Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

The Legacy-Bachelor Challenge *COMPLETED*

Comments

• TheYayToastTheYayToast Posts: 1,466 Member
    @TheYayToast Everytime a girl leaves it means the one who made her could be sad or disappointed she didn't win.

That is true. Now you’re making me preemptively sad for everyone!
  • QueenarellaQueenarella Posts: 3,379 Member
    @TheYayToast Sorry :#

I'm not sure if I'll get to play and write a new chapter soon. I have my oral exam on October 23rd. So there's a little hiatus for a week :)

I'm not sure if I'll get to play and write a new chapter soon. I have my oral exam on October 23rd. So there's a little hiatus for a week :)

Take your time and good luck! 🍀

Take your time and good luck! 🍀

Thank you :) I feel like I'm cursed with bad like since Saturday tho :sweat_smile:
    G1.D3: Foosball Session

I decided to ignore the hiatus and ignore learning for some time :)
  • MINEZMINEZ Posts: 792 Member
    Yay!!! Tho I'm not on board with you skipping your schoolwork...but breaks are needed
    I love Nathan just goofing off all challenge long. And he seems to be so into Anna-Nicole. Haha.

Good job on winning Maddy! Foosball champ.
    [@MINEZ It's not school work, it's for my graduation from univeristy :sweat_smile: But it's stuff like history of America, Great Britain, economy, education and such. I've learned that many times in classes before so it's actually just a revision. :)

@TheYayToast The challenge (3 matches in total) took from early morning to late evening. That was crazy. That might be a bug... Nathan was left on free will and did some weird things I captured :D

Yeah, he seems to like Anna-Nicole but I'm not sure if she likes him back as much.
  • RichieottoRichieotto Posts: 31 Member
    Oh I love this story style! I am getting ready to start doing a challenge like this. I was gonna do it as a video format but I feel like this may actually be more fun :) Keep it up!
  • RichieottoRichieotto Posts: 31 Member
    Also thanks for introducing me to the relprint mod! OMG so useful XD
  • DCJ504DCJ504 Posts: 116 Member
    I'm just going to ignore the comment on the color purple. Most of my wardrobe has purple or maroon in it.

I actually laughed at the first shot of the movie and your writing about it. I love how you make comments that match personalities.

I'm going to miss Estrella - she was fun.
    The group date seemed to go really well! Well, except for Anna-Nicole getting barbecued.
    I'm sad to see Estrella go. Now you won't be able to say the Tattoo Girls.

Speaking of tattoos, geesh Nathan... you're a naughty guy. Lol.
    @Richieotto Thank you :) It's a lot of fun writing it this way :) Tag me when you start it, please :)

The mod is a lifesaver!

@DCJ504 I had the exact same "issue" when I was told about it. By now I don't own anything purple :D

Thank you :) I try to use the information I got from all of you. Otherwise it wouldn't make sense to ask for them :D

She was amazing.

@TheYayToast Well, she did not get roasted but she was pretty close to the fire. I guess she loved smelling like beef. Does anyone know the vine where a toddler says "I smell like beef" several times?

There are more girls with tattoos :) The small heart on the shoulder is popular. (I almost wrote "quite" but I found out yesterday that quite in America means very and in Britain it means meh).

Nathan - just like most of my sims - are very naughty. I should delete Winterfest in this save because Santa Father Winter doesn't present naughty people.
    I've always heard Purple was the colour of royalty... that being said, this was hilarious!! And Nathan!! The whole tattoo thing..
    @MINEZ One of my subjects at uni was history and there was never anything purple on portraits showing royals. The colors royals wore were red and blue because those colors were the most expensive and took the longest to be produced. Maybe it has changed by now but in history (European history at least :sweat_smile: ) there was no purple :)

Haha thank you :) It's really fun to write this :)

Did you read this? :o
    G1.D5: Horseshoes

I'm done playing so expect a new chapter each day :)
  • kittymeowkittymeow Posts: 7,338 Member
    Oh my, I need to catch up!!
  • DCJ504DCJ504 Posts: 116 Member
    I hate that thunderstorms make every sim in my game tense. I could understand toddlers and children, but at least some of the older ones should be ok with it.

Some girls just have no ability to play competitive games - I would be one of them.
    I adore the picture of Maddy in the thunderstorm. She looks so adorable... and traumatized. If she gets with Nathan... he's gonna have to deal with her therapy over the horrors of thunderstorms. :|

I agree with @DCJ504 , it's silly how every sim is terrified of thunderstorms. It's like, oh you can buy the aspiration reward of liking storms, but why? Like shouldn't grown up sims be neutral about thunderstorms unless they have a trait that would make them scared of it? That'd make more sense.

Looking forward to more challenge goodness. :smiley:
  • L33tP33tNWL33tP33tNW Posts: 398 Member
    Just got caught up! Aww sad to see Estrella go. She was the best IMO! :'(
    ID: L33tP33tNW
    she/her
    AKA Doggers123

pJYI4la.png
    @Queenarella thx for the info. And...OMG!!! I hope that's real!!!! And yay! For date time!! Sorry for this response it's been a long shift and this break hasn't been long enough...
    @kittymeow You won't be too happy :#

@DCJ504 I love thunderstorms. I wouldn't walk outside but watching from inside is great :) They should make it neutral in game.

Haha same, it's too stressful for me.

@TheYayToast He won't be able to afford a therapy for her tho :sweat_smile:

It is sooo annyoing. Maybe we should let them know :D The same for windows in winter. Idk if the glass is bad quality but the windows here in winter do not get frosted :D You can see through them just as all the time. Unless you haven't cleaned them in years...

There's more every day :)

@doggers123 Yes it's sad :( She was so much fun to play and write.

@MINEZ You're welcome :) I've seen several threads so far so I guess it is true :love:
    edited October 2019
    So much shock!
    I can’t believe Anna-Nicole went home... poor girl. Also really sad that Ellie is like the wallflower. I hope she gets to be friends with someone.

I bet Maddy was mad cause she was in pinchy shoes. Those shoes look really uncomfortable.