Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

*SOLVED* Dorm issues, one still in term the others are not...

Stina1701AStina1701A Posts: 1,183 Member
Edit: And I am an idiot! They didn't stay, there is a move out social event that went on first :lol: I moved the girls in with Partihaus and will move them back in when they enroll next saturday.

I moved Summer Holiday into the dorm with the Best of friends household on a saturday and Summer's term started on a monday as I expected and her term will end on a friday. Her dormmates on the other hand, Becca Clarke and Julia Wright just had their term end on a wednesday for some reason and I of course want them to be in an even term with Summer.

So I cancelled their re-upping for a new term, wanting to wait until on Saturday so their term will start on a monday like Summer's second term will. But I got a message that they have to move out. Now there is no forced move out and their beds is still marked as theirs so...is it safe to keep them in the dorm until I re-up them on saturday or will the game eventually move them out before saturday for me? I can move them into the Partihaus for the three days.

Comments