Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Ask Me Anything, the game

Comments

• DeKayDeKay Posts: 81,595 Member
    Alexandrite. I don't really care about stones. I hate diamonds and other crystals or stones. But maybe sapphire is the only cool one cuz it's blue. ๐Ÿคทโ€โ™€๏ธ

Do you wear any pendant or necklace that's on you everyday?
    My Top Song of the Day: Innocence by Avril Lavigne
    832XG3D.gif
  • LemontailLemontail Posts: 360 Member
    No. I would love to wear a square octagram necklace sometime later this decade.

Have you been at a point where your computer is only your "friend"?
  • SweetieWright_84SweetieWright_84 Posts: 4,128 Member
    Yes, yes I have. I used to have a Gateway laptop, it was my first computer. I used to joke that if I didn't spend the right amount of time with it, it would act crazy, freeze up, crash, etc. I always said it was clingy :D.

Which premade in any Sims game is your favorite?
    Gallery ID: SweetieWright_84--Save File Thread--Youtube Channel
    edited January 2020
    Chris Roomie from The Sims 1.

Same question.
    832XG3D.gif
    I don't have a favorite premade really. I don't really play a lot of premades but if I had to choose it would probably be Lucas Munch or Yuki Behr.

Are you excited about Tiny Living stuff?
    No. Don't really care about the game so much anymore since they messed up Get Famous and bit make it like Superstar. ๐Ÿ˜‚

Do you know how to make gifs (without using online sites that make them for you)?
    832XG3D.gif
    Does using software count? If yes, then yeah.

Can you believe any of the British tabloids?
    I guess so.

Fav social media platform?
    832XG3D.gif
    The only social media I'm on is this site, that count? Otherwise, I don't have any social media accounts and don't really want any. I used to be on Facebook but I deleted that 5 years ago due to personal reasons. I don't miss it at all.

How is your day going?
    Just woke up. Gonna drink some water and do my hair soon.

Do you style your hair often?
    832XG3D.gif
    No, I just brush and go. I have straight hair that doesn't hold curl or anything so it's really pointless to even try. I do dye my hair though.

Favorite day of the week?
    Saturday.

Fav day of the work week?
    832XG3D.gif
    Friday.

Have you been off school due to bad weather?
  • LyouflnLyoufln Posts: 10,861 Member
    No, not recently. But I've had many a snow day when I was in school.

What video games do you like to play besides the sims? (if any?)
    edited January 2020
    Grand Theft Auto and SimCity 4, most of the time

Have you awkwardly greeted someone?
    Yes.

Do you stutter often?
    832XG3D.gif
  • TheRoseHorseTheRoseHorse Posts: 7,300 Member
    Yeah. Usually depends on the situation, but I do.

Same question
    Even the Most Beautiful Rose has been through the Dirt
    Not necessarily stutter but I have moments where I talk like Ross from friends. Meaning it takes forever to complete a sentence.

Favorite fast food restaurant?
  • NushnushganayNushnushganay Posts: 9,418 Member
    edited January 2020
    I guess McDonald's, of the most well-known chains. The quality control and consistency are good in my area at least, the food safety standards are excellent (I would eat at McD's in preference to some of the restaurants I have worked in, for sure, for food safety adherence! Working in a restaurant kitchen is a great way to prefer dining at home the rest of your life!), and I know exactly what I'm getting both for food allergy and nutrition, and the health aspects of certain choices at McD's are soooo much better than what people think of as fast-casual or even mainstream casual dining.

Spinach artichoke dip as an appetizer at a chain restaurant? You could eat 3 burgers at McD's for the same salt! Seriously!
    What sounds healthier, vs. what actually is, would shock people.

So...I'd eat at McD's. I know what to expect from what I order, and I'll be eating far fewer carbs, less sodium, less sugar and fat, than if I went out to a "good" restaurant. Even the plain steamed broccoli, broiled salmon, and plain baked potato, was a nutritional disaster at another restaurant, once I insisted on the nutrion facts. They soaked everything in brine beforehand, to add flavor so there was no such thing as low sodium! So the figures added to up more sodium than I would consume in a day, in that one meal that was supposed to be so healthy! I ordered a beer and just didn't eat anything, there.

Comparing fast food nutritional info, McD's comes out far ahead of chains people think better of.

What's your least favorite fast food chain?

Racism is EVERYONE's fight #BLM #StopAsianHate
    Let's make Liberty and Justice For All a reality.

xicwqMCm.jpg
    McDonald's is pretty dang special. ๐Ÿ˜‚ I can eat there for the weekend and not gain weight, but if I eat at like a fancier chain restaurant (that's not fast food), I'll gain weight even if it was just one meal. ๐Ÿ™ˆ

I'mma say KFC cuz I don't know what's up with it. Everytime I eat something there, I would get sick like a sore throat or cold. So I don't go there anymore. One time, me and my colleagues went there to eat lunch, but I just sat there and ate my own food from home, and I still fell sick the next day. Must be something in the air. ๐Ÿ˜‚ ๐Ÿ˜‚
    ๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฃ

Same question.
    832XG3D.gif
  • llamasflullamasflu Posts: 221 Member
    Frisch's. i think their food was VERY greasy the first time i got it, blech :s

same question because idk what to ask
    tumblr_nvyznq2a181tiiy96o2_400.gifv
  • LyouflnLyoufln Posts: 10,861 Member
    All of them! I strongly dislike fast food chains. I'd rather go to a local restaurant or pub or something for fries!

If you were an ice cream flavour, which one would you be?
    Um, vanilla? Plain and simple. I don't know. I don't think any flavor matches my personality. ๐Ÿ™ˆ

Do you wear braces?
    832XG3D.gif
  • NushnushganayNushnushganay Posts: 9,418 Member
    DeKay wrote: ยป
    McDonald's is pretty dang special. ๐Ÿ˜‚ I can eat there for the weekend and not gain weight, but if I eat at like a fancier chain restaurant (that's not fast food), I'll gain weight even if it was just one meal. ๐Ÿ™ˆ

I'mma say KFC cuz I don't know what's up with it. Everytime I eat something there, I would get sick like a sore throat or cold. So I don't go there anymore. One time, me and my colleagues went there to eat lunch, but I just sat there and ate my own food from home, and I still fell sick the next day. Must be something in the air. ๐Ÿ˜‚ ๐Ÿ˜‚
    ๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฃ

Same question.
    You actually could have a problem with the fry grease. I have had experiences in the past, with the air in a place if I am either allergic to a component of the fry grease (cottonseed oil is a no-no for me) or they don't change their fry grease often enough and it's breaking down chemically into things that seriously mess me up.

I got terribly itchy every time I ate at a small, well-rated Tex-Mex place in Austin, that fried their own tortilla chips, etc. and it was the very air, but eating their tortilla chips made it way worse.

So it's quite possible you're reactive to one of the oils in the fry grease at KFC and/or to damaged fats if the grease is heated to its smoke point and/or used too long without being changed.
    Racism is EVERYONE's fight #BLM #StopAsianHate
    Let's make Liberty and Justice For All a reality.

xicwqMCm.jpg
    edited January 2020
    DeKay wrote: ยป

๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฃ

Same question.
    You actually could have a problem with the fry grease. I have had experiences in the past, with the air in a place if I am either allergic to a component of the fry grease (cottonseed oil is a no-no for me) or they don't change their fry grease often enough and it's breaking down chemically into things that seriously mess me up.

I got terribly itchy every time I ate at a small, well-rated Tex-Mex place in Austin, that fried their own tortilla chips, etc. and it was the very air, but eating their tortilla chips made it way worse.

So it's quite possible you're reactive to one of the oils in the fry grease at KFC and/or to damaged fats if the grease is heated to its smoke point and/or used too long without being changed.

Yeah, I think I def have a problem with the oil. KFC also seems to just use the same oil to fry their chicken over and over again and all the herbs on the batter mixed with the oil just makes it a bit too much for my throat to handle. Which is why I avoid buying fried chicken from outside. I even avoid McDonald's fried drumlets, just to be safe. :D

Anyways, back to my braces question. :D
    832XG3D.gif