Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Greg Corner

Comments

• FinvolaFinvola Posts: 1,041 Member
    He might struggle with undercover missions. :D
  • Olalla1986Olalla1986 Posts: 286 Member
    edited June 2022
    panamakira wrote: »
    For those that added Greg to their household, does your Greg have a job? I was thinking of giving him something to do besides his aspiration that makes him mad because he has to read books lol. In my game he likes handiness and was thinking of giving him a crafter career or something.

He doesn’t. His getting money by intimidating people that walks around. Sometimes I will send him to a different world and wreck havoc there. It doesn’t work all the time, but when they drop the wallet the lowest I got was 120 and the highest over 500. So he can get more than in a job. He already has atrocious reputation and it doesn’t hurt.

I never give occults traditional jobs. They always have alternative ways of earning. The only job I would consider is freelancer, part time jobs or they can have garden with expensive flowers. Same goes for spellcasters.

• panamakirapanamakira Posts: 120 Member
    edited June 2022
    @Olalla1986 yeah I usually give my occult sims jobs they can do at home. The paranormal career is usually fun for my vampires sometimes or I usually make them writers or painters so they can make money. But I wish there were more careers for them. I had to download a mod for a vampire career once.

I think I’ll have Greg make things at home and I can sell them :)
  • DaniRose2143DaniRose2143 Posts: 8,809 Member
    panamakira wrote: »
    @Olalla1986 yeah I usually give my occult sims jobs they can do at home. The paranormal career is usually fun for my vampires sometimes or I usually make them writers or painters so they can make money. But I wish there were more careers for them. I had to download a mod for a vampire career once.

I think I’ll have Greg make things at home and I can sell them :)

Artisan furniture, kind of like artisan chocolates. For the discerning werewolf who insists on eating only the finest furniture.
  • GageaGagea Posts: 1,275 Member
    Have you ever had Greg enter the unoccupied house near the lake?
    My sim is a spellcaster, befriended Greg and was pregnant by Greg.

b2iwtnjvdvat.png

She wanted to chat with him, but he ran away and entered the house.

xernm4mre8jl.png

He went in and took a nap.

tcsjwe2ig0c4.png

When he came out again he ran away terrified.

l2f091d0jdee.png

Have you watched anything like this?
    edited June 2022
    Gagea wrote: »
    Have you ever had Greg enter the unoccupied house near the lake?
    My sim is a spellcaster, befriended Greg and was pregnant by Greg.

b2iwtnjvdvat.png

She wanted to chat with him, but he ran away and entered the house.

xernm4mre8jl.png

He went in and took a nap.

tcsjwe2ig0c4.png

When he came out again he ran away terrified.

l2f091d0jdee.png

Have you watched anything like this?

He did it once with my wizard (run away scared I mean), she teleported near him, I think it was reaction to magic. Maybe yours was late reaction to a spell? Or a broom as I see it in the background?😃

Edit: unfortunately they didn’t make Greg not afraid of magic as he should be according to his lore.
  • SERVERFRASERVERFRA Posts: 7,122 Member
    Is it possible to play Greg as your household without the game generating another Greg?
    I haven't had another Greg spawn. Reminds me of that bug that I've seen reported over on AHQ of multiple Mrs. Crumplebottoms spawning. That sounds like the stuff of nightmares!
  • FannieSmithAppleFannieSmithApple Posts: 1 New Member
    Tips Please! Greg will woohoo but when i ask to Woohoo for baby he gets angry.. its been a week of woohoo'n no complaints but I would like a Greg Pup.. on the plus side our friendship increases
    SERVERFRA wrote: »
    Is it possible to play Greg as your household without the game generating another Greg?

No, I play him as my household and he is the only Greg in town. No matter if I delete the hidden trait or not. There is only one.

Tips Please! Greg will woohoo but when i ask to Woohoo for baby he gets angry.. its been a week of woohoo'n no complaints but I would like a Greg Pup.. on the plus side our friendship increases

On YT I saw people speculating he is test field for attraction system (I think it’s a stretch) as he likes some sims more than the others and some ,even humans, he fights on the spot.
    Maybe he doesn’t want kid right now!😝
    On the serious note maybe it’s a glitch. Sometimes reloading game or resetting sim helps.

• mazkie_simsmazkie_sims Posts: 3 New Member
    > @Olalla1986 said:
    > trait_wolftown_greg
    >
    > That’s the right name. I used it and it worked

Can you help me out? 😅 I’ve tried to remove Greg’s hidden trait but it’s not working I could be typing it wrong but I put out “ traits.remove_trait “ and then copied your comment with his trait but it isn’t working I also have MCCC but I’m not sure how to remove it with MCCC thank you in advance!
  • RedDestiny92RedDestiny92 Posts: 7,847 Member
    While I was obsessing over werewolves I let Greg enjoy his life like haven't seen him anywhere but it was time to go get some shots again.
    5O5rsLB.png
    Greg, your suave is showing.
    0Sj0XIC.png
    9tsU54a.png
    Married just the two of them, just how he wanted it.
    bHVRxYv.png
    Then I got this one, he doesn't care if it's the hug or adapting to the world for his family, or even the fire boxers he knows you love him, deal with it. Yeah that's what I'm getting lol. <3
    Reddestiny921 on the gallery...still not sure if I capitalized the second d..lol
    All the sims err'day
    PmyCqgA.png
    edited July 2022
    > @Olalla1986 said:
    > trait_wolftown_greg
    >
    > That’s the right name. I used it and it worked

Can you help me out? 😅 I’ve tried to remove Greg’s hidden trait but it’s not working I could be typing it wrong but I put out “ traits.remove_trait “ and then copied your comment with his trait but it isn’t working I also have MCCC but I’m not sure how to remove it with MCCC thank you in advance!

I will tell you what I did. First I opened command console and wrote testingcheats true - this command enables cheats. On console this is done by pushing all four buttons at the top of the pad. Then I added him to household by clicking on him. Only after I controlled him I wrote traits.remove_trait trait_wolftown_greg. And it worked. Make sure you enable cheats with the first command beforehand. On pc this is done by clicking ctrl+shift+c if I remember correctly. Also make sure every time after typing cheat you press enter. Hope this will help you.

I’m on console so my options are limited. I’m sure on pc with MCCC you can delete the trait without adding him to family first as I saw people doing that, but I don’t know how it is done.

I'm on PC and use MCCC, I had to try it a few times to get it to work. It was the "trait trait" part I messed up. I only typed "trait" once and when I typed it like that, "traits.remove_trait trait_wolftown_greg" it worked. I did add him to my household first though as I wanted him to be part of the family, so I don't know how it works without him being in the household. I don't think the public release version of MCCC is updated for werewolves yet, so it might be easier to do in the future. I had to type it in like that with the cheat console.
    > @Olalla1986 said:
    > I will tell you what I did. First I opened command console and wrote testingcheats true - this command enables cheats. On console this is done by pushing all four buttons at the top of the pad. Then I added him to household by clicking on him. Only after I controlled him I wrote traits.remove_trait trait_wolftown_greg. And it worked. Make sure you enable cheats with the first command beforehand. On pc this is done by clicking ctrl+shift+c if I remember correctly. Also make sure every time after typing cheat you press enter. Hope this will help you.
    >
    > I’m on console so my options are limited. I’m sure on pc with MCCC you can delete the trait without adding him to family first as I saw people doing that, but I don’t know how it is done.

Thank you so much I think I messed up because I didn’t add him to my family then play as him and then do the cheat😅 I was searching all over before asking but nobody was exactly specific about it so thank you so much!!
    > @Olalla1986 said:
    > I will tell you what I did. First I opened command console and wrote testingcheats true - this command enables cheats. On console this is done by pushing all four buttons at the top of the pad. Then I added him to household by clicking on him. Only after I controlled him I wrote traits.remove_trait trait_wolftown_greg. And it worked. Make sure you enable cheats with the first command beforehand. On pc this is done by clicking ctrl+shift+c if I remember correctly. Also make sure every time after typing cheat you press enter. Hope this will help you.
    >
    > I’m on console so my options are limited. I’m sure on pc with MCCC you can delete the trait without adding him to family first as I saw people doing that, but I don’t know how it is done.

Thank you so much I think I messed up because I didn’t add him to my family then play as him and then do the cheat😅 I was searching all over before asking but nobody was exactly specific about it so thank you so much!!

No problem. Great that you sorted it out. 😊

> @Olalla1986 said:
    > No problem. Great that you sorted it out. 😊

It’s just a bit disappointing he can’t really be himself I wish we could slowly earn his trust and learn more deeper it shouldn’t be too easy to but it would be really cool! He still is grumpy but nicer I kinda miss it sometimes maybe there could be a mod for it but it’s kinda unfair to others who don’t play on pc too
    > @Olalla1986 said:
    > No problem. Great that you sorted it out. 😊

It’s just a bit disappointing he can’t really be himself I wish we could slowly earn his trust and learn more deeper it shouldn’t be too easy to but it would be really cool! He still is grumpy but nicer I kinda miss it sometimes maybe there could be a mod for it but it’s kinda unfair to others who don’t play on pc too

According to lore he is not himself when we find him in the wood, the beast took over because he stopped trying to fight it. That’s what he says in one dialogue pop up. But yeah, he doesn’t have conversation options anymore about Moonwood Mill. I think I got all out of him so there is nothing new he could tell me.😆

I think they went a little crazy with his hidden trait. I mean the fact that you need werewolf to explore the world and get all the hidden treasures, but werewolf cannot talk to Greg because the fight 100% is going to happened, is a little ridiculous. You need human sim (best with good manners trait or incredibly friendly) to get lore out of Greg and werewolf to scavenge the ground. Would be cool if Greg would fight any werewolf, but for example, if you find his diary and bring it to him the option would pop up and he would start reminisce about his past, something like that. Because at this point werewolves are punished with less lore options and I do not understand why. Pregnant werewolves cannot be beaten up so there’s that option, but getting my sim pregnant just to talk to the guy seems like literal abuse.😅

• panamakirapanamakira Posts: 120 Member
    Ok I managed to get Greg married during a full moon and it was a glorious mess :D

Got them married before he went full Greg lol
    GLSlUOa.png
    k0xcXIU.png

They had a quiet wedding in the backyard with all her vampire family until Greg transforms:
    rC0MGu0.jpg

I don't know if a table is enough to keep Greg in check lol
    bTh8koC.png

Greg starts fighting Vlad:
    Boxne4k.png
    IpJHd3r.png

Goes hunting to celebrate (he's so happy lol):
    YBIxU0d.png

There was a "discussion" after everyone left:
    O4adwxr.png

First time I had fun with MWS lol
  • RedDestiny92RedDestiny92 Posts: 7,847 Member
    Wow your characters look amazing I love the wedding shots.
    Reddestiny921 on the gallery...still not sure if I capitalized the second d..lol
    All the sims err'day
    PmyCqgA.png
    edited July 2022
    *sounds of creaking hinges*
    *Dani Rose stands just to the side of the now partially open door*
    *she takes a deep breath, then steadies herself*
    *she grabs a cardboard cutout of herself and sticks it through the door to see if @Simmingal attacks it*
    *nothing happens for several seconds, she eases the door open enough to stick her head in, ready in an instant to pull back to safety*

Hello? Simmingal may I enter the hallowed halls of the Church of Greg again? I was worried that the pictures of my Ava smacking the mighty Greg around might have gotten me in trouble. That and I haven't been around as much recently.

That's not all, I'm afraid. Ava also whipped Vladdy Daddy twice, though in her defense he was sass talking all werewolves including the mighty Greg. She helped him to see the error of his ways, well he will see the error of his ways when the swelling around his eyes goes down, eventually. And there was the whole business of turning Judith Ward into a werewolf. Ava has been very busy with outside activities for a mother of a very rambunctious toddler.
  • SimmingalSimmingal Posts: 8,946 Member
    edited July 2022
    * Simmingal is still in the corner hissing and hiding from the cardboard cutout*

she hates cardboard cutouts they almost scare her more than pool boys always staring at you from other side of grocery aisles with their demon grin

suddenly she realizes this one is actually @DaniRose2143 surely her cardboard cutout cannot be as evil as The Rye Bread Man

*Simmingal crawls closer cautiously and finally notices Dani*

OH! FRIEND! COME ON IN COME ON IN TELL ME ALL ABOUT GREG!

*clicks heavy metal back on*
    *frantically starts fluffing dusty pink sofa pillows and bringing snacks to the table*

Tea? Coffee? Steak? Anything? :blush:
    Judith would love a steak wouldn't she? *points toward Judith that just arrived behind Dani with plate of snack*

Yeah I know Vladdy and Greggy had it coming I'm sure they enjoyed getting some fight training from mighty Ava :blush::heart:

Also do not worry you are always welcome to Greg Corner :blush:
    Post edited by Simmingal on
    ⭐️ AHQ Champion 🦇 Vlad Advocate 🐉 Team Dragons
    🏡 Gallery 📖 Stories 🌍 World Project 🥔 MOD/CC Free
    Thank you. I'd like coffee with creamer. Ava and Rory would love some steaks, rare is fine with them.

Judith doesn't really do steak. She's more into snacking on the decor. I would hide the furniture, or at least those pieces you don't want devoured, before you invite her over. She does seem to prefer Queen Anne over Mid-Century. She loves Farmhouse for dessert.

Greg is healing nicely and should be up and around in a day or two. Ava took it easy on him, she just wanted to see how she compared to the best, certainly after he got the better of her during their first encounter.

Ava and Rory are turning into a two woman wrecking crew. And they're training up Lux Demarco, and she's learning well. Soon the world is going to have three she-wolves to deal with. And poor Lou is completely surrounded. Everywhere he turns there's an alpha female, and that includes cute little Evie...
    aSrnWcQ.jpg?1

...who is an alpha female in training, and diapers.
  • BlueR0seBlueR0se Posts: 1,595 Member
    After much trial and tribulation (mods for once made it harder for my gameplay, albeit that was not my intention), my female spellcaster is successfully gregnant! Im doing a customized legacy run (a gregacy, if you will) and the heirs have to be werewolf so I'm really hoping it's a werewolf kid. Id rather not go the route of curing of another occult status to become wolf but if they don't pop any wolfies naturally then we may have to make them later.

Once an heir is secured, I'll have my sim get knocked up by Vlad too and raise his kid. For the drama. :')

How does one get Greg to show up at their sims house? I chose the empty lot and it doesn't have greg's place in the neighborhood for him to roam and perhaps happen to walk on in to.
  • SimmingalSimmingal Posts: 8,946 Member
    * Gives Dani her coffee and Rory and Ava their steaks and sits down*

Oh right I totally forgot Judith was furniture eating type

*lifts up from her seat again and offers one of the pink queen anne sofas to Judith*

I hope its not too dusty my queen
    *slight bow*

*brings in bean bag, sits on it and proceeds to sip plasma from her little lilac plasma tree patterned teacup*

Evie is adorable I am sure she'll make a good pack leader or evil if she so chooses ofcourse

unfortunately i haven't managed to make trip to the town yet so I've been unable to meet with mighty Greg or meet up with the other lovely wolfies but hearing about him from the other members of congregation always warms my heart :blush::heart:
    So glad you came by my friend

also @panamakira living for those wedding shots Greg and his wife look beautiful
    ⭐️ AHQ Champion 🦇 Vlad Advocate 🐉 Team Dragons
    🏡 Gallery 📖 Stories 🌍 World Project 🥔 MOD/CC Free