Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Sims 4: Makin' Magic Remake

FreezerBunnyCowplantFreezerBunnyCowplant Posts: 3,957 Member
edited November 2018 in The Sims 4 Ideas Corner
Who else would love a remake of Sims: Makin' Magic? Magic duels and pet dragons!
They could also include the occults that are missing from Sims 4, like Witches, Werewolves and Fairies.
51VKAM81GFL.jpg

Bonehilda and mummies could also make a return!
a256aFi.gif
Post edited by FreezerBunnyCowplant on

Comments

• PlayerSinger2010PlayerSinger2010 Posts: 3,267 Member
    Any and all occult stuff would be a welcome addition to me!
  • DannydanboDannydanbo Posts: 18,057 Member
    For a long while I've been requesting a re-make update of Superstar and Makin' Magic. One down, one to go.
  • evesdayevesday Posts: 10 New Member
    Hopefully the crystal stuff introduced in Get Famous will serve another magical purpose in the future.
  • ThingyChanThingyChan Posts: 26 Member
    Yes Making magic would be beyond amazing! T-T I want my dragon pet back too
  • ThingyChanThingyChan Posts: 26 Member
    > @Dannydanbo said:
    > For a long while I've been requesting a re-make update of Superstar and Makin' Magic. One down, one to go.

Well super start is kinda +/- back right? Now bring on the magic OwO
  • SilentKittySilentKitty Posts: 4,665 Member
    Witches or werewolves, that is on my list right now.
  • FreezerBunnyCowplantFreezerBunnyCowplant Posts: 3,957 Member
    Witches or werewolves, that is on my list right now.

I'm scared (pun intended) that we will only get one more life state/ occult if we get them in a Game Pack, and that's most likely witches since they won the poll by SimGuruGrant.
    I don't see them putting out a Witches GP, Fairies GP, Werewolves GP and Mermaids GP individually. That's why it's important to have a Makin' Magic remake where they can include all those life states and make them tie in with magic.
    a256aFi.gif
    I want a MAGIC EP that would include any sim that might use magic whether they learned it or were born to it. Witches, elves, fairies, genies, etc. We could have a power ladder similar to vampires (most all magic is similar, just delivered differently). Then, with a Makin' Magic style world, we could pretty much do anything we want.
  • KriticalKlownKriticalKlown Posts: 198 Member
    Why does magic need to be involved
    I think MAGIC would be a key feature in a magic pack, don't you?
  • redrogue60redrogue60 Posts: 2,050 Member
    I love the Vampire tiers I hope they repeat the success with other creatures
    “All mushrooms are edible, but some only once.” Terry Pratchett
  • PlayerSinger2010PlayerSinger2010 Posts: 3,267 Member

Because it's been a part of the Sims since Sims 1 (and was the highest selling EP of TS1 if I remember correctly). It's something more exciting than my Sims getting dazed from watching the washing machine or dryer, or yet even more focus on gardening.
  • SnaveXsSnaveXs Posts: 4,322 Member
    Witches could be part of a magic school education pack.
    SnaveXs wrote: »

That would be fine if all my sims were meant to be magical. But only a small percentage will be magical in my games, so no, no "magic" school pack for me. Magic then school (or vice versa) but not in the same pack.
  • KaronKaron Posts: 2,332 Member
    edited November 2018
    SnaveXs wrote: »

I have been dreaming with a Hogwarts EP for a looooooong time. IN SIms 3 we had a Garry Potter themed world created by fans, and it was so detailed... I hope its finally my time to get this EP!
  • SERVERFRASERVERFRA Posts: 7,108 Member
    Never played Sims 2. I would want my sim to have skills of fireballs, flying on a broom, can control another sim, dark curse, traveling to other Realms, can see another sim in a magic mirrior & make a choice of dark magic or light magic or a balance of dark & light.
  • jineratorjinerator Posts: 377 Member
    I want the nectar making back. I can't remember which pack it was introduced, but I loved it!
    edited August 2019
    Who else would love a remake of Sims: Makin' Magic? Magic duels and pet dragons!
    They could also include the occults that are missing from Sims 4, like Witches, Werewolves and Fairies.
    51VKAM81GFL.jpg

Bonehilda and mummies could also make a return!

I hope they add Bonehilda alongside witches, otherwise i don't see them adding her ever to Sims 4.

@jinerator I also want nectar making back, but only if we get Champs Les Sims in the game, maybe in another vacation pack or something...

@UndeadNinjabit because Makin' Magic is about witches and wizards, duh