Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

High School Years Official Countdown Thread (Out Now)!!!!

Comments

• Hearts4uHearts4u Posts: 1,775 Member
    edited July 2022
    In the spirit of the upcoming High School Years EP, when you're a teen, you have to know when to shake shake, shake shake, a-shake it.
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_wjFahULCK8
    Origin ID: littlebonnieblue
  • WildIrishBansheeWildIrishBanshee Posts: 2,105 Member
    I will be buying, actually impressed with how much this seems to have. After I get everything else I'm missing lol.
  • friendsfan367friendsfan367 Posts: 29,362 Member
    I will be buying, actually impressed with how much this seems to have. After I get everything else I'm missing lol.

i preorded because if i want a prom i don't need a mod anymore.
  • SERVERFRASERVERFRA Posts: 7,122 Member
    4 Weeks to go & counting. ;)
  • bandit5bandit5 Posts: 919 Member
    Won't need the preteen mod either when expansion is out
  • catloverplayercatloverplayer Posts: 93,393 Member
    27 Days!!!!
  • XxAirixXXxAirixX Posts: 2,567 Member
    I like the idea to expand the game to add more for teens. This is good for family game play.

I want to learn more about it. I like how the school is not a rabbit hole but it would get annoying to travel all the time, so I would probably take turns sending my sim to school and joining them.
  • mcruddmcrudd Posts: 11,696 Member
    Preordered and patiently waiting :D

gPRq8Jh.png
    I pre ordered it on PS4 will preorder for PC once I get a cash card
  • Erja888Erja888 Posts: 4,838 Member
    When I think of cheerleaders and highschool I think of this:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aJkT2zutXNM
    I'd love to see a singing career in game, EA! You can't let the singing skill go to waste! My TS4 EPs: GTW, GT, CL, C&D, S, GF, IL, DU, EL, SE, CoL, HSY, GrT, HR, FR GPs: OR, SD, DO, V, P, JA, SV, RoM, DHD, MWS
  • SelinaKylesSelinaKyles Posts: 4,337 Member
    Anyone else coming up with stories for sims that don’t exist yet 😅
  • CK213CK213 Posts: 20,528 Member
    Anyone else coming up with stories for sims that don’t exist yet 😅

I think EA has finally caught up with me. :p
    I've been hoping and waiting for this pack and fortunately I still have some sims left that hasn't moved on to Uni.
    The%20Goths.png?width=1920&height=1080&fit=bounds
    edited July 2022
    So for 27 days away I have a prom song. This band performed on stage during an episode of Smallville when they attended their prom. This is one of the songs they featured during that episode.
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ac3HkriqdGQ
    This will serve as my weekend countdown video.

Cool Kids
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SSCzDykng4g
    26 Days!!!!
    I want to see the live stream before I make an decision on pre-ordering or buying later on as money is getting tighter. Unlike others, I am not too upset about the carnival as it was never claimed to be a carnival pack and didn't even expect those as rabbit holes or at all. It seemed more like a cute little place for a date which is their intention.
  • BreeSashaBreeSasha Posts: 638 Member
    XxAirixX wrote: »
    I want to see the live stream before I make an decision on pre-ordering or buying later on as money is getting tighter. Unlike others, I am not too upset about the carnival as it was never claimed to be a carnival pack and didn't even expect those as rabbit holes or at all. It seemed more like a cute little place for a date which is their intention.

I agree, I mean I doubt that they can make ever be able to make every single thing open for Sims to interact with. It'd be repetitive anyways.

They can still ride the ferris wheel and even woohoo on it and they can ride the tunnel of love.

They can still ride the ferris wheel and even woohoo on it and they can ride the tunnel of love.

Ah, that is good to know. I didn't think the ferris wheel did anything.

Anyways, I broke down and just pre-ordered it anyways instead of waiting. I figured this and the Werewolf pack were the two biggest packs this year (maybe they would have another near November) and I can just get the smaller/other packs when I get amazon cards that I mainly use for my kindle.
  • comicsforlifecomicsforlife Posts: 9,585 Member
    I'm really looking forward to this pack.
    more for sim kids and more drama please
  • SheriSim57SheriSim57 Posts: 6,963 Member
    edited July 2022
    BreeSasha wrote: »

I agree, I mean I doubt that they can make ever be able to make every single thing open for Sims to interact with. It'd be repetitive anyways.

I agree, even though I don’t like rabbit holes, I feel like the carnival was an extra they threw in for socializing. I would love to see an amusement park pack with water parks, amusement park rides, carnival games, and food booths with things like popcorn, candy apples, snow cones and funnel cakes, maybe another with hotdogs, hamburgers, corn on the cob, baked potatoes, and fountain cola’s.
  • mcruddmcrudd Posts: 11,696 Member

That is AweSim that you are playing two ways. Do you find it hard without cc on the PS4?
    edited July 2022
    mcrudd wrote: »

That is AweSim that you are playing two ways. Do you find it hard without cc on the PS4?

Yes cause I play with mods on pc. Also I preordered the pc version yesterday so I'm already set up.
  • comicsforlifecomicsforlife Posts: 9,585 Member

Yes cause I play with mods on pc. Also I preordered the pc version yesterday so I'm already set up.

do they let you download early @catloverplayer
    more for sim kids and more drama please
  • SelinaKylesSelinaKyles Posts: 4,337 Member

do they let you download early @catloverplayer
    No pre downloads