Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

New Beginnings - Building Newcrest *07-11-22*

Comments

• pammiechickpammiechick Posts: 12,262 Member
    OMG I'm getting heart palpitations and cold sweats from looking at your wedding guests and all those people to manage! :scream:

You are the wedding GODDESS! I bow to you! <3 (I still say all the rest of my heirs are either not marrying or eloping!) ;)

Looking forward to your next chapter!
    iTvMKZ8.jpg
  • AudreyFldAudreyFld Posts: 6,695 Member
    @pammiechick - There were a lot of sims.... 24 to be exact! :scream: The hardest part is dressing them. They all fit in the living room at Ben’s house. I didn’t do a church or other venue and that helped a little. But it gives me the opportunity to take family pics with them all dressed up. Lol. But it does eat up time and Taysia was too pretty not to show her off. <3 Eloping or off camera weddings sound good though.

And I also went on a CC organizing binge. I just had too much and it was getting out of control. I actually opened a ton of it in S4S to make sure they were classified right. Like jeans that are in every single pants category. Grrrr. Or short dresses in the long dress category. Or tables in the plant category. I have too much for it to be cluttered up like that. Sorry - a little of my OCD showing up. But it’s done and I’m happy! Starting off the New Year organized felt good but did delay my chapter a bit along on top of being sick and traveling. Oops....
    AudreyFld wrote: »
    @pammiechick - There were a lot of sims.... 24 to be exact! :scream: The hardest part is dressing them. They all fit in the living room at Ben’s house. I didn’t do a church or other venue and that helped a little. But it gives me the opportunity to take family pics with them all dressed up. Lol. But it does eat up time and Taysia was too pretty not to show her off. <3 Eloping or off camera weddings sound good though.

And I also went on a CC organizing binge. I just had too much and it was getting out of control. I actually opened a ton of it in S4S to make sure they were classified right. Like jeans that are in every single pants category. Grrrr. Or short dresses in the long dress category. Or tables in the plant category. I have too much for it to be cluttered up like that. Sorry - a little of my OCD showing up. But it’s done and I’m happy! Starting off the New Year organized felt good but did delay my chapter a bit along on top of being sick and traveling. Oops....

I need to do that too! I have folders and things are organized but not enough. You’ve inspired me!
    iTvMKZ8.jpg
    @pammiechick - It’s a rabbit hole but things are so much better now!
  • LJFoxieLJFoxie Posts: 929 Member
    Taysia looks gorgeous! <3
    pa5RIHV.jpg

@LJFoxie wrote: »
    Taysia looks gorgeous! <3

Thank you <3 or rather thank you to @CitizenErased14 - she was a casting call submission.
    Finally! A new chapter full of fluff and someone we haven’t heard from in a long time.... Chapter 4.12 - Left Out

Ben gives his great grandson some words of wisdom ....

0z1AvuM.png
  • haswhhaswh Posts: 2,863 Member
    So wonderful to see everyone! <3 Ben and Tyler together was so sweet! Loved this chapter from start to finish!! <3
    Looking forward to seeing all the kids as adults. They will all be so gorgeous! <3
  • Destin2016Destin2016 Posts: 568 Member
    Awesome chapter. Well worth the wait. It was so good to see Ben & Sofia again. I just love them!
    You like me because I'm a scoundrel. There aren't enough scoundrels in your life.
    @haswh wrote: »
    So wonderful to see everyone! <3 Ben and Tyler together was so sweet! Loved this chapter from start to finish!! <3
    Looking forward to seeing all the kids as adults. They will all be so gorgeous! <3

Awww. I’m glad you liked it. <3 I had fun with it even though it was a bit of fluff! And I simply had to give Ben one more time to shine. :'(
    Awesome chapter. Well worth the wait. It was so good to see Ben & Sofia again. I just love them!

I’m glad is was worth the wait. <3 Between a nasty cold and work travel it took longer than I planned. But cold is gone and no travel until February so hopefully it won’t be an eternity before the next ones.... also, I adore Ben and Sofia. So much in love even now. <3

• LJFoxieLJFoxie Posts: 929 Member
    Awww Ben! I hope Tyler can be happy for his dad and Taysia, I hope he can feel like he belongs because he's just too sweet of a boy! It's good he's got his cousins, hopefully they will make him feel wanted too! And Taysia was beautiful in that dress! :wink:
    pa5RIHV.jpg

• haswhhaswh Posts: 2,863 Member
    Ryan and Taysia looked so happy! <3 Where are they going to honeymoon?
    @LJFoxie wrote: »
    Awww Ben! I hope Tyler can be happy for his dad and Taysia, I hope he can feel like he belongs because he's just too sweet of a boy! It's good he's got his cousins, hopefully they will make him feel wanted too! And Taysia was beautiful in that dress! :wink:

Bennn..... <3<3<3 Yes, I hope Tyler’s able to settle in and feel a part of the relationship between his dad and Taysia. She’s very sweet and I’m sure she’ll work hard to see to it he feels included. Taysia was indeed gorgeous! :blush:
    @haswh wrote: »
    Ryan and Taysia looked so happy! <3 Where are they going to honeymoon?

They are! It’s so good to see Ryan happy for a change. And Taysia is over the moon happy too. She never dreamed she’d be marrying someone like him. They are so good for each other. They took off for warmer weather in Sulani! But we won’t see it, maybe some snapshots. We are moving on to Tyler and his cousins.
  • VanPelt81VanPelt81 Posts: 2,990 Member
    Glad Ben was still there to give Ty some sage advice. I do think Sophia wanted some Tiramisu with Ben there.
    @VanPelt81 wrote: »
    Glad Ben was still there to give Ty some sage advice. I do think Sophia wanted some Tiramisu with Ben there.

Hehe. She may have. Just because he has trouble standing doesn’t mean he can’t handle a little tiramisu.
    Can’t wait for girl drama with handsome Ty!
    iTvMKZ8.jpg
    Can’t wait for girl drama with handsome Ty!
    Ha! That there will be! But first we are gonna look at boy drama with Sam. Next chapter will be a peek into her head and her life in Del Sol Valley.
    Surprise! Chapter 4.13 - Ragnar the Rotten is posted! We get a glimpse into Samantha’s life in Del Sol Valley

Sam and her boyfriend Dax hanging out together at ‘RtR’s mansion

IXF9uRb.png
  • Destin2016Destin2016 Posts: 568 Member
    Oh, Sam! I feel sorry for her & I’m afraid for her. Hollyweird is no place for a child. I don’t see good things coming for her. I hope I’m wrong, though. Does she live there by herself or with Mommy Dearest? Maribel is such an unfit mother!
    You like me because I'm a scoundrel. There aren't enough scoundrels in your life.
    edited January 2020
    Oh, Sam! I feel sorry for her & I’m afraid for her. Hollyweird is no place for a child. I don’t see good things coming for her. I hope I’m wrong, though. Does she live there by herself or with Mommy Dearest? Maribel is such an unfit mother!

Sam lives with her mother in a mini mansion that her mother’s settlement and Sam’s salary is paying for. Maribel is a stage mom to the max and is digging her claws into Ragnar, the producer for the show Sam and Dax are in. They hang out a lot at Ragnar’s for real mansion.

Edit to add .... I hope Sam is okay, she still has her head in the clouds. She has a hot boyfriend and is living the good life or so she thinks.
    Dax you may be hot but I don’t trust you!! 👿👿👿
    iTvMKZ8.jpg
    @pammiechick - Yes, he seems a little manipulative doesn’t he? But Sam is young and easily swayed.

• VanPelt81VanPelt81 Posts: 2,990 Member
    edited January 2020
    Is it bad that Ragnar the Rotten Telling the two of them to not get sunburned and Dax to use a condom is the closest thing to Parenting that Sam has on her mom's side in Del Sol Valley. Even with that, I'm sure the cast of the show Sam is on would laugh at and sing "Ragnar The Red" behind his back. :D
  • WagonFruitWagonFruit Posts: 2,489 Member
    dw, Dax! I totes trust u :mrgreen:
    FzWOQ8X.jpg