Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Name A Stuff Pack You Own But Use NOTHING From

124...Next

Comments

• luthienrisingluthienrising Posts: 37,627 Member
    This is *almost* true for me for Spooky Stuff. But I expected that when I bought it on sale. It's why I waited for a sale.
    EA CREATOR NETWORK MEMBER — Want to be notified of patches, new Broken Mods threads, and urgent Sims 4 news? Follow me at https://www.patreon.com/luthienrising.
  • VYXVYX Posts: 19 Member
    Build mode wise I never used Spooky Stuff since there's not much to offer in the first hand. Too heavy on its theme for me to put in my lots, as well as the CAS items. Surprisingly I use at least one or two items from every other stuff packs (somehow found a way to make use of Vintage Glamour's giraffe lamp).
  • AquaGamer1212AquaGamer1212 Posts: 5,417 Member
    Most of them except on accident 🤷‍♀️
    ts4_blossom_meadows_world_icon_gif_fan_art_by_hazzaplumbob-d.gif

• DaepheneDaephene Posts: 1,760 Member
    I don't really pay attention to where CAS or bb items come from when I'm in the game. I probably have used some of every pack at some point. Gameplay wise I haven"t done much with my first pet or vintage glamour yet, but that's mostly because I just haven't gotten to it.
  • bshag4lvbshag4lv Posts: 9,374 Member
    Spooky Stuff, but I do love the hand out of the candy bowl a lot. :D
    In my house, dog hair sticks to everything but the dog.
  • WallSims4everWallSims4ever Posts: 755 Member
    Cool Kitchen probably. For some reason I ignore this pack.
  • SquirrelTail15SquirrelTail15 Posts: 259 Member
    Moishino (did I spell that correctly?) stuff, almost. I use the camera tripod for poses sometimes, but otherwise nawp.
    banner.png
  • Bearpal64Bearpal64 Posts: 1,117 Member
    Moishino (did I spell that correctly?) stuff, almost. I use the camera tripod for poses sometimes, but otherwise nawp.

I think for that pack it's more of a extra stylish set of content. I would use it for celebrities, hipsters, style conscious Sims. More for story telling. Etc.

I absolutely love the little bear bookholder 🥰
  • UniqueKhaosUniqueKhaos Posts: 470 Member
    Surprisingly, I use something from every pack. My least used pack however, is Vampires. I only like a few of the CAS items and really only got it (for 50% off) for the BB items. The spiderwebs, sink, toilet and bathtub are my most used items from that pack. Oddly enough my most used item would be the gladiator sandals from spooky stuff. I use those at least once on every single female teen or YA in my game.
  • starcrunchstarcrunch Posts: 672 Member
    Luxury Party. There's literally nothing I use in it ever (I want my Sims to cook, the tables just annoy me).

Spooky Stuff hasn't aged well, but it was our first rundown content and there's still some swatches I use in lots I built for back then and I still throw a spooky day party every sim year without fail, since it's my favorite holiday IRL.
    OriginID: CrunchedStars
  • gothprincess4evergothprincess4ever Posts: 2,130 Member
    Luxury Part Stuff! It's the SP that I use the least and probably my least favorite one out of them all. I never make my Sims rich and famous, so I could justify this type of clothes...
  • texxx78texxx78 Posts: 5,657 Member
    So, i own and don't use:
    Luxury Party
    Cool Kitchen
    Spooky Stuff
    Romantic Garden
    Kid’s Room
    Backyard Stuff
    Bowling Stuff
    Toddler Stuff
    My First Pet Stuff

I don't own:
    Moschino Stuff
  • LustianiciaLustianicia Posts: 2,489 Member
    Thankfully, I don't own any of the stuff packs I consider to be the most useless... (My First Pet & Tiny Living).

I use content from every pack I own for at least something! :smile:

Though, if this were a few years ago, I'd probably say "Spooky Stuff"... only because I felt like it was pointless until 'Seasons' was released (which I knew we would eventually get anyway, so I went ahead and still bought 'Spooky Stuff' when it was on sale for $5).
    Favorite Packs
    Sims 1: Hot Date
    Sims 2: Seasons
    Sims 2: Happy Holiday Stuff
    Sims 3: Seasons
    Sims 3: 70's, 80's, & 90's Stuff
    Sims 4: Seasons
    Sims 4: Paranormal Stuff
    Sims 4: Strangerville Game Pack

78MB6Gb.jpg
  • LustianiciaLustianicia Posts: 2,489 Member
    Luxury Part Stuff! It's the SP that I use the least and probably my least favorite one out of them all. I never make my Sims rich and famous, so I could justify this type of clothes...

But the fondue fountains and buffet tables come in handy for parties! Also, a lot of the clothes from that pack can be used for party wear.
    Favorite Packs
    Sims 1: Hot Date
    Sims 2: Seasons
    Sims 2: Happy Holiday Stuff
    Sims 3: Seasons
    Sims 3: 70's, 80's, & 90's Stuff
    Sims 4: Seasons
    Sims 4: Paranormal Stuff
    Sims 4: Strangerville Game Pack

78MB6Gb.jpg
  • lolsim8lolsim8 Posts: 8 New Member
    Own all of them...

Never use:
    Vintage Glamour
    Romantic Garden (love the landscaping, but don't use since live edit was released)
    Movie Hangout
    Spooky
    Cool Kitchen (used to use the counters, but the Island Living ones replaced them)

Hardly use:
    Luxury Party (I like one of the dresses, but my Sims rarely go anywhere formal)
    Kids Room (I don't play with families outside of challenges)
    My First Pet (sometimes use the blinds, which are nice)
  • Amapola76Amapola76 Posts: 1,904 Member
    None. We have the ability to see every single item in a pack before we buy it. I would never, ever buy a pack unless I was certain that it had ether multiple items I would definitely use, or at a minimum, one item I was truly in love with. And if it’s not several items, then I’m waiting for a sale.
  • peragogoperagogo Posts: 223 Member
    I have all the packs and use them all. I actually use Moschino and Luxury Party for nightclubs a lot, plus wedding venues for LP. Spooky tends to come out more with autumn in my games but I keep meaning to make a haunted house too.
  • CaptainElsaCaptainElsa Posts: 226 Member
    Movie Hangout Stuff. I am super annoyed I just paid $10 for this piece of junk just because the ONLY feature I wanted was "watch movie."

The bohemian styling does nothing for me. I hate it.

The real kicker is there is so much more this pack could have been. I LOVE film decor. I work in the film industry. I went to school for film. I have had film decor for decades and it would have been so cool to see it in my Sims house. Gimme film canisters! Reels! Lamps that look like projectors. Red curtains and movie chairs. 3D glasses! It's such a ginormous disappointment to what the theme should have been.
  • pepperjax1230pepperjax1230 Posts: 7,953 Member
    Movie Hangout Stuff. I am super annoyed I just paid $10 for this piece of junk just because the ONLY feature I wanted was "watch movie."

The bohemian styling does nothing for me. I hate it.

The real kicker is there is so much more this pack could have been. I LOVE film decor. I work in the film industry. I went to school for film. I have had film decor for decades and it would have been so cool to see it in my Sims house. Gimme film canisters! Reels! Lamps that look like projectors. Red curtains and movie chairs. 3D glasses! It's such a ginormous disappointment to what the theme should have been.
    Though the popcorn maker I use a lot when my sims watch movies on the TV. Its hilarious to give them popcorn and have them watch a scary movie. :D

tenor.gif?itemid=5228641
  • FinvolaFinvola Posts: 1,041 Member
    Bowling Stuff. That pack was so disappointing.
  • CommaSpliceCommaSplice Posts: 171 Member
    Probably Spooky Stuff. I have used MFPS on occasion, but generally I don't like to use that one.
  • EnkiSchmidtEnkiSchmidt Posts: 5,338 Member
    Moschino comes closest. I got it for Christmas in a bundle with JA and DU and also bought Dine Out. So far I haven't gotten around to try out the new photography features due to still being invested in the other three packs. Two sims wear clothing from the pack, but that's it (for now).
  • PeculiarPlumbobPeculiarPlumbob Posts: 535 Member
    Spooky Stuff and Luxury Party
  • BradyGalaxyBradyGalaxy Posts: 306 Member
    Luxury Party Stuff
    Spooky Stuff
    My First Pet Stuff
    Romantic Garden Stuff (Maybe)

I know it's kinda a lot, but I use the heck outta the other stuff packs.
    Proud simmer