Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

100 Death Challenge ☠

tumblr_inline_pbde08jd8p1tkeydl_540.png

I want to give a huge shout out to the 100 Baby Challenge, Call Me Kevin (YouTube) and The Sim Supply (YouTube) as all three helped inspire me to come up with this challenge!

Hopefully, no one else had this idea before me, though I suppose it’s still okay because everyone has their own takes on things!

Either way, I hope you enjoy ^-^

If you have tumblr, you can like/reblog the post HERE. Please use the hashtag #deathchallenge so I can see your awesome stories c:

☠ The Story
You were arrested a month ago for stealing a llama from the retirement home. Your defense of, “They’re old, they won’t live long enough to notice” failed and you were locked away for four months.

One day, a government agent visits you with an offer. The government is conducting a secret operation to study death and the afterlife, but they refuse to get their hands dirty and want to employ you to do their dirty work.

If you accomplish the goals set for you, you gain your freedom along with a nice fat paycheck. If you fail, though, you will be locked away for the rest of your life in solitary confinement. Although they tell you it’s your choice, you know that your will is no longer your own and reluctantly agree.

In order to study death, you are tasked with murdering 100 sims and becoming friends with the Grim Reaper. Are you up for the task? Or will you fail miserably and lose your freedom?

☠ Goals
1) Murder 100 sims.
2) Become good friends with the Grim Reaper.
3) Keep a record or “black book” of your kills.
4) Keep all headstones/urns in a display room/lot.
5) Kill sims in every way possible. (If you don’t have a pack, you can just skip over that death)

You can use THIS sheet to help you keep track of your progress! It’s my first time using google sheets, so feel free to make a better one if you want~

You can also check out THIS page to get more info on the death types.

☠ Guidelines
1) Avoid using cheats and/or mods - but if that’s what makes the game fun for you, then that’s okay =)
2) Children and animal deaths do NOT count.
3) Deaths you had no hand in do NOT count (for example - your neighbor is cooking and dies in a fire. Unless you set it up, it does not count.)
4) Old age deaths only count if the victim is a member of your household.
5) Make sure to keep all the urns and headstones - you may even want to buy a business or have a second “household” as a graveyard plot.
6) Main sim (the killer) must be human - you can use as many youth potions as you need.
7) If you resurrect a sim you’ve killed, that death no longer counts, so think twice before pleading with the reaper!
8) Be as evil as your little heart can be~ ;)

Comments