Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Tiny Living - Our screenshots!

EA_MaiEA_Mai Posts: 1,800 EA Staff (retired)
Hey Simmers!

Tiny Living Stuff Pack is almost here and that means... we need a screenshot sharing topic!

snmivbgzqj2u.png

Show your best small houses, your Sims makeovers, your WIPs and everything in between! Let's explore the pack together! :smiley:

Comments

• Avana1980Avana1980 Posts: 3 New Member
    Ahhhh I so can not wait, My hubby think's I'm a mad woman with how excited I am lol
  • teeteelouiseteeteelouise Posts: 121 Member
    Avana1980 wrote: »
    Ahhhh I so can not wait, My hubby think's I'm a mad woman with how excited I am lol

Mine does too! :D
  • SarahSoda9SarahSoda9 Posts: 19 Member
    So excited for this pack! I have been building tiny builds, trailers, van conversions, and shacks forever!! Can wait to see everyone else's builds.
  • NetzspannungNetzspannung Posts: 2,456 Member
    @simgirl1010 That little house looks so cute! You balanced the bright and neutral colors very nicely to make it look cozy.
    If I just posted an outfit you like, I have good news - there is more where that came from!
    https://forums.thesims.com/en_US/discussion/956513/netz-a-porter-outfits-ready-to-wear-for-your-sims-no-cc-required
    Twitter: NetzspannungTS

we all try ...
  • simgirl1010simgirl1010 Posts: 35,837 Member
    edited January 2020
    Thanks @Netzspannung. As you can see I think that green dress you posted is my favorite thing in the pack. Been hoping for some cute dresses that are a bit more modest.

Oops. Just realized I didn't post a pic of my sim wearing it.
  • OnverserOnverser Posts: 3,364 Member
    edited January 2020
    These are so cool! I'd love to see someone use the Murphy bed with the couch in a living room, like it just looks like a normal couch and then bam! bed! lol
  • alanmichael1alanmichael1 Posts: 5,404 Member
    Meet John. He likes knitted crop tops and microhouses.

f7cnOBj.jpg

So he buys a 32-tiles icelandic microhouse in Aurora Skies.

XoQi6kz.png

He starts to cook in his tiny kitchen.

5XKTG9l.png

Ouch!

0qOW6Xz.png
  • SimmervilleSimmerville Posts: 11,658 Member
    @simgirl1010 Your house looks very nice! I must admit I love soome of the furniture options with this pack. Not got it yet though, I'm abroad for several weeks, and I was actually thinking of adding a gamepack when I get back home... so, enjoying these pics!
    Simmerville on Youtube | My blog is updated weekly: Simmerville's Sims<br>a.jpg
  • ObaniMoonObaniMoon Posts: 18 Member
    This pack looks so good. This is probably going to be the first stuff pack I buy.
  • fullspiralfullspiral Posts: 14,717 Member
    I absolutely LOVE the stuff in this pack! Hygge is beautiful and the swatches for them all are great too!

I challenged myself and made a tiny home of 62 tiles for Worth, my fashion designer.

S7qLNQB.png

bdIAfGa.png

sKivD4k.png

Xtu9RXo.png

uUBnHLd.png

And I love how the sun comes in in the morning from the upper windows.

sTkDK4e.png
  • SimmervilleSimmerville Posts: 11,658 Member
    fullspiral wrote: »
    The welcome wagon came by. Cozy. lol

KylxajU.png

Looks very nice! And I totally love the light effects from those windows!
    Simmerville on Youtube | My blog is updated weekly: Simmerville's Sims<br>a.jpg
  • SarahSoda9SarahSoda9 Posts: 19 Member
    So cute! Can’t wait to build with the new objects!
  • simlish1simlish1 Posts: 2,738 Member
    Enjoyed this build. No CC or MOO

Cim1jMS.png

ZMp9mUY.png

RHEGWtM.png

wWe9k5b.png

EXFMyQt.png
    Origin ID - eliselove1
    Four Seasons Properties

• fullspiralfullspiral Posts: 14,717 Member
    The B/B is great for apartments too! I took the smallest apartment I could find and used the stuff from TL and it makes it look like there's so much more room. I love that the tv/stereo and bookcase are all in one unit! LOVE. IT.

0fht770.png
  • JojoMOMSTERJojoMOMSTER Posts: 1,965 Member
    I just realized my SIMs who live in a 32 tile home need stuff to do, I built them tiny a park in their neighborhood to get out. A 32 tile home is not a very "hang out at home" kind of place especially in winter. Throwin' Shade
    VHex5VV.png
    Seems as though every SIM in the save file came to the park. Maybe they were all bored at home.
    qIn24WV.png
  • catloverplayercatloverplayer Posts: 93,393 Member
    EA_Mai wrote: »
    Hey Simmers!

Tiny Living Stuff Pack is almost here and that means... we need a screenshot sharing topic!

snmivbgzqj2u.png

Show your best small houses, your Sims makeovers, your WIPs and everything in between! Let's explore the pack together! :smiley:

I love that house in the picture.