Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Line of the Last [February 4, 2020]

Comments

• WagonFruitWagonFruit Posts: 2,489 Member
    haswh wrote: Β»
    So Kebechet is still alive, thank goodness! :) Kumya and Sabit feel something. That something gave an orb of light to King Kon and then it disappeared into a promise that he can't remember, because it was a dream. Or was it? So mysterious! :o
    I also think that when Kon see's Kebs he will fall for her after that dream he had. Trouble will brew but wait it already is brewing all over the place! :scream:
    Great chapter! <3

Thanks haswh <3
    Yes, she's still alive so far! Was it a dream? Dang, too bad Oly isn't around to help clarify! It could be tho ;)
    Yeah, I don't think there's much we can do, at this point, to keep trouble from brewing :grimace: just gotta ride it out and put out fires where we can!
    FzWOQ8X.jpg
  • MrsRacooneyMrsRacooney Posts: 2,091 Member
    edited October 2019
    Everything almost as always. Kebs still alive (though barely; but she's in the best hands with Teri - the bestest! :smiley: ), Mayua still evil and smiling (despite loss of money; girl I want your optimism :o ), Desh still Desh and Kumya Kumya and Kon very fond of the ladies (like, very very fond of many ladies; but especially Kebs now as it seems, because she's so mysterious and bright and far from his reach and that's exciting)
    My goodness what a dream! I bet Kon's mind exploded after waking up. He was so cute being thrilled about the glowy promise-ball though! Another king would have been disappointed that it wasn't bigger or more expensive or so but he had already chosen a marble pedestal fitting this extraordinary gift :bawling: He's such a good guy, honestly in his very own way. And he will adore Kebab and make her feel all special and spoil her so much that she won't miss her tribe so much, at least I hope so :bawling:

edit: also we can celebrate Amazons taking a hold in Simchu Picchu now :tongue: Thanks to Kebs
    fdZPJYy.jpg
    Chapters | Updated 09/26
    Everything almost as always. Kebs still alive (though barely; but she's in the best hands with Teri - the bestest! :smiley: ), Mayua still evil and smiling (despite loss of money; girl I want your optimism :o ), Desh still Desh and Kumya Kumya and Kon very fond of the ladies (like, very very fond of many ladies; but especially Kebs now as it seems, because she's so mysterious and bright and far from his reach and that's exciting)
    My goodness what a dream! I bet Kon's mind exploded after waking up. He was so cute being thrilled about the glowy promise-ball though! Another king would have been disappointed that it wasn't bigger or more expensive or so but he had already chosen a marble pedestal fitting this extraordinary gift :bawling: He's such a good guy, honestly in his very own way. And he will adore Kebab and make her feel all special and spoil her so much that she won't miss her tribe so much, at least I hope so :bawling:

edit: also we can celebrate Amazons taking a hold in Simchu Picchu now :tongue: Thanks to Kebs

It's true, we find everyone pretty much as they always were :wink:
    And you're right, Teri will take the very bestest care of Kebs...how did you know?? (Kekekekeke)

I think if he knew someone who had a bigger, brighter, promise-ball, Kon would have been a bit pouty, lol! But you're right, he really is a decent kid, and he always means well :heart:
    I wonder what it would take to make Kebab not want to go home...

Taking a hold in Simchu Pichu? My, doesn't that smack of some kind of master plan sounding thing
    FzWOQ8X.jpg
  • pammiechickpammiechick Posts: 12,262 Member
    I think a beautiful silver haired babe is about to be born. ;) Hopefully, she'll have the cunning of her mother and not the wit of her dad? ;)

It do indeed!! O..O
    I think a beautiful silver haired babe is about to be born. ;) Hopefully, she'll have the cunning of her mother and not the wit of her dad? ;)

LOL
    What are you saying about your beautiful son??

He got the beauty...but the brains? Huh boy...
    iTvMKZ8.jpg
  • LadyLobsterLadyLobster Posts: 4,133 Member
    New chapter Sunday? πŸ˜„ Or is your schedule "what schedule, let a girl sim ok"?
    uduVcAP.png
    New chapter Sunday? πŸ˜„ Or is your schedule "what schedule, let a girl sim ok"?

Lololol
    Ya my schedule is 'pretend thorsdays' but rly is just 'o look, I got a chapter done!'
    FzWOQ8X.jpg
    :mrgreen: We may have to wait, but at least you don't!
    uduVcAP.png
  • CementCement Posts: 3,505 Member
    Thats the best kinda schedule, pretend Thursday updates r wife updates πŸ˜‰
  • HaflingerHaflinger Posts: 973 Member
    Luv da schedule, Froots.

No worries on updates. I've decided I wanna actually do NaNoWriMo this year so if anyone asks what I'm doing while job hunting, I can say 'I'm writing a novel" using SimLit. Whiiiiiich means lots of building and prepping ahead of time.

We'll get LOTL when we get it, eh. :)
    :mrgreen: We may have to wait, but at least you don't!

Ya thank goodness! I hate waiting 😠
    Cement wrote: Β»
    Thats the best kinda schedule, pretend Thursday updates r wife updates πŸ˜‰

Ehehehehe, exactly, wife schedule 😏
    Luv da schedule, Froots.

No worries on updates. I've decided I wanna actually do NaNoWriMo this year so if anyone asks what I'm doing while job hunting, I can say 'I'm writing a novel" using SimLit. Whiiiiiich means lots of building and prepping ahead of time.

We'll get LOTL when we get it, eh. :)

Tyu tyuuuu 😘 wow, aren't you ambitious!
    Ya, LotL isn't going anywhere, might take me 2 year to finish this gen, butt what can yu do 😁
    FzWOQ8X.jpg
    Hey! It's time for another update (finally)!

Quoting your old post because I agree. :mrgreen:
    uduVcAP.png
  • AudreyFldAudreyFld Posts: 6,695 Member
    Hey! It's time for another update (finally)!

Quoting your old post because I agree. :mrgreen:

Ditto!!!

• IrishsongIrishsong Posts: 1,754 Member
    I will take whatever whenever. Life is complicated and you do whatcha can. <3
    jzZP0sJ.png
    LOL!
    Maybe we'll have a Thanksgiving miracle πŸ‘€
    (It's coming along ;) )
    FzWOQ8X.jpg
  • IrishsongIrishsong Posts: 1,754 Member
    I keep forgetting that canadians have their thanks giving before us.
    jzZP0sJ.png
  • HaflingerHaflinger Posts: 973 Member
    Patience, ducks. (Gaaah, I've been reading too much of Lackey's Elemental Magic series lately, seems like every character is saying ducky all the time)
    Wow, where does the time even go!!
    Don't get too excited for action n adventure tho; this one is pretty much just connective tissue...hope you cats like it anyhow?? O..O

uqaDjF2.png
    FzWOQ8X.jpg
  • haswhhaswh Posts: 2,863 Member
    So many people all related! :o:# Poor Arti! What a shock for her!
    So happy to see a chapter today! :)<3
    Oh and thanks for the strawberries! πŸ“πŸ“
    Finally, a new chapter!! <3<3 I'm so happy, even if it took a little while. Excited you're enjoying the game itself though!!
    uduVcAP.png
  • MrsRacooneyMrsRacooney Posts: 2,091 Member
    Let's start right ahead, will we?

Yes, Hattie, that's how you do it, being a queen: just don't order anyone around who won't obey, so you can keep your authority; that's it.
    Inexcusable confusion of time periods and paranoia of Oly's slasher movies aside, Artie has a point it not wanting to go with Nubbins. And I'm sure he actually knows and accepts that but of course Artie's tender feelings are of inferior importance to the fate of a whole dynasty; so bye-bye Artie.
    Cassandros: "What does that mean the guy can't go into the sun but easily overpower me" He's probably tempted to put Mosi to the test :joy:
    Um, wow, Garai has not quite understood his role yet but at least Cassandros obeys him even when called "Sandy", that is something, right?
    Okay, it will be interesting to hear Horus explain reasonably to Hattie why she is the most beautiful and amazing but he still can't hop into bed with her. I'm 200% sure she'll believe that? :joy: And poor Nubbins was going to offer himself but is not even sure his sacrifice would be crowned with success, poor guy is bearing the whole world's burden on his shoulders :D
    I like Akila! She has just the right curiosity for being a scholar. She will surely fill bazillions of tomes with her knowledge!
    fdZPJYy.jpg
    Chapters | Updated 09/26
  • AudreyFldAudreyFld Posts: 6,695 Member

Yes, Hattie, that's how you do it, being a queen: just don't order anyone around who won't obey, so you can keep your authority; that's it.
    Inexcusable confusion of time periods and paranoia of Oly's slasher movies aside, Artie has a point it not wanting to go with Nubbins. And I'm sure he actually knows and accepts that but of course Artie's tender feelings are of inferior importance to the fate of a whole dynasty; so bye-bye Artie.
    Cassandros: "What does that mean the guy can't go into the sun but easily overpower me" He's probably tempted to put Mosi to the test :joy:
    Um, wow, Garai has not quite understood his role yet but at least Cassandros obeys him even when called "Sandy", that is something, right?
    Okay, it will be interesting to hear Horus explain reasonably to Hattie why she is the most beautiful and amazing but he still can't hop into bed with her. I'm 200% sure she'll believe that? :joy: And poor Nubbins was going to offer himself but is not even sure his sacrifice would be crowned with success, poor guy is bearing the whole world's burden on his shoulders :D
    I like Akila! She has just the right curiosity for being a scholar. She will surely fill bazillions of tomes with her knowledge!

Well said! <3<3<3
    @haswh you're welcome for the fresh fruits! Aren't they so tasty?! :mrgreen:
    Finally, a new chapter!! <3<3 I'm so happy, even if it took a little while. Excited you're enjoying the game itself though!!

tyu bb <3
    ya, am very distracted by goats and actually playing sims (did u guys know this is a game U CAN PLAY IT!!! :scream: ) (I kno; I was shook too!)

OOF! I am smacked with comment! (I liked it, eheheh) ;)
    Right?! Hattie is all about playing it safe these days! That Nubbins is kind of a loose cannon :unamused: now she can freely pretend that he totes obeys her all the time! :smiley:
    I don't blame Artie AT ALL for not wanting to leave her brother and go travelling with some guy she just met and a rando prisoner...that's pretty normal disinclination methinks! But yeah, too bad Nubs has a strict don't-mess-with-time policy. Not negotiable! No refunds!!

Cassandros has less inclination to be a brat than Nubbins suspects, but that doesn't mean he has NO inclination to be a brat :smirk: I think Nubs hurt his feelings by singling him out there, dang, Nubs, you should be more worried about Garai acting out!
    You know "No, I am your brother?!" should be sufficient thing you can say to explain why you can't hop into bed with someone...what have I created?! O..O oh well, maybe she'll shock everyone and not ask/command, ehehehe >:)

Yeah! Akila will make a 10/10 scholar! <3
    FzWOQ8X.jpg
  • pammiechickpammiechick Posts: 12,262 Member
    Soooo looking forward to Artie to turn into a hot amazon babe 😏

iTvMKZ8.jpg
    Soooo looking forward to Artie to turn into a hot amazon babe 😏

Aww, I'm sure Artie appreciates your confidence in her ability to morph into Hot Amazon Babeβ„’ :mrgreen:
    FzWOQ8X.jpg