Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Get to Work, scientist career broken.

Lately when I play with my scientist, if I decide he should work late, he will stay at the working place and refuse to go home. I can change to play with his wife, and then call him to come home, but the game still tells me, he is at work, and he will NOT leave for work next morning. This has caused me to let him cancel his job several times and get hired all over. This was working until the latest/newest expansions and other packs were released and until the latest patches. I am sure it worked ok three months ago.

Comments

• Options
    gettpsgettps Posts: 420 Member
    edited January 2020
    I play that career all the time. I've even stayed late a few times. Even played it recently after this latest patch. I just finished a playthrough recently. Made it to level 10, visited Sixam, didn't finish the rocket though this time. It's working fine for me.

Do you use mods? Try staying late once without mods. See if it still occurs.

Can't hurt to clear your cache and try a game repair also.
  • Options
    Simsister2004Simsister2004 Posts: 3,536 Member
    I don't use script mods, and yes, I have cleared cache several times AND tried a game repair. The problen persits. furthermore I can't call somebody to make food by clicking the stove anymore.