Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Post the last screenshot you took in The Sims 4

Comments

• DaniRose2143DaniRose2143 Posts: 8,811 Member
    @GalacticGal I fear Judith already has long list of folks with grievances with her. The owner of Studio PBP isn't too pleased after she ate 2 barstools and a chair, plus she peed on the red carpet out front 4 times. That's nothing compared the owner of Orchid A Go Go, she's peed in his lounge twice, she's eaten two guitars, chased off the customers a half dozen times, and the other night she ate the big screen tv..
    Yip4opl.png?1

@DanmanNefarius Your celebrity will have to get in line to get a piece of Judith, because when Dirk Dreamer finds out what Judith thinks of him...
    VZytekB.png?1

...he's not going to be happy. It seems Judith is still very bad at making friends and influencing people.
  • mightyspritemightysprite Posts: 5,851 Member
    @elanorbreton That looks fun and chaotic!
    Don't forget that the toddlers can watch each other on the potty and learn the skill that way too.

@DaniRose2143 very nice

• KerriganKerrigan Posts: 1,572 Member
    I took a break from the supernatural tonight and took a look at the rich and famous! Stella Nichols is showing her make-up-free look and healthy lifestyle for her Simstagram followers! Please like and subscribe!

b1r8D1Q.png
    @Kerrigan Stella is very pretty and the makeup free look works beautifully on her.

That reminds me I need to spend some time with Danielle and the girls in Tartosa. The last I seen of them Liberty was having quite a good time with Matteo. They're making a habit out staying up all night together.
    db3XnLo.png?1
  • kokoro80kokoro80 Posts: 651 Member
    Noticed a random townie vomiting at the Spice Festival, maybe skip sampling the chilli? :#

9utINCv.png
    @Kerrigan Stella is very pretty and the makeup free look works beautifully on her.

That reminds me I need to spend some time with Danielle and the girls in Tartosa. The last I seen of them Liberty was having quite a good time with Matteo. They're making a habit out staying up all night together.
    db3XnLo.png?1

Stella and her squad know no boundaries when it comes to expression!

rBpRk2G.png
  • CK213CK213 Posts: 20,528 Member
    edited June 2022
    Trying to take this shot nearly turned me into a screaming fool.
    06-28-22_5-29-47_PM.png?width=1920&height=1080&fit=bounds
    This is a generic lot I was using to take a picture for my modeling career Branching thumbnail picture.
    It's in Del Sol Valley and I had these annoying celebrities outside that kept calling my sims out of their chairs for some vain attention.

The only thing that saved those celebrities from death was killing them would have only caused more chaos when grim arrived.
    06-28-22_5-20-07_PM.png?width=1920&height=1080&fit=bounds
    Post edited by CK213 on
    The%20Goths.png?width=1920&height=1080&fit=bounds
  • DanmanNefariusDanmanNefarius Posts: 947 Member
    edited June 2022
    @GalacticGal I fear Judith already has long list of folks with grievances with her. The owner of Studio PBP isn't too pleased after she ate 2 barstools and a chair, plus she peed on the red carpet out front 4 times. That's nothing compared the owner of Orchid A Go Go, she's peed in his lounge twice, she's eaten two guitars, chased off the customers a half dozen times, and the other night she ate the big screen tv..
    Yip4opl.png?1

@DanmanNefarius Your celebrity will have to get in line to get a piece of Judith, because when Dirk Dreamer finds out what Judith thinks of him...
    VZytekB.png?1

...he's not going to be happy. It seems Judith is still very bad at making friends and influencing people.

@DaniRose2143

Dirk Dreamer?? he is utterly smitten with her (and why wouldn't you be with this lovely face!!)
    GQmHO4f.png

he would lick her boots clean with his tongue after she stepped in a werewolf "dropping" if she demanded it :lol:

but he can have Judith for now her since she has only one goal right now: getting her revenge on Greg!! she will not rest untill she can give him the trashing he deserves!

i just cannot stop laughing at that picture of Judith peeing on Dirk's tile :lol::lol:
    CK213 wrote: »
    Trying to take this shot nearly turned me into a screaming fool.
    06-28-22_5-29-47_PM.png?width=1920&height=1080&fit=bounds
    This is a generic lot I was using to take a picture for my modeling career Branching thumbnail picture.
    It's in Del Sol Valley and I had these annoying celebrities outside that kept calling my sims out of their chairs for some vain attention.

The only thing that saved those celebrities from death was killing them would have only caused more chaos when grim arrived.
    06-28-22_5-20-07_PM.png?width=1920&height=1080&fit=bounds

Ugh...ofcourse it is Brytani Cho and her attention issues >.< why am i not surprised!!
    hh6YuQD.png
    welp...while my first wolf is still training to take him down Greg claimed two more victims who will join her pack (i just use the club system for this ^_^).

i have to say, i freaking LOVE Greg!!! he is what a true werewolf should be like!! you will not be smacking this bad boy with a newspaper without getting mauled!!! i am having way more fun with this pack than i expected!!
  • elanorbretonelanorbreton Posts: 14,542 Member
    Reading time and then feeding time at the zoo :D
    06-28-22_6-25-16%C2%A0PM.png?dl=0

06-28-22_7-07-10%C2%A0PM.png?dl=0
    Still disappointingly easy, even with 5 (but harder than with 3 at least!):
    Screenshot%202022-06-29%20152957.png?dl=0
    Yip4opl.png?1

VZytekB.png?1

@DaniRose2143

Dirk Dreamer?? he is utterly smitten with her (and why wouldn't you be with this lovely face!!)
    GQmHO4f.png

he would lick her boots clean with his tongue after she stepped in a werewolf "dropping" if she demanded it :lol:

but he can have Judith for now her since she has only one goal right now: getting her revenge on Greg!! she will not rest untill she can give him the trashing he deserves!

i just cannot stop laughing at that picture of Judith peeing on Dirk's tile :lol::lol:

It lacks subtlety, but subtle isn't Judith's style. At least if your Dirk you know where you stand with her and you can respond appropriately.
  • SimsLovinLycanSimsLovinLycan Posts: 1,910 Member
    I finally got a female werewolf sim looking presentable in both forms, and I just had to hook her up with Johnny Zest (he just comes off as the type to tumble into a supernatural girlfriend situation...he belongs in a rom-com anime). As they were on a date at the bowling alley, Kristopher was walking by, and he had this look on his face:

GflQ750.png

It's like he's saying, "Eh, she could do better than this yutz!" (BTW, she and Johnny ended up as Fated Mates! :D )
    There is a song I hear, a melody from the past...
    5MNZlGQ.gif
    When I woke for the first time, when I slept for the last.
  • Celticgamer0Celticgamer0 Posts: 1,997 Member
    Ginger the dog snuggles with Bryce Jr
    FM5Zg1t.png
    She actually stood over him whimpering before laying down for a nap.
    edited June 2022
    Yip4opl.png?1

VZytekB.png?1

@DaniRose2143

GQmHO4f.png

It lacks subtlety, but subtle isn't Judith's style. At least if your Dirk you know where you stand with her and you can respond appropriately.

@DaniRose2143
    hahaha and that's why i love to hate Judith ^_^ she deffo keeps things interesting! but right now i am metaphorically in love with Greg! what an amazing new addition to the roster of sims to hate :lol: would love to see Agnes Crumplebottom try to smack him with her bag!!

ohh gotta stay on topic...
    GhhtOJG.png
    ok it is peaceful now...but as we can see things are about to get ugly around here... especially with Morgan who aspires to become the new top dog in town! secretly she actually admires Greg but she is still sour from that beating he gave her and she longs for payback

Luna? ehh she just wants to have fun but she has to admit...going on a rampage is a hoot!!!
  • KimmerKimmer Posts: 2,374 Member
    edited June 2022
    Poor Hunter, I hope you don't even think of eating THAT, there's food in your bowl. :#

sD2rjaH.png
  • catmando830catmando830 Posts: 9,117 Member
    ryrjFDM.png

Which world is this in and is it usable?
    ryrjFDM.png

Which world is this in and is it usable?

this is in the new werewolf world. the screen was taken during a full moon
  • blueyblueskyblueybluesky Posts: 1,372 Member
    @catmando830 Spot on to the above comment :) and sims can fish and swim there
  • Armika74Armika74 Posts: 367 Member

mhbs5RF.png
    Gtk4wHn.png
    Lilith broke up with Dirk and met Lou in Moonwood Mills on Spooky Day. She then went to explore and got bitten by Greg and is now aspiring to become a lonewolf :)
  • JadeleineJadeleine Posts: 2,140 Member
    This is my Legacy Foss founder Donna. She has lived a long life and become very skilled at knitting, fitness and cooking. She has pampered her family with delicous foods, knitted things and also teached them how to stay fit boxing. The father was Salim Benali and they had very happy marriage. Sadly Salim passed away recently. Donna is now retired but she still loves to cook and knit. Here she is showing off her talent.

52184102960_0c0bb1d7c0_o.pngmysims3photos
    edited June 2022
    I created a household consisting of the four main members of the Wildfangs. After all the hard work Rory put in building her pack, she felt it was time for the pack to unwind a bit. Where do werewolves go to unwind? Sulani, just like everybody else. Of course in that heat it's a good idea to leave the fur coats at home and just be a boring old human for the day. Lux really sticks out next to Rory and Ava, but she is still just a pup. And little Evie got to see the sea for the first time too!
    wCulj20.png?1
  • ThriorThrior Posts: 612 Member
    "Good morning officer!"
    "There's NOTHING good about it you idjit!"
    Trent the Day Phobia vampire is a real sunshine at his workplace.
    sqN2lQU.jpg
    "And what did you think would happen?"

Lucius Garliclauter was taking a relaxing bath when this young mage decided calling him for a challenge was a good idea

eZiSIDT.png

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file
Return to top