Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Sims not getting wish fulfilled for 'throw great party'

I've had 2 Sims recently in the same save not have a wish gratified to have a great party - the first one has the legendary hist reward & had a wish to throw 6 great parties: everyone had positive comments as they left & she got a 'killer party'moodlet - but it didn't count towards a great party. Now her daughter wished to throw a great party, again all positive comments & she has a 'threw an amazing party' moodlet, but the wish to throw a great party is still there.

Am I missing something? It's really annoying because I'm playing a wishacy with this family, so can't cancel a wish unless it can't be fulfilled (eg, chat to a now deceased Sim) or I'm replacing it with one with a higher reward (as I did for the mum when she wished for another child). & now I have a child with a wish worth 750 life time rewards locked in, which will take a while for her to roll one higher to replace it with.

Yes, I do have mods, & I haven't tried another save yet, but I haven't got any new mods or patch since the grandma was achieving her wishes for great parties in the same family!

Comments

• Options
    lovelylisaclovelylisac Posts: 1,291 Member
    edited December 2013
    That wish doesn't fulfil until the last guest leaves. For instance, one got stuck throwing confetti at my sims wedding, I had to reset them while other guests were still at the house, otherwise if I had to reset the last guest, it wouldn't count the wish.
  • Options
    LucyBorgiaLucyBorgia Posts: 753 Member
    edited December 2013
    That wish doesn't fulfil until the last guest leaves. For instance, one got stuck throwing confetti at my sims wedding, I had to reset them while other guests were still at the house, otherwise if I had to reset the last guest, it wouldn't count the wish.

Oh, that was annoying - it's so frustrating when guests get stuck!

I knew it didn't fulfil till all the guests had left, but at the same time, the Sim throwing the party doesn't get a moodlet about the success of the party until all the guests have gone too. So I think there is something weird going on in my game.

I've renamed my Sims folder & started up the launcher again to get a vanilla game to see if I can replicate it or not.