Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Food Recipes Stuff Pack

bevillebeville Posts: 1,151 Member
Yes I'm putting this out into the Universe ! I would like to see a pack with all the food that we don't have in the game in one pack.
Like: Lasagna, waffles, chicken pot pie., meatloaf and mashed potatoes, chicken and dumplings, able to use vegetables and fruits in a blender to make smoothies
Pecans pie, Sushi, eggnog, ginger bread house, pumpkin pie also add hot chocolate to tea maker so that my sims and their kids can drink from a mug around the fireplace would be a nice touch for the cold winter days.
Christmas cookies, chicken soup, Tamales, Enchiladas, also how about adding huge platters to the game for parties like hot wings, mixed vegetables, cheese and fruit platters etc...
Heck why ,because if they can make a stuff pack and sell Murphy beds as the selling point why not a food and bar drinks pack with new kitchen appliances I'll pay 9.99 for it ;)
Post edited by beville on

Comments

• Sigzy05Sigzy05 Posts: 19,406 Member
    I really just want sims to be able to make soup. But that should be a BG recipe.
    mHdgPlU.jpg?1
  • sixdeadqueenssixdeadqueens Posts: 225 Member
    A huge yes to this! Recipes! Wall ovens! Pizza ovens! Double wide fridges and freezers! In the wall Microwaves! All the kitchen things! I have a Chef who I've been building up from scratch with no cheats and sent to University to get an Honors degree in Culinary. I think this would be great along with being able to blog/vlog Recipes/Cooking vieos, etc..
  • Sigzy05Sigzy05 Posts: 19,406 Member
    A huge yes to this! Recipes! Wall ovens! Pizza ovens! Double wide fridges and freezers! In the wall Microwaves! All the kitchen things! I have a Chef who I've been building up from scratch with no cheats and sent to University to get an Honors degree in Culinary. I think this would be great along with being able to blog/vlog Recipes/Cooking vieos, etc..

I would really like mounted kitchen appliances, like ovens and microwaves, plus a true flat stove without the 🐸🐸🐸🐸 backsplash.
    mHdgPlU.jpg?1
  • sixdeadqueenssixdeadqueens Posts: 225 Member
    I love that Sigzy05! I think those would be awesome! Slide in ovens would look super flush when placed in the center of an island.. a cooktop right on top the counters would be cool too!
  • TamakiSakura84TamakiSakura84 Posts: 543 Member
    Don't forget to bring back the deep fryer!
  • ChazzzyChazzzy Posts: 7,166 Member
    edited January 2020
    More kitchen appliances would be nice. More recipes, sure. Doesn’t every GP and EP come with new recipes?

I like when Sims get special moodlets from eating certain foods. They should do more of that.
  • bevillebeville Posts: 1,151 Member
    I don't think Get Famous, Strangerville, Realm of magic came with food unless you count caviar and you can only get that at the bar.
  • DianesimsDianesims Posts: 2,876 Member
    No they didn’t. Unless potions count as recipes.
    beville wrote: »
    I don't think Get Famous, Strangerville, Realm of magic came with food unless you count caviar and you can only get that at the bar.

• DianesimsDianesims Posts: 2,876 Member
    Also I want additional recipes and appliances to make them, like waffles, churros, French fries, fried chicken, fried fish, pizza, soup etc
  • WallSims4everWallSims4ever Posts: 755 Member
    Might sound silly but I'd enjoy a Pizza SP, with the return of the Monte Vista oven so we can cook pizza, lasagna and etc, some cute italian inspired clothes and kitchen appliances and more pizza delivery options.

Idk I just love pizza.
  • amber_ilumireamber_ilumire Posts: 1,714 Member
    Yes please! I’d really love some new kitchen appliances like juicers or a new vintage-style kitchen set in colourful swatches. Pizza ovens and slush machines are up on my wishlist too. I’d love for cooking to be branched out more.
  • joRN1414joRN1414 Posts: 1,669 Member
    I think there should be more food decor. Like a block of cheese or bread on a cutting board, water bottle, cereal boxes... etc. I like the idea of under cabinet microwaves and a cooktop that goes on a counter like the sinks, YES!
    "Life is a banquet and most poor suckers are starving to death!" -Auntie Mame
  • CaptainElsaCaptainElsa Posts: 226 Member
    beville wrote: »
    Yes I'm putting this out into the Universe ! I would like to see a pack with all the food that we don't have in the game in one pack.
    Like: Lasagna, waffles, chicken and dumplings, able to use the vegetables and fruits in a blender to make smoothies
    Pecans pie, Sushi, eggnog, ginger bread house,
    Christmas cookies, chicken soup, Tamales, Enchiladas, and etc... heck why because if they can make a stuff pack and sell Murphy beds as the selling point why not a food pack. I'll pay 9.99 for it ;)

Your mind.... wow! Yes!!! THIS IS AN AMAZING IDEA!!! Please universe, we need more food!

Personally, I MISS buying groceries and would be hella down for a new lot type (grocer) in this stuff pack. Cause I hate how if you're a foodie you ALSO need to be a fisher and a gardener. Lemme just be bougie and buy my stuff in a Trader Sim's!
  • popstarsleypopstarsley Posts: 1,086 Member
    I’d loooooooveee this 😍😍😍

I would buy most Sims packs almost as fast as they could make them.
  • UniqueKhaosUniqueKhaos Posts: 470 Member
    I’ve been saying for years that we need a foodie pack. Most of my sims complete the chef aspiration and max the cooking and baking skills. I was just explaining to my friend how extravagant holiday meals are in my game. I would also like the option to choose the type of decorations for all baked goods based on holidays, seasons, moods or maybe even to celebrate a birthday or new baby. Also cookie and gingerbread house decorating similar to the pumpkin carving station, more pizza toppings, buffet counters with the option to choose the foods served. An easy bake oven for kids, more food delivery options and a playable chef update for Dine Out. And a toy kitchen for kids and toddlers.

I’d also like more foods from various countries. Just give me all the food....and wall-mounted appliances.
  • AquaGamer1212AquaGamer1212 Posts: 5,417 Member
    I’ve been wanting a pack like this since that lame kitchen pack with the ice cream maker came out. More cabinets styles, more appliances, more recipes, etc.
    ts4_blossom_meadows_world_icon_gif_fan_art_by_hazzaplumbob-d.gif

• DeKayDeKay Posts: 81,579 Member
    Don't forget the kitchen counters!!!
    My Top Song of the Day: Innocence by Avril Lavigne
    832XG3D.gif
  • Ceres_MeirionaCeres_Meiriona Posts: 5,006 Member
    edited January 2020
    There is already so much food in the game that this doesn't really make my radar. I did love the food choices that came with City Living. Having sushi and pho in my game actually made me giggle with delight, so I could get behind more diverse recipes that move away from the SAD (standard American diet), but if it's just the same old American dishes... that stuff pack would be an easy pass for me.

If they tailored it more around famous culinary dishes from all over the world, though, and added assets to match those cultures for the kitchen... then it would be a huge YES for me!
    tumblr_oesik08PQO1vorh5do6_1280.jpg
  • summertaffy68summertaffy68 Posts: 211 Member
    I would absolutely buy this! I'd like to add more drinks too.
    1500x500.jpg
  • Evilyn_1007Evilyn_1007 Posts: 761 Member
    I would love this. Also add new food delivery options.
  • PhnxPlaPhnxPla Posts: 9 New Member
    I’d like all of this! Built in appliances, being able to buy ingredients and convenience meals, more international cuisine. I’d also like to be able to freeze leftovers so they last longer (when they get old they could give a freezer burn moodlet), stand mixers, being able to buy cookbooks and search the web for new recipes, being able to experiment to come up with new dishes, farmer/open air markets. A multi cooker/pressure cooker like an instapot could be fun for making different dishes and be a cool new death if it explodes.
  • lindaatjuhlindaatjuh Posts: 52 Member
    Yeah!
    More recepies, a deep fryer a juicer and more food delivery options!
    And I love the idea of a grocery-store or fresh market too!

Tomato soup!
    Kebabs!
    Hot chocolate!
    French fries!
    Smooties!
    Chickenwings!
    Fried rice!
  • MendotaMendota Posts: 794 Member
    You know there is a great Mod makers out there that have done all this. I know some of you don't like to use mods, but for those who are open to the idea, all that has been mentioned here has already happened in the mod community. Food mods have been my thing since Sims 1.
  • ChampandGirlieChampandGirlie Posts: 2,482 Member
    I'd be interested in this including the pizza.
    Champ and Girlie are dogs.
  • texxx78texxx78 Posts: 5,657 Member
    Yes, sounds good!! Adding a lot of new harvestables and some country clothing and furniture.