Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Midnight Hollow, The Ballan Family

Comments

• king_of_simcity7king_of_simcity7 Posts: 25,102 Member
    @bekkasan Good choice of house! I like the conservatory which looks a good size for growing stuff in :smile: Cute picture of them all having a picture together :smile:
    Simbourne
    screenshot_original.jpg
  • BrandontaylorBrandontaylor Posts: 4,764 Member

@bekkasan You're welcome.
  • bekkasanbekkasan Posts: 10,171 Member

@AlexaKry It is nice when I have a couple of days off and can play and type up the story instead of work! :smiley: Thanks for commenting.
    I'm excited about the babies and even though I have longer life spans hopefully it won't be too long now that I've made DV the homeworld for this group. Good thing toddlers can't go up and down stairs or they'd never find them!

@emorrill Thanks so much for the comments. That is a cool fireplace. I knew when I found it someday I would have the perfect place to put it.
    Yeah, I'm picturing the heirs as being all modern and not at all wanting to live that way. Of course, the inside will be more modernized as time goes on. Alice and the others will need to make it theirs. I'm actually looking forward to Victor and Gardenia coming. Hopefully they will get to meet the Willowisps too.

@king_of_simcity7 Thanks for the comment. I love having greenhouses to grow in so had to add one for the property. Did you mean the picnic in your comment. I think you mistyped. :wink: I had to change the lot temporarily to a no visitor allowed lot to have that picnic. So silly our sims can't picnic on their own lawn....or in this case someone else's at that time as they had not bought it yet.
    @bekkasan I bet the group was happy to have a nice breakfast.
    It's good to hear everyone wants to stay together, just hope they find a nice house.
    Both not bad houses but I am sure they will find the right one.
    I think they just found the perfect house.
    Wow, I really love the interior of the building, I can't wait to see what they do with the place.
    Sounds like they figured out what parts everyone will live in.
    Looking forward to the babies.
    Great update!
    @Brandontaylor Thanks so much for the comments. :smiley:
    I've enjoyed working on the house and am experimenting with the decor after I finish work in the evening. Did one bathroom Tues and then changed it on wednesday. lol

Adam's Quest

Within just a few days all the necessary paperwork is complete and the household moves into their new home. They had contacted the movers to deliver their things from storage, but the truck broke down and are still waiting for a replacement truck to arrive. A few trunks with their personal possession and some science equipment were stored in the unit. Adam and Marshall have their tents in the trunk of the car and of course Dedric and Wisteria have their fairy house. Everyone will be comfortable until they can purchase furniture.
    Adam makes a fire in the enormous fire place and it soon lights up and warms the entire room. They sit on the floor staring into the flames and talking enthusiastically about their new lives here in Dragon Valley.
    Alice starts talking about babies and names and the others join in. Alice wants Adam Jr if they have a boy. Adam nixes that and picks Angelique if it is a girl and Andrew if it is a boy. Alice is not so sure about those. Jennifer throws out Drogan and Vallay laughing at her take off on Dragon Valley. Marshall merely shakes his head and grins at her. Wisteria giggles at Jennifer and suggests F'lar and Lessa as she is an avid fan of the Pern Dragon books. Jennifer, who has read the books comes up with F'nor and Brekke, one of her favorite couples in the series. Dedric laughs and tells them it is a good thing they have plenty of time before the first baby arrives to think of names.
    "Who wants to hear a ghost story?"
    48858496458_b192936efe_b.jpg
    48858853126_d49c7ddb8d_b.jpg
    48858496408_abeb543324_b.jpg

They all move around Dedric as he begins his ghost story (apparently only 4 sims can sit in the semi circle during ghost telling. Adam had to stand and stomp his feet for several minutes and then started listening :D .) Jennifer got a big spooked during the story telling.
    Adam takes his turn at telling a ghost story. Marshall stands and enjoys watching Jennifer and Alice get spooked.
    48859047022_f68ecb5b42_b.jpg
    48858496333_09a3b43fc8_b.jpg
    48859046967_d2eb32346e_b.jpg
    48858852936_93b7efff9d_b.jpg

It is late when the ghost stories are finished. They all settle down for a nice sleep.
    48858852746_0d2645b321_b.jpg
    48859046702_5b00a75098_b.jpg

Adam and Alice rock the tent so hard it looks like it is going to land in the pond.
    48859046607_1628194623_b.jpg

Adam is up first and fixes breakfast. They enjoy french toast together as they plan their days activities. (I'm going to have to redo the seating area as Adam wouldn't put out a meal for everyone even though I have the mod. I think the little wall confused him)
    48859046572_4431c30492_b.jpg
    48859046547_3d1df7b410_b.jpg

Everyone starts upgrading appliances except Wisteria who is not handy so she works on the garden. She finds a rake, shovel and fork and begins digging up weeds and clearing the debris. She turns the soil digging deep into the earth bringing up healthy dirt that will nourish her seeds. She uses her magic as well to bring more nutrients to the earth.
    48858852471_f922031d4f_b.jpg
    48858495693_90cd6a5e7b_b.jpg
    48859046347_10da362613_b.jpg

Alice uses her magic to upgrade the fireplace to fireproof. They want no mishaps burning the house down. Jennifer does not have much skill in handiness but she can make toilets and sinks self cleaning. No one likes to clean toilets!
    48859046267_f7834a0b23_b.jpg
    48859046192_80587705a4_b.jpg

Adam's Quest

Back in the greenhouse, Wisteria gets her official notice that she is indeed pregnant! She puts her hands over her womb and thanks the fates for sending Dedric and this baby to make her life complete. She hurriedly plants the seeds she had already prepared to go into the soil, waters them and rushes to the house to tell Dedric. Dedric had not even seen her get sick so he was not even contemplating her being pregnant. (she was only sick once!) Dedric grins happily and takes her in his arms and gives her a twirl and a kiss.
    48858495433_428842edf3_b.jpg
    48859046052_2e04106f3b_b.jpg
    48858495258_6a9171a3ef_b.jpg
    48859045887_f72cf33758_b.jpg
    48859045792_4761281841_b.jpg
    48859045687_963bdc30c9_b.jpg

The others finally realized something is up and stop their tasks and join in the excitement and congratulations.
    48858851556_b96579584b_b.jpg
    48858494853_5a22d6c1bc_b.jpg

Adam is thinking they really need to get a move on getting some baby things ready for these babies. The girls decide that as soon as they finish the upgrades the entire family will go to the nearest furniture store and order furniture for the living room, bedrooms and baby stuff.
    48858494778_6310ca0694_b.jpg
    48858851421_f7a7bf0611_b.jpg

After dinner, Marshall lights a fire in the fireplace and they sit down to enjoy their brand new living room furniture that was delivered this evening. Marshall and Adam did not get to enjoy it very long as it was the night of the full moon and the moon sets early in Dragon Valley (I need to put the lighting mod back in because that changes sunset to later in the evening.) They transform into werewolves and go on the hunt.
    48885254937_0bba96cba8_b.jpg
    48885254847_55a95a8cca_b.jpg

Alice and Wisteria enjoy a nice chat while Jennifer works on her book and Dedric studies on his tablet.
    48884540053_22f5ed82cb_b.jpg

Adam returns from his hunt starving and sits down and eats a snack. Marshall returned after Adam and was hungry as well, so he sat down to eat a snack. (What happened to my werewolves!! They are eating like civilized humans! :open_mouth: )
    48885254562_a04b5b2579_b.jpg
    48885254492_30f93a273a_b.jpg
  • emorrillemorrill Posts: 8,110 Member
    @bekkasan TWO new posts again? Sweet! :smiley:
    So is that giant fireplace CC or did it come with the Supernatural EP?
    Angelique is a pretty name. :)
    Marshall be like, "Yeah I don't think so honey." :lol:
    I had a friend back home named Lessa. Man...I'd forgotten about her until now...
    Love that pic of them all sitting around the fire. <3
    Adam's pout being left out of the circle. :lol: Seems like Marshall was a good sport about it. ;):p
    Woo hoo in the Fairy house! :mrgreen: AND the tents!
    Adam and Alice rock the tent so hard it looks like it is going to land in the pond.
    ^ :lol::joy:
    Go Wisteria! She looks so pretty in this picture:
    48859046347_10da362613_b.jpg
    Indeed! Fires in sim's homes and doing dishes is no fun at all!
    ----
    Awwww! <3 It's totally true that some sims don't get as sick as others during pregnancy and I LOVE the realism that adds to the game! :grin:
    Dip kiss! <3 Yes that is another proper way for the man to express his excitement to his woman that she's carrying his baby. :blush: (Curse the thumbs up reaction... :unamused: )
    Yup! Gotta get lots of baby stuff! 👍
    (What happened to my werewolves!! They are eating like civilized humans! :open_mouth: )
    ^I was just gonna say, "Hey, they are eating normally!" :lol::p
    Looking forward to more as always. :kissing_heart:
    52607642900_bbbac3a314_c.jpg
    @bekkasan Nice updates :smile: Cute pictures of the the Sims enjoying the ghost stories :smile:

Is tyhe one in the pink Jennifer?

48858496408_abeb543324_b.jpg

I laughed at the part that no one wants to clean the toilets lol
    Simbourne
    screenshot_original.jpg

@emorrill Thanks so much for the comments. Yes! I had so many pictures I wanted to use that I broke it up into two parts. That was from my last play session from last weekend and didn't have time to write up into story form during the week.
    Yes, the fireplace is cc. EA never made anything quite that cool! :lol: No, that is not true. :smiley: They have made a lot of awesome stuff, but never a humongous fireplace to use in a castle/medieval manor. Severinka made it. It is a replica of the Malloy fireplace from Harry Potter. There are two of them, but I only used one in this build. The other is a huge one too and just looked way to big in the smaller rooms. I tried it in Adam and Alice's bedroom and it just made the other stuff look so tiny.
    I've used the name Lessa as one of the kids in one of my old stories. I also used Brekke as well. I'm a big fan of the Pern series. I actually used Brekke as a screen name in a gaming community a thousand years ago.
    I usually think about names for the kids, but, don't decide until the baby is born since I don't know what sex it will be as I don't cheat to look. I still like being surprised. I thought with Adam and Alice would go with an A name. I absolutely have multiples set at default chance which is very low, and there is no radio or tv in the house yet so can't do the kids channels...lol
    Remember when we were texting about poses...that was the scene I was setting up at the time, sitting around the fire. :lol:
    Adam was so funny stomping around ticked off that he didn't get to sit down in the semicircle.

@king_of_simcity7 Thanks for the comments. :) I like doing ghost stories occasionally and that big empty room and fireplace seemed to scream ghost stories! :lol:
    Yes, Jennifer is the one in the pink top with her arms on her knees.
    lol...wish Jennifer could come make my toilets self cleaning! :grin:
  • AlexaKryAlexaKry Posts: 2,706 Member
    @bekkasan: congratulation for the most stressful game I can think of! :D
    Three babies/toddlers! Hui, this means work, hard work!! Teach them to walk,talk and potty using immidiately (it´s as if you´re making your toilets self-cleaning ;)!
    And as the others said: this fireplace is wonderful and fits in this house perfectly! And the new furniture is perfectly fitting in this style,too!

@AlexaKry lol....thanks for the comments and the sympathy too! I once had a save that had over 20 sims, only 4 were adults, a brother and sister and their spouses. The rest ranged from babies to teens. There was one dog, one cat, 4 horses in addition to all the sims. Several were aliens because the scientist sim kept getting abducted and impregnated. One was a plant sim. The baskets have alien twins because the game sent the alien child back to the homeworld because of my overstuffed household and I didn't want that, so, when I reset things I ended up with two, so just went with it. The wife is the fairy with the blue hair and she had triplets a few weeks later. lol I have a feeling this particular save is what caused my hard drive to start dying on me. Luckily it gave me a warning and the puter people were able to salvage all my stuff on it to the new hard drive. Only two of the kids belong to the sister! I eventually split the household and the sister took all the horses as she and her husband were the ones raising and riding the horses anyway. The took the cat too as it was her husbands...he was a warlock.
    17545070688_d3155cfb1d_b.jpg
    @bekkasan : :o wow! That´s crazy!!
    I, too, love to play with big families, I once had 24 Sims in my game (the same family I´m still playing with), too, and I was stressed after some time! :D But I didn´t have any pets or kids in the family, just adults and the only thing I had to take care of was the constantly flirting of the spouses and their sisters/brothers/parents-in-law!
    With kids I would have gone nuts!!!!
    Respect for you!!!!
    (and I love the clothes of your families! They are always so colorful compared to my Sims!!)
    @AlexaKry Luckily the teens were a big help with the little ones and I finally moved in a Granny to help as well. I forgot about her. LOL
    I've learned how to tune out the flirting for the most part so hopefully that won't be an issue with the three couples if I have it all set properly. I still keep a pretty close eye on them.
    I was looking at a couple of the patterns in that save folder and I'm like oh...I gotta go find that pattern...I forgot about that one. I love colorful patterns.
    edited October 2019
    @bekkasan : yes, I have modded out this flirting, too, buuut: there always are Sims, which don't care for the instructions I've gave them! 🤓 Don't ask me how they do this?!? 🤪 😂
    I like this patterns much but for my Sims I use colors I like to wear! And I like to wear dark blue or black! So much for color for my Sims! 😁

Adam's Quest

Wisteria is still working on her cooking skills and has learned to make mushroom omelettes. She prepares them for breakfast with some fresh mushrooms from the community garden. Her garden is not producing yet. Dedric is up and peeks in at the greenhouse amazed at how much work Wisteria did yesterday. He makes a call ordering a special surprise for Wisteria.
    Alice wakes up right after Adam and quickly dresses and give him a good morning hug. He asks how she and the baby are doing. "We are both doing fine. My clothes are starting to get a bit tighter in the middle. The baby is growing and will be kicking around in there soon."
    "You are beautiful and I can't wait to feel the baby kicking around inside you." He pats her belly and tells the baby good morning as they walk together to the house.
    Wisteria calls everyone for breakfast and gets stuck in between the tables. Her baby bump must be getting bigger. (I only thought I had the problem fixed. I'll have to redo it again. I like the way it looks but it is not practical if they are gonna get stuck and not serve everyone. Marshall and Wisteria had to get their own plates. I may just put one of the big tables if my next island dining table try doesn't work.)
    48885073961_4f4cff266a_b.jpg
    48884539653_b134e4a6d5_b.jpg
    48884539608_4fc2c435aa_b.jpg

The truck from the furniture store delivers another partial order. Baby stuff! Everyone pitches in and moves the cribs and things to the proper rooms in the proper houses. A few of the items like the high chairs will be put in one of the tower rooms for storage until needed. Marshall is having a sympathy pregnancy with Jennifer, he rubs his belly more than she does hers.
    48884539388_b528cd45e3_b.jpg
    48884539343_95eb3526ca_b.jpg

Everyone scatters to do their own thing for a bit. Marshall did a couple more upgrades in the house. Jennifer went to town and met a townie who is also pregnant. Jennifer did not get to know her well enough to give her a few fashion tips. Wisteria is sitting in the greenhouse reading some of her cookbooks. Alice just finished a painting of a naked guy in a shower. Hmmm!
    Victor had so much fun with his drilling machine that he gifted Adam one before they left Midnight Hollow. Adam decided it was time to hunt for a basement and will use the drill to find it.
    48892311786_e69abec5ff_b.jpg
    48891778828_3ffcf2e6a2_b.jpg
    48892491892_46753af794_b.jpg
    48892311591_a01c6a1dac_b.jpg

Dedric finds Wisteria in the greenhouse and compliments her on her fine work in getting it cleaned up and the planting started. He then surprises her with a bouquet of flowers. He gets a sweet kiss in return.
    48892491667_d9f1bc1c57_b.jpg
    48891778433_89e8af7b38_b.jpg

"I have another surprise for you."
    "I love surprises!" Wisteria exclaims with a delighted smile.
    48891778358_5417864813_b.jpg

Dedric drops to his knee and pulls out a jewelry box and holds it out preparing to open it. "I love you Wisteria Meadows. I never thought to find love like this. You make my life complete. I know we are bonded by the fates, but I want us to be married as well. Will you marry me?" He opens the box and shows her the sparkling ring inside.
    48891778643_bedc4fedeb_b.jpg
    48891778238_5078fa60b6_b.jpg

With tears rolling down her face she jumps up and down with joy and shouts "Yes, yes yes! I love you! Yes, yes, yes!" Still on his knee he slips the ring on her finger. He stands and wipes the tears from her face with his fingers. He kisses her softly and whispers, "We will be the happiest family in the kingdom."
    48891778118_63d17bea92_b.jpg
    48891777793_f6846590cc_b.jpg
    48891777623_76ef557d01_b.jpg

They cuddle on the bench as he tells her one more surprise is coming and sure enough the delivery truck brings the gardening station. The driver and delivery guy help Wisteria and Dedric get it all set up in the greenhouse. "It will make gardening easier for you especially once the baby comes."
    48891777408_70bebdf254_b.jpg
    48892310331_b765b1580a_b.jpg

After dinner Dedric and Wisteria announce their engagement and the plan to have a simple wedding service tomorrow. Dedric would like the ceremony before the baby comes and doesn't see any reason to wait for a big wedding.
    "My family is all right here in this room." Everyone gets a bit teary hearing Dedric say that. "It would be nice if Victor and Gardenia could come, but we really don't want to wait any longer. They will be here when the babies are due. They can meet Wisteria then."
    Wisteria parents have passed on and she has cousins in the Fairy Realm but no one she really wants to invite.
    "Why don't you invite your Grandparents and your Uncle and Aunt. Adam?" She giggles. "It seems funny calling them your Uncle and Aunt when they are younger than you. It will give us another chance to get to know them better."
    "Thank you Wisteria. They will be excited to hear about another baby coming soon too."
    48891777048_ca44fcb823_b.jpg
    48891776963_b46f7df64c_b.jpg
    48892310546_701da16287_b.jpg
  • emorrillemorrill Posts: 8,110 Member
    @bekkasan Thanks for the reply comments. :kissing_heart:
    Oh that fireplace is from Harry Potter? I KNEW I recognized it from somewhere... ;)
    The Pern series do seem to have some unique names. :)
    Adam and Alice should totally go with A themed names! :mrgreen:
    Hee hee. Cool! :blush: The time you spent on posing them there was worth it! That picture is adorable! <3
    ----
    You keep surprising me with these new updates. :mrgreen:
    Ooooh What surprise will that be Dedric? :smirk:
    Aww, cute exchange between Alice and Adam. <3
    I'm sorry your island dining table is giving you grief. :confounded: (Very clever set up though! :star: )
    I gotta admit...I miss buying baby stuff. :cry:
    Marshall is having a sympathy pregnancy with Jennifer, he rubs his belly more than she does hers.
    ^Aww. :blush::lol:
    (He looks so good in that pic btw. :love: )
    Maternity clothes on townies are always hideous!
    Alice just finished a painting of a naked guy in a shower. Hmmm!
    ^Oh my. :p
    Ah! Is Dedric proposing!? :smiley: He is!!!
    Awwww! So romantic! <3
    How thoughtful he is getting her the Gardening Station to make things easier. :)
    They don't want to waste any time :smirk: I can totally understand.
    Looking forward to more as always. :smiley:
    52607642900_bbbac3a314_c.jpg
    @bekkasan : wow, you have a creativity output light a spaceship on warp 10!
    Lol about the sympathy pregnancy of Marshall! :D (it would be funny if he would gain some more weight, too! ;)
    Congratulation on the soon to be wedding. Although I hope that Victor and Gardenia would attend, too!
    Kitchen island: what if to put the counters to a square (seeting outwardly) and in the middle you place some deco?
    @bekkasan Interesting picture of a Sim on a shower from Alice! :no_mouth: It will be interesting if Adam finds a basement.

Congratulations to Dedric and Wisteria :smile:
    Simbourne
    screenshot_original.jpg

@emorrill Thanks so much for commenting. :smiley: I didn't feel great with the lack of sleep so I didn't do much of anything this weekend except play. I did some build stuff as well as play and hopefully will have some time to write up updates this week. Depends on work.
    I thought he looked cute in the picture and with him rubbing his tummy like that it just wrote itself into the story.
    I figured it was about time they got married even though they were bonded. I love the marriage ceremony so I like having my sims get married.

@AlexaKry Thanks so much for commenting. :smiley: hehe....I did spend too much time playing this weekend, but, I didn't feel well enough to do other stuff so was a win win for me and my sims. :) I have less time during the week but I did get a bunch of pics in game that I might have time to write up depending on how busy work is this week.
    I didn't try a square. Last night I gave up and put in a table. I will have to try the square next time I'm in build and see how it works.

@king_of_simcity7 Thanks so much for commenting. :grin: Yes, that was kind of a strange picture for her to paint considering it looks like a photograph! :open_mouth:
    Adam has found tons of gems, a space rock, some scrap metal so far!
    Thanks!

@bekkasan That stinks that the moving truck broke down.
    Hopefully Adam and Alice find a name to settle on.
    Looks like they had a fun time with the spooky stories. I never knew how many could sit down during one.
    Man, they sure are restless sleepers. ;)
    Nice thing about having a team upgrade the house is it gets done faster.
    Congrats on Wisteria's pregnancy notice.
    Dedric sure looks happy!
    Gonna need a lot for that many toddlers. Thank goodness diapers appear out of thin air when they need changed.
    Living room looks really nice.
    Wow, never seen a werewolf eat food like a normal human.
    I'll comment on more tomorrow, I'm not on the forums as much as I used to be.
    Great updates!

@AlexaKry Thanks :)

@Brandontaylor Thanks for reading and commenting. I have less time then I used to as well because of working more so I do understand.
    lol...yes am glad we don't have to buy diapers for our sim babies!
    Adam's Quest

It's a beautiful morning in Dragon Valley and hopefully a beautiful day for a wedding.
    48891776758_bafe1b034e_b.jpg

Wisteria harvests some plants loving the way the new composter helps her plants bloom so quickly with the automatic watering system. She wonders 'what will they think up next?' Dedric decides to practice his martial arts skills and starts training on the board breaker when he got a new belt.
    48915355927_7286505c1e_b.jpg
    48914623778_951327920a_b.jpg
    48915151776_1c5b94e0f0_b.jpg

Martial and Jennifer take a break from writing and play dominoes on the new table that was delivered last evening. Alice paints a picture of the pond, while Adam fills in the hole that he dug with his mining machine. He does not want anyone to get hurt falling in the hole. He found lots of gems and a space rock, but was not able to dig into a cellar. Perhaps he was not digging in quite the right place. Maybe he will inspect the walls in the turret room as that might be a likely place for a hidden door.
    48915355842_cf17dc2124_b.jpg
    48915355777_58b16b2d8f_b.jpg
    48915151886_28bea28fd2_b.jpg

Adam's family arrives for the wedding. Nickolas must have asked Alice about his Great grand as she started patting her belly as they chatted. Dedric and Wisteria asked that everyone stay in their casual clothes. Dedric has dressed in a casual suit for the ceremony and is looking around for Wisteria. The ladies found a pretty dress in a trunk and quickly fixed it up for Wisteria to wear for the wedding. She is changing into her dress.
    48915355537_9cd4f9b2e5_b.jpg
    48914623223_623f8f0c6a_b.jpg

Marshall was in a hugging mood and went around hugging everyone as they arrived. His last hug was for Dedric. He did not get a chance to hug Wisteria as he was busy chatting with Bran when she came out.
    48915151516_e8cef62ca9_b.jpg
    48915355212_921070767e_b.jpg

Dedric is very excited and happy about marrying the love of his life. He thinks she looks absolutely beautiful in her simple gown trimmed in her favorite color of green. Wisteria is just as excited as Dedric. She loves that he took off his tie and is wearing a more casual look for their wedding.
    48915355022_2f4cb8abe3_b.jpg
    48915354882_a9844ee55e_b.jpg

The rings are exchanged with loving words to each other promising to love each other into eternity and beyond.
    48914622488_1b75b5ec6e_b.jpg
    48914622353_76765e1a88_b.jpg

The men are crying while the ladies smile at the couple as they exchange the rings.
    48914622223_8c83fa9e30_b.jpg
    48915150231_39f29f3f09_b.jpg

Congratulations to Dedric and Wisteria George.
    48915149721_678f9ef680_b.jpg
    48915352292_ca0ec1cf7f_b.jpg

Dedric and Wisteria are amazed that Alice was able to get a cake at such a last minute wedding but the bakery came through with a beautiful cake for them. Happily Dedric and Wisteria share the same table and enjoy the cake.
    48915148656_e37772c891_b.jpg
    48915148351_2970df25c4_b.jpg

After eating cake Bran asks Marshall to play some hoops (paging @emorrill ) Despite dressing like a rebel Briana is a good student.
    48915351217_924040e922_b.jpg
    48914619133_90a3ffaa60_b.jpg

Alice and Adam invite Nickolas and Anastasia to see the chest that Adam has carried with him since leaving the werewolf clan. The only memento he has of his mother. Anastasia nods in recognition. "Yes, that is it. My brother did amazing work."
    48915351037_fa39ae47e0_b.jpg

Dedric gives Nickolas a picture of Adam and Alice that he took recently. Nickolas plans to visit the Fairy Realm soon to talk to the King and Queen about Adam.
    48915350732_53ebe8a4f5_b.jpg

It is soon time for the limo to pick up Dedric and Wisteria for a honeymoon trip to France. More hugs and congrats are called out as they fly across the yard to take the limo.
    48915350367_c13fb827c9_b.jpg
    48915147046_391acb3c22_b.jpg
    @bekkasan Congratulations on Dedric getting a new belt :smile: Beautiful wedding scenes and nice location for it :smile: Interesting how it was the guys who where crying and the woman are just smiling lol
    Simbourne
    screenshot_original.jpg