Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Let's watch: The Sims 4 Tiny Living Livestream

Comments

• Options
    ChazzzyChazzzy Posts: 7,166 Member
    It is so tacky to me when they talk about how they can't make an object because it is too expensive, in this case they are referring to bunk beds.
  • Options
    Mariefoxprice83Mariefoxprice83 Posts: 8,109 Member
    I love Ninja laying down the law regarding how things are made.
    Better to reign in Hell, than serve in Heaven.
  • Options
    elanorbretonelanorbreton Posts: 14,549 Member
    Yeah, maybe people will stop accusing them of withholding objects from packs to release them later...
  • Options
    Yeah, maybe people will stop accusing them of withholding objects from packs to release them later...

Probably when hell freezes over. :( We can hope, though.
  • Options
    I like the fox content in this pack. I was obsessed with foxes from the ages of 10-24 so this is a nice little nostalgia boost for me. :)
  • Options
    PlayerSinger2010PlayerSinger2010 Posts: 3,267 Member
    I like the fox content in this pack. I was obsessed with foxes from the ages of 10-24 so this is a nice little nostalgia boost for me. :)

Oh my gosh, I thought I was the only one! I wanted a pet fox so bad when I was a kid. :D
  • Options

Oh my gosh, I thought I was the only one! I wanted a pet fox so bad when I was a kid. :D

I would have loved that. I have a massive collection of ornaments, cuddly toys and other stuff from those days. It got to the point that it was more about the collection than the foxes, but it definitely began with the foxes.

Back to the pack - that new bun for female sims will be good when I get back to my Victorian save. :)
  • Options
    fullspiralfullspiral Posts: 14,717 Member
    I still don't like the Sims4 hair textures or styles. Can't get rid of any CC hair yet.
  • Options
    M1ss_PlumbumM1ss_Plumbum Posts: 189 Member
    They mentioned hot chocolate. Is that drink from base game or from this stuff pack?
  • Options
    They mentioned hot chocolate. Is that drink from base game or from this stuff pack?

I don't think we have it at all :( We have different types of coffee and a tea maker but no hot chocolate.
  • Options
    Amapola76Amapola76 Posts: 1,904 Member
    I may have missed the answer to this, but will all these lovely new sweaters be available in cold weather attire as well (fingers crossed!), or just everyday?
  • Options
    Yay. I'm pleased that we get more hair for kids. :)
  • Options
    Amapola76 wrote: »
    I may have missed the answer to this, but will all these lovely new sweaters be available in cold weather attire as well (fingers crossed!), or just everyday?

You can remove the filter to use them for cold weather outfits anyway. That's what I do.
  • Options
    ChazzzyChazzzy Posts: 7,166 Member
    Eh. Nothing to write home about in this pack in my opinion. I like a few things here and there. The question is, is it worth an immediate $10 or worth waiting for a bundle or sale...
  • Options
    somewhsomesomewhsome Posts: 910 Member

You can remove "cold weather" tag and put these sweaters on your sims anyway (I do it all the time with other clothes).
  • Options
    FairyGodMotherFairyGodMother Posts: 7,406 Member
    Love the detail and textures!!! There was nothing in there I didn't love about this pack, can't wait for the 21st <3
  • Options
    elanorbretonelanorbreton Posts: 14,549 Member

You can set any clothing to cold weather attire already ;)

Loving the CAS items. I wasn't that enthralled after the original video as I had not taken much notice of the CAS items, but they are really nice! I am impressed with all of the content of this pack, I can't wait to get it.
  • Options
    SimmyFroggySimmyFroggy Posts: 1,762 Member
    I have never been particularly excited about CAS items (a few exceptions here and there) but this one blew me away. Love the braided hair especially and I'm so glad it'll be available for kids and toddlers too.

The pack definitely feels worthy of its price for me.
  • Options
    I'm probably going to get this one. Maybe not immediately because I think I need to take a break from the game for a while but it's on the cards.
  • Options
    EA_MaiEA_Mai Posts: 1,800 EA Staff (retired)
    Thanks for watching!

For anyone who wants to watch it again or missed it live, I’ve updated the first post to add the video so you can watch any time. Enjoy!
  • Options
    DianesimsDianesims Posts: 2,876 Member
    So how do you pronounce “Hygge” then ?
    I’m curious :)
    As a Scandinavian (Dane 🇩🇰) myself I appreciate that the devs focused a bit on our style of living as I have suggested last year in the forum.

I think the devs really captured the spirit of modern Scandinavian home fashion.

But the devs do not really pronounce “hygge” correctly LOL but that doesn’t matter. They do understand the point with it so that’s good. :D

• Options
    NetzspannungNetzspannung Posts: 2,456 Member
    That stream was very ... thorough. :D The BB is great and I can definitely work with the CAS items. Looking forward to making some new outfits on Tuesday, combining the new assets with other packs. They will work nicely with DU in particular.
    If I just posted an outfit you like, I have good news - there is more where that came from!
    https://forums.thesims.com/en_US/discussion/956513/netz-a-porter-outfits-ready-to-wear-for-your-sims-no-cc-required
    Twitter: NetzspannungTS

we all try ...
  • Options
    DoloresGreyDoloresGrey Posts: 3,490 Member
    How come there were two female hairstyles that had different color swatches?
    -probably just playing Phasmophobia :p
  • Options
    RedShoe7RedShoe7 Posts: 705 Member
    I really love all the objects in this pack. They did a great job with the look and colors.
  • Options
    NetzspannungNetzspannung Posts: 2,456 Member
    How come there were two female hairstyles that had different color swatches?

I noticed that too, it was weird. I thought for a moment we were getting more hair colors, but maybe it was just a bug and they were just out of order for those hairstyles?
    If I just posted an outfit you like, I have good news - there is more where that came from!
    https://forums.thesims.com/en_US/discussion/956513/netz-a-porter-outfits-ready-to-wear-for-your-sims-no-cc-required
    Twitter: NetzspannungTS

we all try ...