Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

State of your simming.

ยซ13
How is it going with you and your sims?

Up: Everything is awesome!
So many ideas, so many things to do, so much fun, where am I going to find the time?

Down: Meh!
Been there done that, I launch the game out of desire and then exit out of boredom.

Other: Life is rarely this or that.
It's usually "other".
The%20Goths.png?width=1920&height=1080&fit=bounds

State of your simming. 155 votes

UP! (This!)
47%
Akl500PBluegayleCK213EvvieSimmerGalacticGalIcewolfMichelleWbandit5PlayerSinger2010imhappyTheSpotted_CmcruddelanorbretonSnuffyBucketkokoro80simgirl1010Paigeisin5friendlysimmersNRowewylmite1986 74 votes
Down (That.)
18%
bshag4lvGoldmoldarrhaliusinvisiblgirlMilutinMujovicSati101taydevFinvolablueyblueskycatmando830ChadSims2MDianaSimsBreazonaCattyBetsySimDestroyerlogionTTNsimmerSeklein112JC1979netney52 28 votes
Other (Sideways?)
34%
crocobauraDalenina042475alexspoom13Colorist40xoJessishellbemeAuroraBoreallismaggiemae8135Mariefoxprice83BoergeAarg61FlashMarkerJestTruLizzychicagoKironideduhboy2u2phantasmkissDaraviGracieO312SweetieWright_84Sajahi 53 votes

Comments

• Options
    MDianaSimsMDianaSims Posts: 4,177 Member
    Down (That.)
    I have plenty of ideas, but less than 0 motivation. Which sounds contradictory, but the thought of having to update mods before I play is off putting to me. I want to just open the game and play - which is something I can't with ts4 because it's too bugged and/or features are ill-tuned/can't be toggled/customised (newer features are better at that, but nothing happens to the older stuff).
    Gallery ID: MDianaSims | Simblr
  • Options
    Calico45Calico45 Posts: 2,038 Member
    UP! (This!)
    I still have a lot of werewolves to do. Plus, I need to completely makeover my main cast with caster + wolf alts for my library. Plus now Highschool is on the horizon.

I've been devouring Rise in preparation for Sunbreak, and it dropped last night. I'll probably be back in the Sims right as High School drops.
  • Options
    SimsLovinLycanSimsLovinLycan Posts: 1,910 Member
    UP! (This!)
    I've been having a lot of fun with the "Werewolves" GP, including adding a werewolf to my gang of supernatural thieves. He was brought on as the muscle of the group, so now we have a werewolf brawler, an almost master sorcerer, a conniving merman, an alien hacker, and a wannabe-suave vampire doing heists all over the place. Their next target is Judith Ward's place. It's gonna be awesome, especially since I finally got Tyr and Collin (the werewolf and vampire respectively) to get past their differences and become good buddies. They had a real rollercoaster getting to know each other. :D
    There is a song I hear, a melody from the past...
    5MNZlGQ.gif
    When I woke for the first time, when I slept for the last.
  • Options
    zucchinionpizzazucchinionpizza Posts: 98 Member
    UP! (This!)
    Right now I'm still having fun. I've downloaded several house pictures and gotta make em all! I say this but then start the game and build smth else entirely.
    Check out my gallery (ID : zucchinionpizza) for base game builds โ™ฅ

• Options
    crocobauracrocobaura Posts: 7,385 Member
    Other (Sideways?)
    No time to play at the moment.
  • Options
    NightwalkerArkanisNightwalkerArkanis Posts: 272 Member
    Other (Sideways?)
    I'm not elated, nor am I bored.

I relax while I play this game. Whatever story I might be going for, I'll be taking my sweet time getting there.
    My family is building a nice beach house and locking the door every fullmoon.

What do we want to get rid of: The holiday bug, the constant showering and the weed glitch.
  • Options
    SimmingalSimmingal Posts: 8,960 Member
    edited June 2022
    Other (Sideways?)
    I have grand ideas so many things i want to play with but game isn't really cooperating at the moment

like this is first time I'm going back to careers from get to work after it release and ofcourse its all broken *sighs*
    Post edited by Simmingal on
    โญ๏ธ AHQ Champion ๐Ÿฆ‡ Vlad Advocate ๐Ÿ‰ Team Dragons
    ๐Ÿก Gallery ๐Ÿ“– Stories ๐ŸŒ World Project ๐Ÿฅ” MOD/CC Free
  • Options
    alanmichael1alanmichael1 Posts: 5,405 Member
    UP! (This!)
    I'm obsessed with my current family in Evergreen Harbor and I can't wait to turn their eldest son into a werewolf who will then live with his spellcaster brother (am I insane?).
  • Options
    SERVERFRASERVERFRA Posts: 7,127 Member
    UP! (This!)
    Wow!! 3 new worlds this year now. Way cool!! :pB)
  • Options
    ThriorThrior Posts: 612 Member
    Other (Sideways?)
    I have grand ideas so many things i want to play with but game isn't really cooperating at the moment

like this is first time I'm going back to careers from get to work after it release and ofcourse its all broken *sighs*

Lol kinda the same with me. I'm having a lot of fun with werewolves and stuff but then other glitchy ๐Ÿธ๐Ÿธ๐Ÿธ๐Ÿธ keeps messing up with my enjoyment. Most notably related to Get to Work careers lately.
    Latest hits from Detective career: chief apparently doesn't exist anymore, only one sim shows up in an APB (sheesh, I wonder who the criminal is), suspect doesn't appear in jail after arrest (they do only after I reload the world cell).
  • Options
    EnkiSchmidtEnkiSchmidt Posts: 5,341 Member
    UP! (This!)
    Too many ideas, too little time to fit them all (not to mention that in the current heat my PC needs regular cooling breaks.) At the moment I have werewolves at uni, a castaway challenge in a side save, my unfinished Visitors story is staring accusingly at me and after seeing today's High School trailer now I also ponder dusting off Sims 2 and play a boarding school with the Simlogical school system.
  • Options
    NRoweNRowe Posts: 7,898 Member
    edited June 2022
    UP! (This!)
    Mostly UP. Iโ€™m having a blast rebooting an old, favourite character and wish I had more time to play.
    Bonnie is in my avatar. University is taking quite a long while with short play session due to RL. (Bring on the weekend!!!)
  • Options
    ModerateOspreyModerateOsprey Posts: 4,875 Member
    edited June 2022
    Other (Sideways?)
    I nearly selected UP, but that would be a little dishonest of me due to the flaky nature of a lot of the game, so selected Other.

With that said, I really enjoy my time with the game. I was one of those kids that only had hand me down Lego and Meccano. So this lot was right mess of stuff in the buckets with bits missing from the original packs. I loved playing with those toys. Same with this :)
    Awake.
    Shake dreams from your hair
    My pretty child, my sweet one.
    Choose the day and choose the sign of your day
    The day's divinity....
    The Ghost Song - Jim Morrison
  • Options
    filipomelfilipomel Posts: 1,693 Member
    edited June 2022
    Other (Sideways?)
    I've been playing on and off for a while now. In between play sessions I work on my perfect save file, I'm slowly making progress. Once my save file is finished I imagine I'll be ready to invest in the sims 4 quite hardcore once again.
  • Options
    CK213CK213 Posts: 20,529 Member
    edited July 2022
    UP! (This!)
    I am up.
    I think this is the most "UP!" I have ever been.
    There is my huge Master Save file project that I am enjoying playing as I create it.
    I don't have the Werewolves pack yet because I have too much to do right now. I am also debating getting the My Wedding Stories pack.
    I tend to have my sims marry in their kitchen, backyard, basement, wherever. I'm not sure if the world is worth it.

I also want to create a world centered around Hogwarts school of magic in Henford-On-Bagley.
    I did experiment with it months ago, but I will eventually convert a version of my Master Save file when it's complete. Werewolves and vampires will also be a part of that simiverse.

And this week I decided I was going to make a career mod for Models. And I am creating a custom trait for my model sims.
    I am currently testing the complete version of the Model career. Models are part of my Style Influencer and Photographers game play.
    Up until now, I would just have my photographers call them up for a photo-shoot and pay them with a gift box of simoleons.
    11-28-21_1-08-41_PM.png?width=1920&height=1080&fit=bounds

I played a situation where I had my Style Influencer invite my photographer and a model over to her business for a meeting and it just drove home that I could only play two of their stories, but not the models point of view.
    06-24-22_8-18-28_AM.png?width=1920&height=1080&fit=bounds

So, now I have a basic career for them that I am testing today.
    06-30-22_12-37-16_PM.png?width=1920&height=1080&fit=bounds
    Post edited by CK213 on
    The%20Goths.png?width=1920&height=1080&fit=bounds
  • Options
    BoergeAarg61BoergeAarg61 Posts: 955 Member
    Other (Sideways?)
    Messy as I have lost tracks on most sims and sometimes don't even have a clue to what they are up to.
    For instance, I recently made two new households one with two werewolves and one with a werewolf and another sim.
    Then I took some pictures of the two households while still standing in front of their new homes, and left them thinking they would enter the house.
    Here is one such picture:
    29_06_14.png.

So did they enter their new houses? No.
    When attempting to play one of the households again, I found the two sims here:
    30_06_21.png

Minutes later, the two new households met in front of one house.
    30_06_22.png
  • Options
    LizzychicagoLizzychicago Posts: 873 Member
    Other (Sideways?)
    I've been really ill this week so I haven't turned the game on in like a week. The absolute longest I've not played the game since it came out! I'm FINALLY on the mend so I'm sure I'll be launching tomorrow!
    Check my builds and Sims out on the Gallery, username Lizzychicago!
  • Options
    ChadSims2ChadSims2 Posts: 5,090 Member
    Down (That.)
    Down been there done that with everything. I really have not cared for any of the content added for over a year besides slow dancing which works pretty poorly hopefully high school breaths some fresh air into this game.
    Sims 4 went from "You Rule" to "One of the stories we want you to tell"
  • Options
    SweetieWright_84SweetieWright_84 Posts: 4,129 Member
    Other (Sideways?)
    It was going really well and then I jumped the gun on Orion's, my alien sim, relationship and have grown a bit bored. Then the high school pack was announced, and Aurora and Kylo, Orion's kids, are teens so I'm thinking of putting that save on hold until HSY releases.

I didn't play at all today because I spent the entire day watching and rewatching the HSY trailer and trailer reactions.
    Gallery ID: SweetieWright_84--Save File Thread--Youtube Channel
  • Options
    CAPTAIN_NXR7CAPTAIN_NXR7 Posts: 4,464 Member
    None of the above. My state of simming looks like a Bloch Sphere. Hard to explain. ๐Ÿ˜…
  • Options
    KyreRoenKyreRoen Posts: 677 Member
    UP! (This!)
    So, so, so many ideas. At this point I could do with giving most of them away (and I'd still have enough for many chapters of play).
    Check out my 'Simming Tips' for detailed tips and tricks (TS4).
  • Options
    AngeliqueAdelaideAngeliqueAdelaide Posts: 1,033 Member
    Other (Sideways?)
    Some days, it makes me happy. Some days, I will get so mad about bugs and the general idiocy of sim that I will quit without saving. Still one of my main hobbies though.
  • Options
    manicobsessivemanicobsessive Posts: 1,111 Member
    UP! (This!)
    It is ridiculous how much I haven't fully explored because I used to just like building and then get bored. Now I've gone totally the other way, and I don't know where to start!
  • Options
    TheSpotted_CTheSpotted_C Posts: 293 Member
    UP! (This!)
    Almost chose other but there's a lot I haven't done yet in the game and it's near impossible for me to get bored with the sims I've created. The choices they make may seem the same as the last however many sims I've played, but it's different because they each have their own story that makes them unique and loveable to me.
  • Options
    JestTruJestTru Posts: 1,761 Member
    Other (Sideways?)
    I don't get that much time to play. I do want to look at progressing some of the premades stories and start a new legacy. I also don't really get excited to play anymore and really only play to either finish out my decades challenge or build. Though, I am looking forward to the new EP and when I do get to play in peace I enjoy playing.
    WbUrFQm.png