January 11 - First Friday Highlight of 2019! Click here to check it out!

Amphora Member

Watching Pride and Prejudice and playing Sims. The perfect combination.

About

Username
Amphora
Joined
Visits
2,475
Last Active
Roles
en_US
Points
2,939
Badges
33
Posts
3,833

Comments

  • Faerie197 wrote: » I mean there's no mechanical effect (don't get soaked, don't get cold) but visually the rain falls inside the house too. Strange! Does it happen to all of your houses? This is making me curious. Lol. @Hejix I've taken a…
  • SimplyJen wrote: » It is kinda cool though... Reminds me of the matching game either TS1 or TS2 had when you installed the game. I wonder if anyone out there knows what I'm talking about. I remember playing those games all the time! Wa…
  • @AlexaKry Is that Bridgeport? Winter looks so pretty there! @Faerie197 Do you mean that it’s actually raining in your sim’s houses when it also rains outside? If it’s actually raining in your sims house then the roof might not be on the hous…
  • @Nikkei_Simmer Thought so. I’ll have to check the world out soon @Goulsquash I spent a few minutes in my game just watching the snow slowly fade away as the spring temps were causing the snow to vanish. I really love the level of detail the m…
  • Although I’m afraid I’m being fickle here because I think Spring is about to become my favorite season now that it has officially begun in my game
  • @Bettyboop55 I find your world to be absolutely lovely! I know you say it’s just a work in progress but I think anyone who makes worlds in CAW has a lot of talent (and patience lol). I really love that mill by the river @becks1112 I agree! Alt…
  • TadOlson wrote: » I have what seems like a permanant summer in Deery Meadows because of the drought they're having now and it's the spring of 1624 with summer just starting there.Evermore Falls is also getting a drought starting up which means win…
  • bekkasan wrote: » Right now I am living in permanent summer as my puter just can't handle seasons. I really do miss the way the worlds change with the seasons though. I love winter the best I think with how beautiful the worlds look covered in sno…
  • @Pary Agreed, I really love how the worlds in Sims 3 look when it’s Autumn. The trees having their amber warm brown colors and the falling leaves really contribute a cozy feeling to the game
  • FabBunny wrote: » @Amphora your settings must be SUPER high! I have a few of them on high. I’ve been waiting for a while to get a new laptop perfect for simming and it has been very worth it becks1112 wrote: » @Amphora those are just go…
  • This is amazing!! I never knew it could flood to that extent in the game I'll have to try this out in my game. It's about to head into Fall soon so fingers crossed for some flooding
  • oh, and here are a few scenery photos. Almost forgot. Lol.
  • @Rflong7 I absolutely love that midwest world! Looks so lovely @king_of_simcity7 Great pics! Seasons add such a cozy atmosphere to the game @FabBunny Ohh, I like that one with all the cars! Conveys a great city feel.
  • Springfairy556 wrote: » I would run disks...but my laptop doesn't have a disk drive.XD Mine doesn’t either. I hate how laptops these days don’t have disc drives anymore
  • Discs. And absolutely nothing to do with Origin The only non disc stuff I have are the Store items. Even with that I find it dicey especially since the store will eventually close someday
  • FabBunny wrote: » @Amphora is that actually the sims it looks so real! Do you edit your screenshots? I'm hoping to get a new laptop soon so I can run on higher settings Thank you! I'm too lazy to edit my pics too much. The most I do is sh…
  • Here are some pics of scenery from my recent gameplay
  • Ten at most. Very likely less, but not sure as I haven’t been in game for a few days. I have around three to four saves which are ‘base’ saves where I am editing different towns to my own preferences. That way, if I ever want to play in that ‘hoo…
  • I play with 10 EP’s and if I remember right four SP’s along with about 3/4 of the Store and of course the requisite CC that I need for my gameplay desires But all that’s about to change because I ordered me a new laptop that can hopefully play …
  • A pretty morning in my game
  • All the other EP's are really fun so you should just buy them all at once. Lol, I kid. Maybe. Anyway, I think you should choose Supernatural because for me personally, it was a game changer. While a lot of people may not like supernatural sim…
  • Huh. Never really thought about that. I take about a dozen or less every time I play - although sometimes more, depending on what happens during gameplay. And considering I play on average every other day or every few days (been somewhat burnt out …
  • Honestly, I very much prefer Sims 3’s graphics. It has landscaping and scenery that never fails to amaze me with its lovely views and the Sims themselves I much prefer to any other iteration. I loved Sims 2, don’t get me wrong, but with all the c…
  • Springfairy556 wrote: » @Amphora & @Waterdragon What worlds are you using? Both are beautiful! Saint Greer Islands It's an empty world but worth the effort in filling up with pretty lots
  • Here’s a link at MTS: http://modthesims.info/t/530608 It’s a thread that mostly involves vampires and werewolves. The werewolf part I think you’ll find especially helpful because one of the people in the thread linked to some sliders that might …
  • Finally caught up again on ‘awesome-ing’ everyone’s pics. They’re so pretty! I’ll contribute some more pics of mine. Some I just took in my recent bout of attempted gameplay before I got too distracted with this scenery
  • I only use it sparingly. I’m obsessive enough in my gameplay that the wonky interactions due to the height differences bother me too much. I mostly use it only if there is a reason behind it or for story purposes. For example, I use the slider on…
  • igazor wrote: » Riverblossom Hills. The OP linked to it above. http://modthesims.info/download.php?t=429780 Dangit. And I pride myself on being a thorough reader. Shame on me for missing that Thanks Igazor!
  • Which world is this happening in? I have no idea why this is happening but I’m curious what world might be causing this lol
  • Kynan wrote: » @Amphora Beautiful scenery pics! Did you finish building in St. Greer? Lol no far from it. I’m smewhat in the planning stage, trying to find premade or user created lots that go with my preferred version of the town. So far I…
Avatar

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Badges

500 AwesomesNinth Anniversary250 AwesomesEighth AnniversarySeventh Anniversary5 Insightfuls100 Awesomes25 Awesomes5 Awesomes500 Likes250 LOLs250 LikesSixth Anniversary100 Likes100 LOLs25 Likes5 AgreesName DropperFirst Comment10 Comments100 Comments500 Comments1000 Comments2500 Comments25 LOLs5 Likes5 LOLsPhotogenicFirst AnniversarySecond AnniversaryThird AnniversaryFourth AnniversaryFifth Anniversary

About

Username
Amphora
Joined
Visits
2,475
Last Active
Roles
en_US
Points
2,939
Badges
33
Posts
3,833