Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

The bright blue screen is NOT good for people with epilepsy or neurological disorders!

124...Next

Comments

• mintycupcakemintycupcake Posts: 13,212 Member
    Livinity wrote: »
    I'm sorry, but I don't think it's reasonable to ask them to spend even more resources remaking stuff that won't add anything to the game, what's the point? I'm already baffled about the waste, I don't see how any of these would appeal to any player, old or new. They could've given us more hair colors, skins, things people would actually care about, but nope. Now instead of something meaningful we want round 2 of rebranding? It's easier to just look away from the screen at this point.

Spend more resources remaking stuff? What? A color change is the easiest thing they can possibly do. It's not like they're going to be like "Sorry guys, we were finally going to reintroduce Open Worlds, but some people claimed they were having epilepsy from the screen, so that's cancelled forever." And it's more important to you that you get more t-shirt color options than not risk your fellow human beings having adverse reactions to the loading screen?
    🌻I'm not a cat.🌻
  • EA_MaiEA_Mai Posts: 1,800 EA Staff (retired)
    edited July 2019
    Hey everyone,

I'll be locking this thread here. I believe the conversation has run its course, and it has involved too much arguing over health conditions when everyone's experiences are different.

So let me just finish the conversation with this announcement:

This discussion has been closed.
Return to top