October 23 - Everyone ready for the Friday Highlight? It's ready for you here.

fereldenhero New Member

About

Username
fereldenhero
Joined
Visits
7
Last Active
Roles
en_US
Points
59
Badges
10
Posts
10

Comments

  • 95% of the time I randomize at least one of the names. I can normally come up with the first/last name myself once I am satisfied with the generated one. The other 5% I use unorthodox names like foods or plants.
  • @MaggieMarley never rotating the camera and only playing from the front view of the house, like a dollhouse....seems incredibly hard to me. i always play from a tilted above view
  • Hearing that some of you play dollhouse style is the strangest thing I've ever heard
  • AdFly is an extremely malicious and virus ridden site, and is constantly updating to get around ad blockers. It gave me one of the worst viruses I've ever gotten, short only from the time an actual individual hacked me and spammed me with a site tha…
  • Honestly have never used it, but I've always liked the idea of doing a simself save where I play exclusively in 1st person. I'm sure it would be nausea inducing haha!
  • Okay I understand this is from a mod, but does anyone know the logic of it? Are your sims being drugged/poisoned? Is there a name or description of the event from the modder? Or is simply just... an event where you puke continually and then go home?…
  • I, for one, am thankful they included XP support. It's what, 10 years old? Not all of us have the benefit of being able to update our computers with the newest tech. Hell, in our household, we don't have enough money for the games themselves. Too b…
  • Dang. I used TSR a week or two ago, and didn't come across anything...Then again I never look at the ads that pop up, I just close out of them immediately. Do you think I'm safe?
  • Ah, so now my experiences come in handy! If you are suspected of pirating, whenever you try to access the internet at all, it will direct you to a page by your ISP. It tells you that you've been found downloading suspicious files, then asks you to …
  • Look, you can bash on The Sims 4 all you want. It is not an improvement by any means. You can scream and throw tantrums and taunt the mods, but DO NOT talk about suicide as if it were a joke. As someone who has lost a close friend to suicide, your …
Default Avatar

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Badges

5 Likes5 Awesomes10 CommentsName DropperFirst CommentFourth AnniversaryFifth AnniversaryFirst AnniversarySecond AnniversaryThird Anniversary

About

Username
fereldenhero
Joined
Visits
7
Last Active
Roles
en_US
Points
59
Badges
10
Posts
10