Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Radio stations

LeGardePourpreLeGardePourpre Posts: 15,232 Member
edited January 2016 in The Sims 4 Game Feedback
@SimGuruDrake @SimGuruJanitor

Hi,
09-01-10.jpg

Stereo 1 :
- listen/change/turn on : 7 radio stations

Stereo 2 :
- listen/change/turn on : 7 radio stations

Stereo 3 :
- change/turn on : 7 radio stations
- listen : 8 radio stations :sweat: (Electronica)

Stereo 4 :
- listen/change/turn on : 11 radio stations

Stereo 5 :
- change/turn on : 8 radio stations
- listen : 10 radio stations :sweat: (Blues, Electronica)

Stereo 6 :
- listen/change/turn on : 11 radio stations

... and why Electronica, Romance, New Age and Blues are banned from some stereos even if it's upgraded (it seems only Retro is added) ?

Comments

• CinebarCinebar Posts: 33,618 Member
    Where's the country station? What these Sims to hip to like country? Why bother with those hats and boots then? Just sayin'
    "Games Are Not The Place To Tell Stories, Games Are Meant To Let People Tell Their Own Stories"...Will Wright.
  • fullspiralfullspiral Posts: 14,717 Member
    Cinebar wrote: »
    Where's the country station? What these Sims to hip to like country? Why bother with those hats and boots then? Just sayin'

The country station is the backyard station that came with Perfect Patios..

They just gave it it's own speaker in a recent patch, but the speaker does not work with custom music on venues.
    fullspiral wrote: »

They just gave it it's own speaker in a recent patch, but the speaker does not work with custom music on venues.

That's lame, I have to buy Perfect Patio to get a country radio speaker? I don't know why they don't add more stations to the stereos like they did in TS2 which I guess cost money for someone to compose and sing those.
    "Games Are Not The Place To Tell Stories, Games Are Meant To Let People Tell Their Own Stories"...Will Wright.

That's lame, I have to buy Perfect Patio to get a country radio speaker? I don't know why they don't add more stations to the stereos like they did in TS2 which I guess cost money for someone to compose and sing those.

You can put custom country music in any of the stations if you want it. :)

Yes, but not the same thing. Why not a country station Is what I mean.

Yes, but not the same thing. Why not a country station Is what I mean.

The country station is on some of the stereos, but it came with Perfect patios, so yes, if you want it, you have to buy that set. Sorry.
  • FelicityFelicity Posts: 4,979 Member
    edited January 2016
    Zerbu has a mod for that. http://zerbu.tumblr.com/post/134560417342/all-music-stations-unlocked-patch-update

Oh, and pro-tip -- if you own Sims 2 (especially the ultimate edition) it is really really easy to extract the music by genre within the packs. There is a fantastic selection of music, all in Simlish.
  • 12JEREMIA12JEREMIA Posts: 3,143 Member
    @fullspiral Acutally spiral, Backyard is a radio station that has country beats, but we can add anything, like party music, rock music, tropical music, and more, but Romance has R&B, pop, and soul music in it, and then for Retro, it has anything from the previous games of The Sims games. In Sims 4 Pets, we need a Country radio station same as the Backyard radio station has those beats, you know what I mean?