March 29th - It's time for our Friday Highlights! You can check them out here!
Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Name A Stuff Pack You Own But Use NOTHING From

I want to see which Stuff Pack you consider the most useless. Tell me which Stuff Pack you have installed but don’t use any items from. This includes no CAS assets, no gameplay objects, no furniture, no windows, no careers, no NOTHING. It’s just installed, period.

List of all Stuff Packs for reference:

Luxury Party
Perfect Patio
Cool Kitchen
Spooky Stuff
Movie Hangout
Romantic Garden
Kid’s Room
Backyard Stuff
Vintage Glamour
Bowling Stuff
Fitness Stuff
Toddler Stuff
Laundry Stuff
My First Pet Stuff
Moschino Stuff

Comments

• ChazzzyChazzzy Posts: 7,166 Member
    For me, I don’t use anything from the following packs:

Luxury Party Stuff
    Spooky Stuff

I use at least one thing from every other pack in almost all of my builds. For a lot of packs, the gameplay object is ignored and I will use some furniture pieces or CAS assets.

Also, I do not own Moschino Stuff.
  • storyystoryy Posts: 417 Member
    I was going to say Spooky Stuff because, while I love all things spooky IRL, it's a little too cheesy in game. However, I realized that the costumes for Spook Fest (what I call Halloween in my calendar in game lol) come from that SP so... I guess I actually use all of my SPs... There's at least one or two things from each pack that I use, including Moschino :wink:
    storyy wrote: »
    I was going to say Spooky Stuff because, while I love all things spooky IRL, it's a little too cheesy in game. However, I realized that the costumes for plum Fest (what I call Halloween in my calendar in game lol) come from that SP so... I guess I actually use all of my SPs... There's at least one or two things from each pack that I use, including Moschino :wink:

Yea I just knew I’d have a bunch of packs to list but after looking at furniture and outfits, many came from Stuff Packs. It’s just the gameplay items I don’t use. Like I use furniture from Fitness, Bowling, and MFP, but I don’t use the rock climbing wall, actual bowling or the rodents.

So I was pleasantly surprised.
  • nerdfashionnerdfashion Posts: 5,947 Member
    I don't really use anything from Bowling Night Stuff. There's one outfit I really like, the full-body female one, but that's about it.
    funny-gifs20.gif

• ListentoToppDoggListentoToppDogg Posts: 2,103 Member
    Maybe one of these two:Luxury Party, Perfect Patio. I only got them through a bundle. Didn't really have a desire to get them.
  • BabykittyjadeBabykittyjade Posts: 4,975 Member
    Spooky stuff because there was nothing actually spooky in it :D
    Zombies, oh please oh please give us zombies!! :'(
  • Ravager619Ravager619 Posts: 3,738 Member
    Toddler stuff, but only because I haven't played a game yet where my Sim has children.
    "That person who helps others simply because it should or must be done, and because it is the right thing to do, is indeed without a doubt, a real superhero." - Stan Lee
  • CupidCupid Posts: 3,623 Member
    Kids Room Stuff. To this day I don't know why I bought it, I don't play with children.
    HdLHa3j.png
    (◡‿◡✿)
  • alex_alex09alex_alex09 Posts: 188 Member
    I have:
    The Sims 4 Movie Hangout Stuff
    The Sims 4 Romantic Garden Stuff
    The Sims 4 Vintage Glamour Stuff
    The Sims 4 Laundry Day Stuff

I don't use Movie Hangout Stuff, I think I only bought it because I liked some sunglasses that come with it but I hardly ever use anything from this pack.
    Romantic Garden I bought because of the wishing well that lets you bring ghosts back to life, I only use it when I need to.
    Vintage Glamour I bought for the butler but It's glitchy the butler stays there without doing anything for hours I never really use it, the only thing I probably use from this pack is jewelry.
    Laundry Day I only use the washer/dryer for my modern homes, that laundry detergent bottle is one of the cutest items in the game, the CAS is ugly.
    edited September 2019
    I have:
    The Sims 4 Movie Hangout Stuff
    The Sims 4 Romantic Garden Stuff
    The Sims 4 Vintage Glamour Stuff
    The Sims 4 Laundry Day Stuff

I don't use Movie Hangout Stuff, I think I only bought it because I liked some sunglasses that come with it but I hardly ever use anything from this pack.
    Romantic Garden I bought because of the wishing well that lets you bring ghosts back to life, I only use it when I need to.
    Vintage Glamour I bought for the butler but It's glitchy the butler stays there without doing anything for hours I never really use it, the only thing I probably use from this pack is jewelry.
    Laundry Day I only use the washer/dryer for my modern homes, that laundry detergent bottle is one of the cutest items in the game, the CAS is ugly.

Yea I bought Romantic Garden just for the wishing well and Vintage Glamour for the butler too. Hardly use either one.
  • Vivi_WillowTreeVivi_WillowTree Posts: 451 Member
    Romantic garden, laundry day
  • Akl500PAkl500P Posts: 2,986 Member
    Romantic garden
    Spooky stuff
  • ChampandGirlieChampandGirlie Posts: 2,482 Member
    I actually use them all but for some I might use only a few things. I also might not use something like bowling for a while but then I'll come back to it. I don't have MFPS at this time and I barely use Luxury Party. I have only used Spooky since Seasons came out. I needed it to literally be autumn to use any of that.

I tended to pick up an SP here and an SP there or to get a bundle or sale for some of them.

I just downloaded a house that uses basically all of my packs. I have sometimes added lots or Maxis-created lots like that.

I actually like the patio furniture in Perfect Patio. I built my own gym in Oasis Springs with Fitness Stuff that is probably one of my most interesting builds ever. I like the Whimsical Gardens of Time though I don't go there enough. It is funny to see a kid randomly turn on baroque music.

I guess this is a reminder to use some of these. I got Moschino for the new career and plan to make more use of it soon.
    Champ and Girlie are dogs.
  • haneulhaneul Posts: 1,952 Member
    I use something from all of them except MFP.
    haneul wrote: »
    I use something from all of them except MFP.

I love the fish table from that pack.
  • Rae357Rae357 Posts: 922 Member
    I use some CAS but no objects.
    Fitness Stuff, Backyard Stuff, Toddler Stuff.
    Most stuff packs really only have a few things I like. Pretty useless. Like Moschino Stuff, I only want the tripod/camera and windows(and the career which is in a stuff pack because...?).
    Only stuff pack I don't have and have no plans to ever get unless it's free is First Pets Stuff. Though there are about ten things in that pack I'd like to have.
  • WallSims4everWallSims4ever Posts: 755 Member
    I force myself to use all of them so I don't feel I've wasted my money. But honestly, if I didn't force myself I could easily forget Romantic Garden, Luxury Party and Cool Kitchen (I've never used the ice cream thing) exist.

Tbh I use MFPS quite a lot. I know there's all that dlc for dlc controversy but I find it a quite usable pack. I just will never understand how, having 2 pet related packs, we don't have a single dog house.
    edited September 2019
    I force myself to use all of them so I don't feel I've wasted my money. But honestly, if I didn't force myself I could easily forget Romantic Garden, Luxury Party and Cool Kitchen (I've never used the ice cream thing) exist.

Tbh I use MFPS quite a lot. I know there's all that dlc for dlc controversy but I find it a quite usable pack. I just will never understand how, having 2 pet related packs, we don't have a single dog house.

True true

What do you use from Luxury Party? I played with the drink fountain once but I wasn’t all that impressed and the clothes don’t fit my gameplay.
  • SimAlexandriaSimAlexandria Posts: 4,845 Member
    Chazzzy wrote: »

True true

What do you use from Luxury Party? I played with the drink fountain once but I wasn’t all that impressed and the clothes don’t fit my gameplay.

I use luxury party a lot for the refillable table haha. It's been a lifesaver in my large family saves because we suddenly have food for everyone without having to cook lol

For me my answer would probably be pulling stuff. Although I don't pay attention to the stuff packs I'm using most of the time I don't recall ever using this one for anything
  • Kita5399Kita5399 Posts: 2,112 Member
    I use them all, but my least used would be..
    Cool kitchen- only use the apron outfit as restaurant uniforms & occasionally the counters.
    Spooky stuff- only use the costumes on the rare occasion my Sims celebrate a holiday where it’s appropriate
    Fitness stuff- I sometimes use the tv workouts for loner Sims

True true

I use luxury party a lot for the refillable table haha. It's been a lifesaver in my large family saves because we suddenly have food for everyone without having to cook lol

For me my answer would probably be pulling stuff. Although I don't pay attention to the stuff packs I'm using most of the time I don't recall ever using this one for anything

Wait what? Lol
  • puderosasimspuderosasims Posts: 522 Member
    edited September 2019
    Hmm. The only thing I used from My First Pet Stuff so far is the hairstyle for the dudes, since it looks great on my Sherlock sim. But other than that… :|
    Origin ID: puderosasims | Simblr
    English isn't my first language, so please excuse any mistakes.
    tumblr_n8pqhqmpdh1th4xn0o1_400.gif

True true

Wait what? Lol

Haha my phone never understands my voice when I talk to it. I said Bowling stuff.

True true

Wait what? Lol

Haha my phone never understands my voice when I talk to it. I said Bowling stuff.

I like the tables from this pack

True true

Wait what? Lol

I like the tables from this pack
    I can't think which ones they are haha. I'll have to look when I get home