that :( I'm glad you got yours to work.

---
    Well Jolene glitched again, I keep getting another chance at keeping this thing alive lol.
    atKJA7y.jpg
    Dominic Fyres was gonna be the next baby daddy, but even with Farrah's beguiling trait, she was failing miserably so I ended up giving up. Maybe I will try again later and do friendly and funny interactions first.
    3C1YEPY.jpg

So Bjorn Bjergsen it is instead! He was more than willing haha.
    q0b7tmI.jpg

Lol the bed glitched and still had a woohoo lump after they were done.
    qpMhmcs.jpg

Farrah is indeed pregnant, I just forgot to get a picture. Baby #21 will be here in a few sim days! Quincy is also pretty close to aging up so maybe later today I'll play until he does. I am feeling better this morning, still tired though, thanks for the well wishes :)
  • Options
    edited June 2021
    @permanentrose

There is this mod by LittleMsSam that fixes hospital birth glitching. You don’t even have to check in. When you arrive you already have the heart above your head and are in the hospital gown. Once you get inside the hospital you sim heads straight to the surgery table. The doctor is usually at the surgery table before you get inside!

Here's the link. It's in her Random Bug Fixes:
    https://littlemssam.tumblr.com/post/175412067973/random-bug-fixes-a-collection-of-random-small-bug
  • Options
    @TeeSea Thanks, I'll have to try that out. I wonder if it will work if you cheat a pregnancy into the labor stage with MCCC. That's one of the times I've definitely had issues with a hospital birth in other saves (and for sure one of my births in this challenge since I hadn't changed my pregnancy lengths yet when I first started haha. I usually have play with super long pregnancies since I play with aging off and like to have pregnancy be a part of the story for while :smile:)

--

And some updates on my game!

I decided to let Farrah do some knitting. They are doing very well with money, so I was getting tired of her always painting so it will be fun to have her do something else :)
    IYyYnHJ.jpg
    Quincy aged up!
    7Y2ony3.jpg

Funny that he had the angelic toddler trait and rolled the evil trait upon aging up haha.
    LVBzdjd.png

Posey came home from school with an A and was able to age up too.
    UnN6fCF.jpg

I gave her the romantic trait instead of rolling for one because of her aspiration. This one will be an interesting one to do :)
    YaFSgl5.png

And here's her photo for the wall!
    IxhDS5T.png?1

Still logged in, Farrah is due to give birth soon, I'll play through that and then I'll probably be done for a bit :)
  • Options
    Oh man, this is what I get for aging two teens up at the same time! Twins!
    JEsALvZ.png

Meet Tabitha and Theodore Bjergsen. (Bought some onesies on Plopsy since I still forgot to switch mine out haha)
    htruxA1.png

It will be time to age Scarlett up to a toddler in the morning, so next time I play I'll do that and a Saturday update since Farrah giving birth threw me off for a Friday update :)
  • Options
    edited June 2021
    I ended up just playing a bit more, sorry for spamming this topic midday on a week day haha. Still feeling blah from my covid shot so playing is really the only thing I'm up for other than napping.

Scarlett aged up! What a cutie :)
    9GCp9j7.png

Saturday Update:
    Luna Elderberry is on the last stage of her aspiration and is an A student.
    34xoFIr.jpg

Posey Lothario is just starting her aspiration and B student. I decided she will be bisexual since it will be easier for her to romance whoever she meets at school instead of just picking one gender :) Cassandra Goth is her first girlfriend!
    T7IKEMV.png

Quincy is on the first stage of his aspiration and is a B student.
    zYQTBps.jpg

Ruthie Jang is pretty close to finishing up her skills!
    FxGjrdh.jpg

Scarlett Zest aged up very sleepy and is a brand new toddler so has a ways to go.
    KWvNota.png

And I forgot to take a picture of the twins, but you just saw them up in my last post. They still have a week before aging up.

Farrah is just living life. I think she maxed out the gardening skill (or she's a level 9) Either way, super nice for her to be able to super sell and tend the garden quickly. Does a child have to be living with you for them to get married and for it to count for this aspiration? Estelle got married to Moana but it didn't register for Farrah's aspiration...
    57nzOm5.jpg
  • Options
    MiaSkywalkerMiaSkywalker Posts: 3,436 Member
    edited June 2021
    @doggers123:
    Welcome! Hope to see your stories here. :)

@TeeSea:
    Aww... I'm really sorry that happened to you. I'm glad you're making backups now! Your new start is really good! I would have been so discouraged at the loss of the game, that I probably wouldn't have wanted to play for a while.

I love the restart of the story - Morgyn (although I noticed you spelled it Morgan - he must be changed in your game if he can be a baby-daddy) Ember as the first daddy, and Father Winter as the second. What an awesome start!

@permanentrose:
    I like the idea of those photos you've got. The photos are certainly a good way to keep track; this way you won't forget which one you're on, because you can count the photos.

I really like the eyes you use. Are those default replacements, or face paint? I use both in my game, although the default replacements I use are less realistic than the eyes you're using, and more Maxis match, although a bit brighter and more unusual than the game defaults. I use face paint when I want more detailed eyes. So I'm just wondering. :)

Little Posey reading a book she can't understand, rather than going to bed when she's exhausted... makes you wonder a bit about her. Hey! Maybe it's a sign that she wants to be a vampire hunter when she grows older! Too bad there isn't an aspiration for that. :)

Olive really does look amazingly like her father's family. Wow!

Johnny Zest as baby daddy. I don't know too much about that townie. We shall have to see how little Scarlett grows up!

I'm sorry you're not feeling well. Hope you feel better today! Both of my vaccination shots hit me the same way; I could barely get out of bed for two or three days. No other symptoms, for which I was thankful. My parents didn't have much in the way of symptoms either, although both were slightly tired for two days. My sister experienced NO side effects, lucky girl. *envious* But we all figure it's better than getting the coronavirus, because I'm immunocompromized, and my parents are elderly. (My father is 94.)

@mcrudd:
    I plonked your house down in Sulani, and I really love it. It's a great layout for a family with a lot of kids. I'll definitely be using it as a holiday home for my Sims at some point. Probably in the middle of winter, when I want them to take a break from the snow. :)

Oh my goodness! That has happened to a Sim of mine once when I went to the hospital to give birth, and I never figured out how to fix it. I ended up having that Sim give birth from home. Glad you got it working with a restart, I may try that if it ever happens to me again. @TeeSea, I didn't know LittleMsSam had a mod for that! I have most of her mods, but for some reason I was missing that one.

@permanentrose:
    It's possible that Dominic was so negative because he's happily married. He might have a trait that makes him less amenable to having an affair. As you said, you're probably better off maxing him out on friendship before working on romance. He might be more amenable then... or maybe not. You may have to MCCC yourself pregnant with him. :)

Quincy is cute! So odd that he's evil now. Guess he got tired of being a nice little kid. :)

I thought children can't have green hair in the game. I remember a petition some time ago with players asking for their green alien kids to be able to have green hair. I guess they fixed that? Or are you using CC hair?

Twins! But they're so cute! It will be interesting to see if they're identical when they age to toddler.

Scarlett is adorable! Again, what eyes do you use? I really love hers!

Maybe the Sim has to be at the wedding itself for it to count, and if your kids are now townies, they wouldn't be invited. That seems a shame. So maybe you do have to keep them in the family until they're married. Bizarre that it would be that way, though. Maybe there's more information online? I personally never play generations, so haven't ever been concerned about it.
  • Options
    @MiaSkywalker The eyes took me a bit to get used to since they don't match up with the maxis colors exactly, but once I got used to them, I've really enjoyed them. I use the default replacement version of them, but there's an option to use them as make up too. This is what I use - https://aveirasims.tumblr.com/post/150378081101/eyes-15-update-04022017-added-heterochromia

Yeah I've just been tired and achey from this shot, and I think I have a little bit of a fever. Just laying in bed for now. I'll try to get back to being efficient and productive with things other than the Sims tomorrow if I feel okay :)

Johnny Zest aspires to be a comedian according to his bio, so I think I will have Scarlett pursue the Joke Star aspiration. It's been fun to see which aspirations are easy and which ones are hard to do with a busy, full family for sure :)
  • Options
    @MiaSkywalker Sorry I missed half your comment, just read the top part haha! I guess I could always just start a pregnancy with Dominic in the future instead of forcing him to woohoo her, it is a little awful to break up marriages, even if these sims are just pixels haha. I haven't really been viewing it as breaking up marriages though, I view it as the as not cheating way to get to babies haha. And nope, kids can't have green hair, I just have a lot of recolors for toddler and child hair that makes it possible for them to have colorful hair. I do always enjoy seeing if twins are identical too. My last two twins, Daisy and Declan, were not identical. I guess before I move out one of these next teens, I'll age them up and have them get married and see if that fulfills the aspiration.
  • Options

Time for the "Sim Weekly Update":
    06-23-21_3-27-15%C2%A0PM.png?raw=1
    Family Photo
    Thursday
    06-23-21_7-08-15%C2%A0AM.png?raw=1
    Mystic decided she wanted to be a Celebrity so she started spamming social media until she reached Level 1!
    06-23-21_7-27-50%C2%A0AM.png?raw=1
    Then she created and edited some Vlogs.
    06-23-21_7-36-10%C2%A0AM.png?raw=1
    She visited Father Winter and they took a photo together!
    Friday
    06-23-21_7-52-27%C2%A0AM.png?raw=1
    She continued to work hard and reached Celebrity Level 2!
    06-23-21_8-10-52%C2%A0AM.png?raw=1
    She decided to seduce the gardener Blake Chester. It seemed like a Celebrity thing to do.
    06-23-21_8-11-46%C2%A0AM.png?raw=1
    They had their first kiss and then let him get back to work.
    06-23-21_8-38-08%C2%A0AM.png?raw=1
    Annabell aged up! Happy Birthday!
    06-23-21_8-38-53%C2%A0AM.png?raw=1
    She really loves her Big Stuffed Bunny Polka!
    Saturday
    06-23-21_9-10-41%C2%A0AM.png?raw=1
    Mystic takes full advantage of her drones by having them stream her life in real time.
    06-23-21_9-12-34%C2%A0AM.png?raw=1
    She soon reached Level 3 Stardom!
    06-23-21_9-21-46%C2%A0AM.png?raw=1
    Since reaching her new celebrity status Mystic decided to hold a meet and greet.
    06-23-21_9-22-09%C2%A0AM.png?raw=1
    Annabell came with Mystic and sat playing on her Wabbit Tablet like a good girl!
    06-23-21_9-26-31%C2%A0AM.png?raw=1
    Annabell doesn't know why all those people wanted to see her mom but she wanted to support her so she gave her a big hug when they got home!
    06-23-21_9-28-28%C2%A0AM.png?raw=1
    Mystic made a Mommy Vlog with Annabell's help.
    06-23-21_9-39-18%C2%A0AM.png?raw=1
    Mystic took Annabell to the Snow Festival. They were building a snowpal when Mystic went into labor.
    06-23-21_9-47-50%C2%A0AM.png?raw=1
    Mystic dropped Annabell off at daycare and headed to the hospital.
    2of99.jpg?raw=1She had a Baby Boy!06-23-21_10-23-35%C2%A0AM.png?raw=1
    Welcome Baby Boy Benedict Frost!
    06-23-21_10-27-26%C2%A0AM.png?raw=1
    Mystic fed Annabell and put her to bed then worked social media all night!
    Sunday
    06-23-21_11-04-01%C2%A0AM.png?raw=1
    Mystic played with Annabell after breakfast.
    06-23-21_11-06-22%C2%A0AM.png?raw=1
    Mystic then invited Blake out for a romantic day in the park.
    06-23-21_11-06-59%C2%A0AM.png?raw=1
    Soon they were trying for seedlings!
    06-23-21_11-08-35%C2%A0AM.png?raw=1
    Before she headed home he asked for her autograph. Weird right?
    06-23-21_11-10-26%C2%A0AM.png?raw=1
    Mystic took a pregnancy test when she got home and she is eating for two!
    06-23-21_11-24-57%C2%A0AM.png?raw=1
    Mystic sat down to edit more Vlogs.
    06-23-21_11-25-39%C2%A0AM.png?raw=1
    Annabell enjoyed playing on the slide before bed.
    Monday
    06-23-21_11-57-34%C2%A0AM.png?raw=1
    Mystic was knitting for a Vlog when Annabell came in and started chatting with her baby brother.
    06-23-21_11-58-57%C2%A0AM.png?raw=1
    What Annabell didn't know is that what Mystic was knitting was a toy for her as a gift for Prank or Present Day.
    06-23-21_12-00-28%C2%A0PM.png?raw=1
    Annabell loved her toy! She wanted to give her mom a gift too so she gave her one of Mystic's favorite things...A Hug!
    06-23-21_12-25-26%C2%A0PM.png?raw=1
    Benedict Aged Up! Happy Birthday!
    06-23-21_12-50-15%C2%A0PM.png?raw=1
    Mystic read the toddlers to sleep and worked on social media all night!
    Tuesday
    06-23-21_1-26-51%C2%A0PM.png?raw=1
    Annabell and Benedict are instant buddies!
    06-23-21_1-40-26%C2%A0PM.png?raw=1
    Mystic was so close reaching Celebrity Level 4 that she decided to go to Del Sol and drum up some attention.
    06-23-21_1-43-29%C2%A0PM.png?raw=1
    The toddlers needed to get home for their nap so Mystic made everyone swoon and passout then made a quick exit before they awoke.
    06-23-21_1-48-26%C2%A0PM.png?raw=1
    Mystic left in such a hurry she left her drone behind. She made a quick trip back to Del Sol to get it. She was swarmed by fans again but she didn't mind...after all she did just hit Level 4 Celebrity!
    Wednesday
    06-23-21_2-15-46%C2%A0PM.png?raw=1
    Mystic worked social media and painted a great deal overnight and by morning she had reached the pinnacle of fame. She is a 5 Star Celebrity!
    06-23-21_2-50-07%C2%A0PM.png?raw=1
    Mystic as preparing food when she went into labor.
    06-23-21_2-56-22%C2%A0PM.png?raw=1
    The hospital staff were kind enough to keep the fans and paparazzi out while she gave birth.
    3of99.jpg?raw=1
    She gave birth to a baby boy!
    06-23-21_3-02-02%C2%A0PM.png?raw=1
    Meet Baby Boy Clay Chester!
    06-23-21_3-19-17%C2%A0PM.png?raw=1
    Mystic had met a 3 Star Celebrity named Sterling Wilder and they had made plans to really give people a show and help Mystic with her baby making. They went to Del Sol and had their first kiss!
    06-23-21_3-20-21%C2%A0PM.png?raw=1
    Moving along with their plan they headed over to a bush to try for a baby. The fans followed close behind.
    06-23-21_3-20-45%C2%A0PM.png?raw=1
    The paparazzi soon took notice as things were heating up!
    06-23-21_3-21-43%C2%A0PM.png?raw=1
    When the deed was done they exited the bush acting like they didn't know everyone was standing there!
    06-23-21_3-25-57%C2%A0PM.png?raw=1
    Mystic got home a little before midnight, put the kids to bed and took a pregnancy test. She is expecting!
    Wednesday Update:
    Mystic1.jpg?raw=1
    Mystic Willows
    Mommy Vlogger & 5 Star Celebrity
    Has completed 4 Asperations.
    Annabell1.jpg?raw=1
    Annabell Ember
    Toddler
    Maxed out her skills
    Benedict1.jpg?raw=1
    Benedict Frost
    Toddler
    Half way through his skills.
    Clay1.jpg?raw=1
    Clay Chester
    Baby

Some notes for you all about my settings. I decided to play Autonomy On. I am also keeping my toddlers till their birthday (7days). I also set all the toddlers skills to level 2 upon aging up to help keep me sane while playing with Autonomy On. I gave Mystic the "Fresh Chef" trait so food won't spoil. I used MCCC to allow only one baby at a time and all babies are born with 9 random traits [not their actual traits but hidden and reward traits] from their Mom & or Dad. I did this just to add a little surprise to the game. I am also randomizing the offspring traits instead of picking them. I will choose their asperation based on their traits. Mystic will be making babies outside of her house because she is a 5 Star Celebrity her doors are fortified to keep everyone out (LittleMsSam Mod Choose Gender and more Lot Trait lets me choose who can come to my door or not). To ensure she is pregnant before heading home I check with MCCC that she is expecting and then head home to take a pregnancy test.

That's it from me! I will post a reply to all your post tomorrow! Have a great day!
  • Options
    Johnny Zest aspires to be a comedian according to his bio, so I think I will have Scarlett pursue the Joke Star aspiration. It's been fun to see which aspirations are easy and which ones are hard to do with a busy, full family for sure :)
    If you do, you'll be able to do it without finishing it, because you have to join the Entertainer career, and the Sim can't do that as a teen. Which means you'll be able to move her out early, as soon as she fulfills her other requirements. :) At least if you're playing that way. I'm more inclined only to work on aspirations for my kids that don't require adulthood, but that's just me; I dislike aspirations that require a specific career, anyway.

And I just had to retype this, because my cat stepped on my keyboard and mouse and erased the entire thing. :D
  • Options
    @MiaSkywalker My cat steps on my keyboard all the time haha. Should have thought of the fact that the teen will have to age up for the joke star one. Maybe I'll start playing that teens can age up for their aspiration but then still live in the household and finish it up. I've intentionally picked aspirations I know will age up kids for this challenge already, but I'm trying not to do that too often haha. And I have been thinking that maybe I either want to avoid those or age them up and finish it properly.

--

I remembered to toss another baby outfit in my game right before bed, so I decided to load up my game and show off the twins <3 Hope everyone is having a good day/night :)

umbuKJj.png
  • Options
    @TeeSea Somehow I scrolled right past your post, I will give you a proper reply tomorrow!
  • Options
    @TeeSea:
    Awesome updates! (I hadn't had a chance to read them before my last post, so separate posts.) I had forgotten that Mystic is a vampire. I had also forgotten that vampires don't really need to sleep, since they have Dark Meditation. That is a very good advantage to having a vampire.

Question for you though: Does her vampirism tend to be dominant or recessive when the father is human? In other words, are her kids almost all vampires, or are they about 50/50? I'm just curious, because I haven't played around with the genetics, but my experience from this challenge so far has been that every kid has inherited his or her daddy's occultism, if he had any.

One thing that's VERY different from the way I play is that you go for Fame. My game is set so that all Sims are staying out of the limelight, and I delete all the in-game famous Sims through the Sim management screen. I absolutely cannot stand the whole fame system and everything that comes with it, including fans and paparazzi. I felt the same way about the celebrity system in Sims 3. I tried out the fame system with the game I'd been playing when GF came out, and really regretted it. Particularly because if you use cheats to remove a Sim's celebrity status, you'll get LEs every time you load a lot. It doesn't really glitch the game, but the LE spam is pretty annoying. Therefore, because I hated those Sims being famous, and I hated the whole fame system, I had to ditch that game and start a new one. The fans and paparazzi really got on my nerves.

Just be careful about having her practice Charisma in front of a mirror; she may end up with the Vain quirk if you do. :)

Your toddlers are too cute. The interaction to have toddlers hug each other is one of my favorites. Isn't it just adorable? It's one reason to want to have two toddlers at a time in a household.

Can't wait to see what Clay looks like when he becomes a toddler. Then he'll join in all the cuteness. (Although the way babies in the game wave their hands while they're sleeping is also too cute for words!)
  • Options
    @permanentrose:
    One of the problems with typing in the comments field on the page, is that you can't refresh and see if anyone else has posted. D'oh! So I didn't see your post before my last one. :)

I love that onesie of mcrudd's! I should rotate that one in to my game. I think I'm using the one that I made for right now, but after I fix it I may rotate it out for another of hers. I love those kittens on that onesie yours have on, and the shark onesie that she made is precious, too.

You might want to leave at least one aged-up adult in your family for a while, if only so your mama can get the parenting aspirations by having a child get married. I forget which aspiration requires it, but I know at least one of them does.
  • Options
    edited June 2021
    Hi all, what a mad busy day we had today. Lots of parent duties happened. No time for simming or even catching up here. But now I can quickly pop in and catch up, 15 notifications wow :)

@TeeSea thank you <3 If you ever would like the cowplant outfits in a different colour or style, eg dungarees, just shout out and I can make you some :) Mystic looks like a celebrity, she has a lovely little face <3 Annabelle is so cute, what an adorable little girl. Aww Benedict is so cute too. Aww love toddler hugs <3 Aww Chester is too adorable :)

@permanentrose Thanks I was hoping to get to play to see if I get more walkby’s but no such luck today LOL. I was pretty scared to exit the game while she is there, I have never done that, but thankfully it worked and I got a new doctor too, so I think maybe the ghost one might have been a problem too. Jolene is a zombie cowplant coming back to “life”so many times LOL. Hahahaha a woohoo lump in bed :D Farrah’s face at the birthday celebrations has me in stitches every time hahahaha. Twins, oh my golly goodness !! Love Ruthie’s little outfit, its so cute. Hahaha the kitty jammies is your new outfits. I will change mine again before I load the game, Its so excitening not knowing what I am going to get hahahaha

@MiaSkywalker Yay so glad you like the Sulani house <3 Yeah it was pretty scary to do a restart while she is at hospital, but thankfully it worked ;) So happy you like my little outfits, shout out if you want to request one <3 I don’t mind making some more, and if you want them only for you that is ok too, then I won’t upload them for others. I have done that for a few people now, so its exclusively theirs ;)

@all, I don’t think I will get simtime tonight, but I will tomorrow, hubby is back at work until 2pm so I get some simming time then. Today was silly busy, I am so tired hahaha getting old, feeling my age hahahaha. Night night from New Zealand and happy simming to you all <3
  • Options
    edited June 2021
    @permanentrose
    Tabitha and Theodore Bjergsen what cute names!
    I always forget about the Photo Booth. Thanks!
    I love the Kitty Onesies!
    Apparently my husband must be one of the lucky ones because his shots haven't bothered him at all. He did actually test positive for Covid and ended up in the hospital :'( . We both still suffer some anxiety from that. My husband had always had good mental health till he was hospitalized. I finally convinced him to seek out therapy. We thought for sure when he tested positive that I was going to be the one who super ill because that is how it usually works. Husband catches cold at work is maybe sick 2 days. I catch the cold and end up needing breathing treatments. As far as we can figure I just got extremely lucky. We also thought that the fact that I can only sleep on my stomach might have made a difference since he sleeps mostly on side and back. Part of his treatment was laying on his stomach breathing to reach part of the lungs rarely used and is less effected by the clotting caused by Covid. We are pretty sure I did have it as well but my Agoraphobia kept me from being tested. I was just really beat, splitting headaches and a bad cough. The worst symptom I had was the splitting headache that was worse than the migraines I suffer :s . Sorry for babbling. I was just trying to say that maybe he isn't affected because he had Covid.

@MiaSkywalker
    :D Cats will do whatever they need to do to to get the attention they want.
    I did "edit" Morgyn Ember with MCCC by removing their No Offspring flag. Morgyn is too cute to not have offspring with!
    I use MCCC to edit the Occult Pregnancy so that Mystic will only have Humans with Humans, Vampires with Vampires, Mermaids with Mermaids, Spellcasters with Spellcasters and Aliens with Aliens. Unfortunately I forgot to set that in my new game and my first 3 children were vampires. I will be setting it up when I get back into my game. I'll take a screenshot to show you.
    I cheated her Fame Quirks to ones that don't bother me. With the lot trait mod from LittleMsSam I was able to choose via door locks to not let any paparazzi or fans on the premises. I also keep friends, neighbors, and vampires blocked with the in-game options. I keep solicitors allowed or else the Eco Inspector won't come and I won't get my discounted bills for being in compliance with NAP's.
    I actually get no LE's at all with the fame system on. I also use almost all of LittleMsSam's Mods for Get Famous. Like the No Paparazzi/Fans Venue trait. I put that on every Venue that is not in Del Sol that way Del Sol is the hub of paparazzi and fans. The last thing that was keeping me from playing Celebrities was the Paparazzi and Fans spawning outside her home lot. Now no frame drops!
    I also love the baby's reactions to cuddles and rocking and bouncing.

@mcrudd
    I would actually <3 love <3 if you could add MooGu's name under the Cowplant Icon to the White Cowplant Baby Outfit I would adore that! It doesn't have be exclusive. I usually use the White Cowplant Baby Outfits but changed it to see what the other Cowplant outfits looked like but I still prefer the white ones. Thanks you so much for being so sweet! Hope you got some good rest!

Well it's time for me to start playing! Hope you all have a great day!