December 14 - Friday Highlight is ready! Click here to check it out!
November 20 - It's Patch Day for The Sims 4 on PC/MAC. Patch notes here.

BluebellFlora Member

About

Username
BluebellFlora
Joined
Visits
1,385
Last Active
Roles
General
Points
2,357
Badges
34
Posts
7,029

Comments

  • catitude5 wrote: » I wanted to post about the make out animation not working. I couldn't get it in, and it asked questions I couldn't answer. What a horrible mess it is. You 'couldn't get it in'? What do you mean by this, get in where? 'it as…
  • If you want feedback to be taken seriously it helps to be constructive in your criticism. Thankfully most of the responses on this thread have done that but a skewed poll to encourage a negative response defeats the whole point of it. AHQ is very…
  • You can create recolours in macOS using S4S but will need to Boot Camp your Mac or use a VM to run Windows if you want to mesh or create Mods.
  • @Evie0602 I think if a small object on the ground bothers you so much then unfortunately the game will never be up to your impeccable standards. Crin has answered you directly with why it has 'needs input' in the title: "Cause I want to see how …
  • wormstache999 wrote: » Had the same experience - They usually start with the typical questions like "Have you deactivated your mods? Is your game up to date?" and then it gets ignored. Yes, and you know why? Because the majority of posters ST…
  • @Zasz @NorthDakotaGamer So really it doesn't matter where you post bugs, here or at AHQ, because the Devs aren't bothering to look at them anyway, so what's the point? If that's really your argument then just post at AHQ or click the Me Too butto…
  • Mendota wrote: » In my humble opinion it would be better to just say acknowledged rather than solved. And why would it be a hardship to just visit the forums for the devs? That is just an excuse. And yes, Crinrict works very hard, this has nothing…
  • Sometimes change is hard to understand. If you take the time to look then you may find your bug. If you don't find your bug then create a new bug report, providing all the information asked for. You never know, it may help others who are experiencin…
  • Mendota wrote: » I am not having any real issues, my game in fact runs quite well. And I know how to take care of mods. But I did check from time to time the various help sections to see what issues there might be, such as the dart board bug, for …
  • @ZaraAdn It absolutely isn't necessary to factory reset your Mac to get rid of all the Sims 3 files. That's extreme and not helpful to people who are not comfortable wiping their Macs. Simply manually uninstalling is enough. Factory resetting a M…
  • MaggieMarley wrote: » I do post info when asked for on the AHQ forums. Yes, I’m posting from a personal perspective. But, if many people post from a personal perspective then that would form a picture of what concerns most people. Great! That…
  • @MaggieMarley You're only posting from a personal perspective though. What's important to you is not necessarily important to others and vice versa. Clicking the me too is absolutely the best way to get the bug noticed and prioritised, if possibl…
  • Are none of you aware of the bug forum at AHQ? https://answers.ea.com/t5/Bug-Reports/bd-p/The-Sims-4-Bugs Rather than start yet another thread why not be productive and leave feedback on the relevant threads there? Come the 20th August, the he…
Avatar

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Badges

Ninth AnniversaryEighth Anniversary500 AwesomesSeventh Anniversary250 Awesomes100 Insightfuls100 Awesomes25 Insightfuls5 Insightfuls25 Awesomes5 Awesomes500 LikesSixth Anniversary5000 Comments250 Likes25 LOLs100 Likes5 LOLs25 Likes5 Agrees5 LikesName DropperFirst Comment10 Comments100 Comments500 Comments1000 Comments2500 CommentsPhotogenicFirst AnniversarySecond AnniversaryThird AnniversaryFourth AnniversaryFifth Anniversary

About

Username
BluebellFlora
Joined
Visits
1,385
Last Active
Roles
General
Points
2,357
Badges
34
Posts
7,029