Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

SimguruDrake has spoken...again. No patch/announcement this week.

Comments

• Options
    sunman502sunman502 Posts: 18,325 Member
    sunman502 wrote: »
    Patch next week! Well no surprise there since it's only been three weeks since the challenges have begun. And to have ended them via patch this week would have meant that they wasn't running for a full month, like what was stated three weeks ago.
    Since there won't be an official announcement made this week. Then maybe there will be one made next week. Do you think that the Game Patch next week might have something in it that has something to do with the next Pack?

That s what I'm thinking as well plus were overdue for a big patch.
    Yeah, it does seem like that we are long over due for a big game patch. :)

• Options
    riccardougariccardouga Posts: 436 Member
    Sigzy05 wrote: »
    Neia wrote: »
    Hello :) I've already clarified this last week but I stated in another thread that rather than posting a no gif I would just post an excited gif on Monday IF something was happening that week instead --meaning if I don't post a gif it means nothing is happening that week.

There is no news this week, and as @Cement guessed --we do have a patch next week as that will be the end of the Spring Challenge.

More like monday morning or afternoon ?
    I'm asking this because I'm on a different time zone ;)

I like to try and get my images out by 10AM PDT at the latest (sometimes I'm delayed if I'm in meetings as Monday's are my busiest day of the week).

But let's be serious: @SimGuruDrake why you have to torture us with this treatment? :D

Tell that to EA's marketing department or the head of Maxis, Rachel.

I would love to talk with Rachel Franklin :) So I can directly tell her what's wrong with this game!

Mooooon cristale POWAAAAAAAH MAAAAAAAKE UP! (sorry I couldn't help myself :p)

Yeah!!! ♡ Actually it's MŪN KOZUMIKKU PAWA MEIKU APPU! (in japanese, romaji) :D did you already watch the new series of Sailor moon Crystal? :)

• Options
    Orchid13Orchid13 Posts: 8,823 Member
    edited April 2016
    Hello :) I've already clarified this last week but I stated in another thread that rather than posting a no gif I would just post an excited gif on Monday IF something was happening that week instead --meaning if I don't post a gif it means nothing is happening that week.

There is no news this week, and as @Cement guessed --we do have a patch next week as that will be the end of the Spring Challenge.

So quickly are you kidding me :/

Oh nvm... Its been a month... Wow
    21mbz47.jpg
  • Options

I like to try and get my images out by 10AM PDT at the latest (sometimes I'm delayed if I'm in meetings as Monday's are my busiest day of the week).

But let's be serious: @SimGuruDrake why you have to torture us with this treatment? :D

How is she torturing you? She doesn't create these threads. To be honest she doesn't even have to come and tell everyone no....not this week. She could just stay quiet like everyone else.

Probably you don't have understand what I mean. Is the silence the real torture, but only her know the secret behind it ;)
  • Options
    Sigzy05Sigzy05 Posts: 19,406 Member

I would love to talk with Rachel Franklin :) So I can directly tell her what's wrong with this game!

Yeah!!! ♡ Actually it's MŪN KOZUMIKKU PAWA MEIKU APPU! (in japanese, romaji) :D did you already watch the new series of Sailor moon Crystal? :)

I did! XD
    mHdgPlU.jpg?1
  • Options
    FilipeSantosFilipeSantos Posts: 138 Member
    Gurus what's happening? The team don't say a word for weeks about new content, no EP, no GP, no nothing...
    Is that normal? I don't know, I think it's a bit strange when we have so much content for months, and so much feedback with the Gurus and now the only think we have is silence and some patchs ahaha

a bit strange..but ok...
  • Options

How is she torturing you? She doesn't create these threads. To be honest she doesn't even have to come and tell everyone no....not this week. She could just stay quiet like everyone else.

Probably you don't have understand what I mean. Is the silence the real torture, but only her know the secret behind it ;)
    PHOEBESMOM601 is correct with what they have said about this. But none of this is the SimGuru's fault because they have no control over what gets released about The Sims, including any and all info on the game. Only EA has control over that.

• Options
    Sha2520032003Sha2520032003 Posts: 2,258 Member
    I think we're just used to getting news, as they were releasing new content or patches back to back.
    There's no news this either. But a patch next week.

http://simsvip.com/2016/04/11/sims-4-new-patch-coming-next-week/
  • Options
    Gurus what's happening? The team don't say a word for weeks about new content, no EP, no GP, no nothing...
    Is that normal? I don't know, I think it's a bit strange when we have so much content for months, and so much feedback with the Gurus and now the only think we have is silence and some patchs ahaha

a bit strange..but ok...
    Lately, and sadly it is the norm for the entire Simming Community these days.

• Options
    LadyTachunkaLadyTachunka Posts: 1,454 Member
    theres a patch next week thats all we know ;3;
    8a35839c629b9a9f3643198909b278c0.gif Been simming since the end of sims 2~Sims Gallery ID:BSAAWaifu
  • Options

I did! XD

Aww isn't awesome? :blush: imagine if they make a Sailor Moon pack ♡ ok maybe it's too much, because there's already custom content around the web... but if they want decided to make it, well, will be hundred times better than Katy Perry sweet treats :D
  • Options
    Everyone was complaining because we haven't heard anything. & now a Guru has confirmed a patch next week & everyone is still complaining. Yeah, we're all entitled to opinions. For me, I'm losing interest in the forums. It doesn't matter what information they tell us, everyone is always unhappy.
  • Options
    Everyone was complaining because we haven't heard anything. & now a Guru has confirmed a patch next week & everyone is still complaining. Yeah, we're all entitled to opinions. For me, I'm losing interest in the forums. It doesn't matter what information they tell us, everyone is always unhappy.
    What did you expect would happen?

• Options
    kremesch73kremesch73 Posts: 10,474 Member

What information? There's a patch every month. That's not news. Besides. I haven't complained for quite a while. :p
    Dissatisfied with Sims 4 and hoping for a better Sims 5
  • Options

Complaining is the order of the day ;) You should know that

• Options
    ScarletQueenKatScarletQueenKat Posts: 792 Member

Except that was already known that we'd get a patch in the next week or two to remove the challenge. So it's not exactly news when its already expected. Everyone wants new content news, not a known patch coming confirmation, thats great and all but not exactly what we're looking for ;)
    🌹 Scarlet's Mod List - Includes ALL mods, links to their latest versions, last updated dates, sorting options, and more!
  • Options
    PiperbirdPiperbird Posts: 4,161 Member
    Does anyone know if EA has any other games or packs for their other games coming out soon? They've been known in the past to push releases around so they don't come out at the same time. If something else is coming out, it would be a safe bet nothing for Sims is.
    Visit me in the gallery! CC-free builds under origin name Piperbird!
    06-01-15_5-18nbspPM_zps8s8jcirw.png
  • Options
    kremesch73 wrote: »

What information? There's a patch every month. That's not news. Besides. I haven't complained for quite a while. :p

My point is that it's communication from the Gurus. All the complaints about lack of communication & now we receive something & it's still not good enough.
  • Options
    catloverplayercatloverplayer Posts: 93,395 Member
    Yes this is starting to get old really quick.
  • Options

Oh I don't know. But certainly not this. Do you know how many threads are on here about this same topic?
  • Options
    catloverplayercatloverplayer Posts: 93,395 Member

It probably won't add new gameplay.
  • Options
    TheSims3crazy154TheSims3crazy154 Posts: 98 Member
    Tragic indeed.

cokebloat.png
  • Options

Oh I don't know. But certainly not this. Do you know how many threads are on here about this same topic?
    No, I don't know that. But I can't imagine that there being a whole lot because the mods are pretty good at keeping the number of repeated threads to a minimum on here. But I could have told you that this would happen miles back down the road because it's the same old song and dance.

• Options

How do you know that? Maybe they will finally give us the terrain tool! There's still so much things that are lacking for the base game :neutral: just to say

• Options
    edited April 2016

How do you know that? Maybe they will finally give us the terrain tool! There's still so much things that are lacking for the base game :neutral: just to say
    CLP isn't saying that it won't. He is saying that it probably won't. Big difference there. ;)