Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Comments

• Options
    fullspiralfullspiral Posts: 14,717 Member
    Friday happens to be my day off. I'll watch.
  • Options
    catloverplayercatloverplayer Posts: 93,395 Member
    Today's the day. 11am Pacific 2pm Eastern!!!!!
  • Options
    fullspiralfullspiral Posts: 14,717 Member
    I was just wondering what time it was at. Thanks @catloverplayer
  • Options
    elanorbretonelanorbreton Posts: 14,549 Member
    I bet I forget to watch lol. Its 7pm here in the uk I think, thankfully after work.
  • Options
    mcruddmcrudd Posts: 11,696 Member
    8am Saturday morning in New zealand. I just woke up now. Excited to watch this live. Its just past quarter past 6 in the morning now :)
  • Options
    elanorbretonelanorbreton Posts: 14,549 Member
    I remembered to watch! And it was well worth watching, I really like everything in the pack. The styles, the colours, everything is exactly to my taste. I am really going to enjoy this pack :)
  • Options
    JemmaTheSimmerJemmaTheSimmer Posts: 387 Member
    edited January 2020
    That was a really well done live stream, very glad I managed to tune in for it. Still won't get the pack on release, but it was nice to see a good overview and the death type and ghost seems well done, which I was pleasantly surprised about! Annoyed about the no kid/toddler clothing (they have hair, but we need clothes more than hair IMO), but really happy there is a lot of more mature cas which fits nicely for adults/elders. Nice that for once it isn't just YA focused.

Overall great steam, gurus did a very good job. Definitely want to see more of Conor :).
    Post edited by JemmaTheSimmer on
  • Options
    RedShoe7RedShoe7 Posts: 705 Member
    It was a good stream and a great pack. Can't wait to get it on Tuesday.
  • Options
    KimmerKimmer Posts: 2,382 Member
    I usually get tired/bored of watching long livestreams, but this one was great, I liked both gurus and I love the pack. Can't wait for Tuesday. :)
  • Options
    CK213CK213 Posts: 20,529 Member
    There is little more to it than I thought.
    It's a nice little pack.
    The%20Goths.png?width=1920&height=1080&fit=bounds
  • Options
    catloverplayercatloverplayer Posts: 93,395 Member
    MsTiquelle wrote: »
    That was a really well done live stream, very glad I managed to tune in for it. Still won't get the pack on release, but it was nice to see a good overview and the death type and ghost seems well done, which I was pleasantly surprised about! Annoyed about the no kid/toddler cas, but really happy there is a lot of more mature cas which fits nicely for adults/elders. Nice that for once it isn't just YA focused.

Overall great steam, gurus did a very good job. Definitely want to see more of Conor :).

Actually toddlers and children are getting all the adult hairs in this pack.
  • Options
    JemmaTheSimmerJemmaTheSimmer Posts: 387 Member
    MsTiquelle wrote: »
    That was a really well done live stream, very glad I managed to tune in for it. Still won't get the pack on release, but it was nice to see a good overview and the death type and ghost seems well done, which I was pleasantly surprised about! Annoyed about the no kid/toddler cas, but really happy there is a lot of more mature cas which fits nicely for adults/elders. Nice that for once it isn't just YA focused.

Actually toddlers and children are getting all the adult hairs in this pack.

I meant clothing rather than hair, though thanks for pointing that out, edited my post now :).

I just really want more clothes for children and toddlers, though they do need new hairs too. For me clothes are way more a priority as I often stick with one hairstyle per sim (occasionally with a more fancy option for formal/party), but will do lots of outfits (usually 3+ every day, 2+ hot/cold and sometimes more of others too) so feel like I end up repeating outfits a lot whereas I don't so much with hair.