Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Writers' Lounge - For All Games!

Comments

• nerdfashionnerdfashion Posts: 5,947 Member
    Almost forgot! Here is Chapter Seven. Enjoy!
    funny-gifs20.gif

• XantheanmarXantheanmar Posts: 445 Member
    @squirrelwithacup Oh, Orion...
    Poor thing...
    I want to interrupt the universe and take her out just so he can be happy.
    41tidg8.jpg
  • SimTresaSimTresa Posts: 3,226 Member
    Bonus short chpater from the Kibo Family Legacy tonight.

4.2 Conservationism

fokmI78.png
    image.png
  • TheYayToastTheYayToast Posts: 1,466 Member

@nerdfashion I’m enjoing the Death Trap so far! Fun story. Graham is so awful.
    edited October 2019

@nerdfashion I’m enjoing the Death Trap so far! Fun story. Graham is so awful.

Thank you @TheYayToast, I'm glad you like it. And I'm also glad you find him awful, it is in his character.
    funny-gifs20.gif

• CieloSimsCieloSims Posts: 143 Member

Loving the story so far, interested to see what Graham plans to do in the next chapter!
    Origin ID: CieloSims

Loving the story so far, interested to see what Graham plans to do in the next chapter!

Thank you @Sunflower_Sims! I think you'll like what happens.
    funny-gifs20.gif

• squirrelwithacupsquirrelwithacup Posts: 10,475 Member
    Poor thing...

@Xantheanmar We all do... but hey, at least wait until we find out
    who the father is!
    37oYgl3.png
    Nightshade: A Simlit || Blogspot || Forum Thread
    See exclusive content and stay updated about Nightshade on my Instagram page!
    edited October 2019
    Poor thing...

who the father is!

@squirrelwithacup I mean...
    the whole alien thing will make it pretty obvious.
    Also, can aliens and vampires have children?
    41tidg8.jpg
  • squirrelwithacupsquirrelwithacup Posts: 10,475 Member
    Poor thing...

who the father is!

@Xantheanmar
    This is true! Unless the baby looks just like her. But to answer your question: In Nightshade lore, yes. And hybrids are a rare but viable option between different supernaturals. Although game-wise there's a chance they'll have a horrible hybrid glitch that basically breaks them but... I have tons of children in my game born to alien/vampire parents. :)
    37oYgl3.png
    Nightshade: A Simlit || Blogspot || Forum Thread
    See exclusive content and stay updated about Nightshade on my Instagram page!
    Poor thing...

who the father is!

@Xantheanmar
    This is true! Unless the baby looks just like her. But to answer your question: In Nightshade lore, yes. And hybrids are a rare but viable option between different supernaturals. Although game-wise there's a chance they'll have a horrible hybrid glitch that basically breaks them but... I have tons of children in my game born to alien/vampire parents. :)

@squirrelwithacup Ooh... I was assuming that it followed normal rules! The plot thickens!
    41tidg8.jpg
  • MadameLeeMadameLee Posts: 32,752 Member
    anyone want to hear about yesterday's bathroom stop om my almost-finish trip?
    6adMCGP.gif
    MadameLee wrote: »

Sure if you want to share.
    image.png
  • MadameLeeMadameLee Posts: 32,752 Member
    edited October 2019
    SimTresa wrote: »

In some places in Europe you have to to pay to use "public" washrooms and in some have to go through a turnstile. Yesterday when we were in Rothenburg the coach parking lot washroom-the machine wasn't working (ie accepting coins)..so some people were crawling under the turnstile (Mom included), squeezing through the partially turned exit turnstile, hopping over the accessibility entrance (which also wasn't opening) and I squeezed through the railing at the side of the accessibility entrance.

In a different toilet story- days earlier that we were at a "comfort" stop and there were only 3 stalls but only 1 of the three were opened and by the time Mom and I came out there was a 2nd busload of people. Our tour guide Dori told us when back on the bus it was "too early" to open up the 2 other stalls.
    6adMCGP.gif
    Two more new chapters are ready. I just had a lot of fun writing about the conserationist career.

4.3 The Club
    4.4 At Work

kQoCQy7m.png
    image.png
    SimTresa wrote: »

In some places in Europe you have to to pay to use "public" washrooms and in some have to go through a turnstile. Yesterday when we were in Rothenburg the coach parking lot washroom-the machine wasn't working (ie accepting coins)..so some people were crawling under the turnstile (Mom included), squeezing through the partially turned exit turnstile, hopping over the accessibility entrance (which also wasn't opening) and I squeezed through the railing at the side of the accessibility entrance.

In a different toilet story- days earlier that we were at a "comfort" stop and there were only 3 stalls but only 1 of the three were opened and by the time Mom and I came out there was a 2nd busload of people. Our tour guide Dori told us when back on the bus it was "too early" to open up the 2 other stalls.

Those are some interesting bathroom adventures. I guess they didn't want to believe poeple on buses needed more than one bathroom at a time.
    image.png
  • friendsfan367friendsfan367 Posts: 29,362 Member
    i was going to update. but you all know last time i posted noel slapped lauren. tonight lauren slapped him back. thats not even the weird part of the story .lauren called noel and asked him out AFTER he got back from a date with his girlfriend. they were on vacation with their kids. the ones nobodys met cause their being weird. even for them . ask cathtea their the nice predictible ones . usually.
    Just a quick heads up, the next chapter of The Death Trap might be delayed because of computer issues.
    funny-gifs20.gif

edited October 2019
    Just a quick heads up, the next chapter of The Death Trap might be delayed because of computer issues.

sorry for your computer issues. this is like my gazillonth attempt at trying to finish the benders. right now noel and lauren distract me from playing through but 99 percent of the time the file breaks so i feel your pain. noel and lauren delayed my update cause i think things are going well then they take turns slapping each other. tonight was laurens turn to hit noel/. i guess.

sorry for your computer issues. this is like my gazillonth attempt at trying to finish the benders. right now noel and lauren distract me from playing through but 99 percent of the time the file breaks so i feel your pain. noel and lauren delayed my update cause i think things are going well then they take turns slapping each other. tonight was laurens turn to hit noel/. i guess.

Eh, it's fine. It's an easy fix, but it takes a long time and that time fills the amount of space I normally use. I mean, I could do a chapter without screenshots and add them in later, but who really wants that?
    funny-gifs20.gif

edited October 2019
    colin forbes. the sim responsible for cathtea and i meeting actually died 7 times. once cause men can be stubborn. he wanted a stove withouta cooking skill. and 6 cause my game glitched when he died so the reaper couldn't take him away for 6 days.
    Post edited by friendsfan367 on

Eh, it's fine. It's an easy fix, but it takes a long time and that time fills the amount of space I normally use. I mean, I could do a chapter without screenshots and add them in later, but who really wants that?

pictureless chapters are not uncommon. i do it a lot. :)

and if noel and lauren don't stop hitting each other i'll have to do it again. their bfs

pictureless chapters are not uncommon. i do it a lot. :)

Good to know.
    funny-gifs20.gif

• Pinmat135Pinmat135 Posts: 346 Member
    edited October 2019
    Poor thing...

who the father is!

@Xantheanmar

In one of my games, my mermaid sim had a baby with an alien sim. The child was an alien from birth. Blue skin, galaxy eyes (can't recall what color), terrifying echo-y cries, the Alien symbol in CAS, the whole deal... and then he aged up to Teen, revealing his Hydration motive and all the Mermaid powers right alongside the Alien ones. sigh... It was a bit glitchy at first - when I tried changing his "true form" (alien form) in CAS, he had no legs, and the leg clothing was randomized when I changed him out of his disguise. But once he had gotten into the water and used his mermaid form once, this was fixed (for some stupid reason), and I could edit his "true form" in CAS once again. (To this day, I can't change his mermaid form in CAS, so he's stuck with the generic green tail for the rest of eternity. Also, I haven't tried changing him into mermaid form while he isn't wearing his disguise, and I don't WANT to, because I have a feeling it would break the game...)

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file
Return to top