Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Stock fish pond with sprites?

I don't recall what pack brought us the fish pond, you know the thing that can be stocked with koi and shark. Today I noticed it can be stocked with *sprites* and I wondered what fish that could be. Then I of course remembered the sprites of Britechester, which I thought were exclusive for the DU pack. Did we have those sprites already???

Anyway - it's a good way to get rid of money. My kid was alone at home, he just fooled around and I had him stock the pond with sprites. It costed §5000. Then I realized what they were, asnd told him to remove them, and to my surprise no money was refunded :open_mouth: Now I wonder what he will say when parents return from work and ask why there is §5000 missing...
Simmerville on Youtube | My blog is updated weekly: Simmerville's Sims<br>a.jpg

Comments

• OldeseadoggeOldeseadogge Posts: 4,995 Member
    It's in the Get Famous pack
  • SimmervilleSimmerville Posts: 11,658 Member

Thanks. But were the sprites always an option? In DU they have a specific mission following your sim etc, do they have any similar function prior to DU? I just did not expect to see them outside the secret organisation.
    Simmerville on Youtube | My blog is updated weekly: Simmerville's Sims<br>a.jpg
  • randy2355randy2355 Posts: 157 Member
    edited January 2020

Thanks. But were the sprites always an option? In DU they have a specific mission following your sim etc, do they have any similar function prior to DU? I just did not expect to see them outside the secret organisation.

The only interactions your sims can have with them is to swim with them and feed them. The sprites were always an option. I kinda like having them instead of the koi ro sharks myself, especially with my spellcaster sims.
  • windweaverwindweaver Posts: 7,375 Member
    I don't recall what pack brought us the fish pond, you know the thing that can be stocked with koi and shark. Today I noticed it can be stocked with *sprites* and I wondered what fish that could be. Then I of course remembered the sprites of Britechester, which I thought were exclusive for the DU pack. Did we have those sprites already???

Anyway - it's a good way to get rid of money. My kid was alone at home, he just fooled around and I had him stock the pond with sprites. It costed §5000. Then I realized what they were, asnd told him to remove them, and to my surprise no money was refunded :open_mouth: Now I wonder what he will say when parents return from work and ask why there is §5000 missing...

That's very funny! I noticed sprites for the first time the other day. Up until recently, I hadn't played 4 very often, yet I continued to keep it up to date and install all the addon content. So when I noticed your post, I wanted to learn about what sprites are. But found it lots of fun to read it.

My Origin Name is: Cynconzola8
  • GalacticGalGalacticGal Posts: 28,496 Member
    Well, this is all news to me. LOL And I've had Get Famous from it's release! Now, I'm curious …
    You can download (free) all three volumes of my Night Whispers Star Trek Fanfiction here: http://galacticgal.deviantart.com/gallery/ You'll need to have a pdf reader. New websites: http://www.trekkiefanfiction.com/st-tos.php
    http://www.getfreeebooks.com/star-trek-original-series-fan-fiction-trilogy/
  • AprilDawnAprilDawn Posts: 795 Member
    Options have always been Koi, Sprites, Piranha or Sharks - their function is to eat sims!