Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

High School Years Official Countdown Thread (Out Now)!!!!

catloverplayercatloverplayer Posts: 93,395 Member
High School Years coming to Pc and Consoles July 28th!!!!
28 Day Left!!!!
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1WXdXjROSbk

Ferris Wheels and Photobooths are coming!!!!!!
Post edited by catloverplayer on

Comments

• ThisSentenceIsALieThisSentenceIsALie Posts: 78 Member
    The hype is real when @catloverplayer creates this thread! B)
    /ᐠ。ꞈ。ᐟ\ ノ
  • Hearts4uHearts4u Posts: 1,775 Member
    Yeah, and I'm so here for all the hype.
    giphy.gif
    Origin ID: littlebonnieblue
  • EvvieSimmerEvvieSimmer Posts: 134 Member
    About 20 mins till the trailer now!
  • SelinaKylesSelinaKyles Posts: 4,337 Member
    Inside classrooms and hallways?! So it’s like GTW type lot. Sneaking out looks cool, wonder if opening the window is tied to specific windows only
  • catloverplayercatloverplayer Posts: 93,395 Member
    We're getting ferris wheels,a haunted house,pillow fighting and proms!!!!
  • Calico45Calico45 Posts: 2,038 Member
    The amusement park looks really interesting. I need more info, but it definitely going into my game. I'm looking forward to having a reason to play teens.
  • RedDestiny92RedDestiny92 Posts: 7,850 Member
    Wouldnt say I dying over the moon for it as I have bitter thoughts about those years, however it had some parts that made me roll my eyes over the ridiculousness which means of course it needs to be added to my collection. I am gonna have to play on long if they keep adding to the age groups I wonder if they'll adjust lifespan a little more.
    Reddestiny921 on the gallery...still not sure if I capitalized the second d..lol
    All the sims err'day
    PmyCqgA.png
    Calico45 wrote: »
    The amusement park looks really interesting. I need more info, but it definitely going into my game. I'm looking forward to having a reason to play teens.

Sadly the windows on the ferris wheel are frosted so our sims probably won't be able to ride it.
  • gc6164gc6164 Posts: 516 Member

Sadly the windows on the ferris wheel are frosted so our sims probably won't be able to ride it.

I think it'll function as a rabbit hole, probably get some buffs from it and chance cards. I expect the haunted house to be the same.
    rqjiqrf78ux6.gif

• JALJAL Posts: 1,034 Member
    I wasn't sure I wanted a high school pack, and the school itself seems ok, I guess. But the amusement park, being able to sneak out, the photobooth, the clothing rack and pillow fights! I hope that will be available for kids too. I looked like we're getting more sports too, I hope that means more branches to the athlete's career. I also hope american football is more about playing together than just playing with the ball on your own and that they learnt something from DU football.
    Moreover, I advise that the cart button must be destroyed!
  • crocobauracrocobaura Posts: 7,382 Member
    gc6164 wrote: »

I think it'll function as a rabbit hole, probably get some buffs from it and chance cards. I expect the haunted house to be the same.

To me they seemed like rabbit holes too, but I hope we can place them in other worlds as well.
  • AnisimAnisim Posts: 181 Member
    This is perfect timing as my main Sims have aged up to teens a few days ago!!! I have aging turned off so that I could experience this pack with them!!

Cheerleading being added is also great for me because I have a Kim Possible Sim!
    According to Luth's thread there is a Tunnel of Love. I hope it isn't a rabbithole.
  • comicsforlifecomicsforlife Posts: 9,585 Member
    for the first song of the count down
    Hello Hello
    https://youtu.be/ssriyq0VGWo
    warning ear worm.
    more for sim kids and more drama please
  • HimRumiHimRumi Posts: 1,444 Member
    I'm not really excited, but I'm happy they decided to release an expansion pack like this. I will be playing it the day that it comes out.
  • AnisimAnisim Posts: 181 Member
    I want and hope they'll have skate punk styles
  • HimRumiHimRumi Posts: 1,444 Member
    I love your threads, definitely makes it feel official. Yay!
    HimRumi wrote: »
    I love your threads, definitely makes it feel official. Yay!

Thank you.
  • davina1221davina1221 Posts: 3,656 Member
    Wonder about balloons and cotton candy machine??? Nice place for a clown to have a job too?

I've not been happy with packs, but the last two kits, werewolves, and now this one has left me feeling better. I'm shocked at all that's here. The fair was a nice touch and it really puts this one up there farther than had it just been school. I'm very pleased with it. All the ways to sit; indian style/knees bent and sitting on them in bed and some people on the floor. I hope we keep getting cool stuff. I also hope there's other stuff we haven't seen yet. Very happy with this one from what I'm seeing. Can't wait to see the world and super happy about the thrift store!!!
  • friendsfan367friendsfan367 Posts: 29,362 Member
    i preordered. before i knew their was bonus content.
  • bandit5bandit5 Posts: 919 Member
    yeah i knew it was real when it got on cd keys
  • SiggDiggitSiggDiggit Posts: 145 Member
    Followed! And I'm definitely going to pre-order this pack, it looks amazing! :p
    2f8164094dfe843e371b34f5333b4dff1d96e006.jpg
  • SelinaKylesSelinaKyles Posts: 4,337 Member
    Now I have reason to turn age on for sims toddlers, and quickly get them through childhood
  • JestTruJestTru Posts: 1,761 Member

I'm hoping we can ride it and it's just a rabbit hole like the lighthouse...
    WbUrFQm.png
    JestTru wrote: »

I'm hoping we can ride it and it's just a rabbit hole like the lighthouse...

Come to find out sims can ride the ferris wheel and woohoo in it as well.