Teen Flick Legacy Challenge!
Movie choices: if you don’t know a movie you can skip it if you would like and move on to the next one. If you want to add a generation like a movie you haven’t seen yet feel free to! (I haven’t seen many so people can add and skip as many as they like!)
Traits and Aspirations are optional but they are suggested.
This challenge has 9 generations! Feel free to add more!
“My head is saying, ‘Fool forget him’ my heart is saying, ‘don’t let go’.”
Starting with the classics! And what better of a classic than Grease! You must start as a teenager! You can make Danny and the other characters if you choose but you don’t have to!
You are playing as Sandy! You must:
* Meet someone at the beach, fall in love with them.
* Transfer to another school
* Make Friends
* Re-meet the person you met at the beach, but get in a fight with them.
* Refuse to drink, smoke, have sex, etc.
* Make up with person you met at beach.
* Get in many other fights and make up (at least 2)
* Get in one final fight.
* Change yourself to win them over.
* Make up, age up, and have kids.
Traits (optimal but suggested!): Aspiration: Soulmate
Traits: Good, Outgoing.w
“Chaos is what killed the dinosaurs, darling.”
You are now on Generation 2! You start as Veronica. Your parents loved high school, they had lots of friends and found love within each other. But the ugly truth was how real life plum. And now you are living your worst life.
(Story starts as teenager)
* Lose contact with childhood friend when you become a teenager.
* Befriend popular people.
* Become popular (have lots of friends or become famous.)
* Meet am evil Sim.
* Fall in love with the evil sim.
* Kill 3 people with that Sim. (One popular person)
* Get in a fight with that sim and break up.
* Fake death. (Pass out)
* Let ex lover see
* Stop ex lover from killing the whole school
* Watch ex lover die
* Befriend childhood friend.
* Make life better for yourself.
* Age up, get married, have kids
Aspiration: Nerd Brain.
Traits: Loner, Good.
Generation 3-13 Going On 30
“I think we all wanna feel something that we’ve forgotten or turned our backs on. Because maybe we didn’t realize how much we were leaving behind.”
Your mom says she had a messed up life as a teenager and thinks your life your life is much more simpler and wishes she had your life as a teen. But you think your life is much worse.
You play as Jenna!
* Story Starts as a kid (Teens look too tall for Jenna’s height.)
* Have a birthday party and invite all your friends and popular people.
* Have all your friends leave.
* Blame your friend.
* Lock yourself in a room.
* Go to sleep.
* Wake up as a 30 year old. (Use cas.fulleditmode to become a young adult)
* Live out life as adult
* Act like a kid
* Meet childhood friend
* Get ahead in your job
* Fall in love with childhood friend
* Go to childhood friend’s wedding.
* Be sad they’re marrying someone else.
* Fall asleep.
* Return back to 13 year old.
* Date and eventually marry childhood friend.
* Have kids with childhood friend.
Aspiration (as 13 year old): Social Butterfly.
Traits (as 13 year old): Outgoing
Aspiration (as 30 year old): Party Animal
Traits (as 30 year old): Outgoing, Goofball, Childish
“Searching for a boy in high school is as useless as searching for meaning in a Pauly Shore movie.”
You will be playing as Cher.
(Story starts as teenager)
You are the most popular girl in school. Everyone adores you! Even if your mother has passed, you still manage to keep a smile on your face!
* Have your mother die after you are born.
* Be popular (famous or have lots of friends)
* Be rich from dad’s job.
* Befriend a new student at your school
* Give her a makeover.
* Fall for guy, have him reject you.
* Have your new student friend become more popular than you
* Realize your ex-stepbrother is right about your selfishness
* Do good deeds
* Fall for ex-stepbrother
* Get married, have kids.
Aspiration: Friend Of The World
Traits: Outgoing, Cheerful.
Generation 5-Legally Blonde
“You must always have faith in people, and most importantly you must always have faith in yourself.”
(Story starts as young adult)
Your mother was a social butterfly. She had as many friends as she wanted. But she only found love at the last second. And you don’t want to make the same mistake.
You will play as Elle:
* Be in a sorority (have a house full with 8 people or more if you use mods)
* Have a boyfriend for a long time and be in a ‘serious relationship’.
* Get dressed up for ‘proposal’.
* Have him break up with you at the last second.
* Chase after him by getting into a good school (preferably Harvard.) (this will be done by moving into another house with 8 or more people)
* Fail at first
* Find ex has a fiancée.
* Become enemies with the fiancée
* Befriend two people (Emmett and Paulette)
* Succeed in school.
* Find you are very good at the subject you study.
* Have a teacher hit on you after a big success you had, leaving you to realize that’s the only reason you succeeded.
* Leave school out of sadness.
* Come back to the school
* Have a huge success
* Have your boyfriend try to take you back.
* Reject him.
* Befriend ex’s fiancée
* Marry one of friends. (Emmett)
* Have kids with friend.
* Become successful in your career.
Traits: Cheerful, Ambitious, Genius.
Generation 6-The D.U.F.F
“There’s always somebody prettier or more talented or richer than you, but it’s shouldn’t affect how you see yourself.”
Your mom was hardworking. And you think you’re just laid back. You never really found much problems in your life. But that would change shortly...
(Story starts as teenager)
You will play as Bianca:
* Have two good friends who you see all the time.
* Have a crush on a guy who probably won’t notice you
* Got to a party with friend
* Have neighbor tell you that you are a DUFF.
* Realize he is right.
* Stop talking to your close friends.
* Have your neighbor help change your image, make you more independent.
* Have an embarrassing moment causing people to pick on you.
* Start a romantic relationship with your crush
* Talk about it with your neighbor in a secure location
* Kiss your neighbor.
* Go on date with crush
* Realize you’re falling for your neighbor.
* Have crush be using you
* Leave your crush by themselves and go home.
* Find neighbor in a relationship.
* Reunite with close friends.
* Go to dance with your friends by your side.
* Confront your neighbor about your feelings for them at the dance.
* Have your neighbor kiss you at the dance.
* Stop caring about your image
* Have a relationship with your neighbor.
* (For sake of next generation) DO NOT MARRY BOYFRIEND! Try For Baby with two other men and boyfriend before taking pregnancy test (if not pregnant repeat this process until pregnant) and ‘ask to just be friends’ with boyfriend. Never speak to the 3 men again.
Aspiration: Friend Of The World
Traits: Self-Assured, Bro.
Generation 7-Mamma Mia!
“You are the dancing queen, young and sweet, only 17.”
Your mom never cared what anyone thought. Which didn’t stop her from sleeping with 3 men. When you were a kid you never cared who your father was, but now you care more than ever.
You will play as Sophie.
Story begins when you are a young adult.
* Find a boyfriend.
* Get engaged.
* Travel to an Island (Island Bluffs or Other)
* Read your mother’s diary (read a book)
* Invite your 3 fathers to your wedding
* Befriend your 3 fathers
* Have your mother find the 3 men.
* Have a Bachelorette party.
* Have your fathers find out they are your father.
* Pass out at the party.
* Have your mother and one of the men fall for each other. (Preferably the previous boyfriend/neighbor.)
* Have your mother give you away at your wedding
* Have your mother confront the man she fell for before you get married about her feelings.
* Stop your wedding.
* Have your mother get married to the man she fell for.
* Run away and elope with your fiancée
* Have kids.
Traits: Outgoing, cheerful, family oriented.
Generation 8-Mean Girls
“Calling someone else fat doesn't make you any skinnier, calling someone stupid doesn’t make you any smarter.
All you can do in life is try to solve the problem in front of you.”
Your parents loved each other, but never had a real wedding. They ran away, and homeschooled you. You have never faced the harsh world that is reality considering you didn’t know many people where you lived. But you’re about to know a lot more people.
You play as Cady.
Your story begins as a teen.
* Move to a new country (world).
* Have no friends the first day of school.
* Make friends.
* Befriend the ‘Plastics’ (popular people).
* Find out about the ‘Burn Book’ at one of the popular people’s house.
* Meet a guy and fall for him.
* Find out that he is the ex boyfriend of one of your popular friends
* Fail in school to have him talk to you.
* Go to a party with your popular friends.
* Find your popular friend taking her ex (your crush) back.
* Get revenge. (Make her fatter without her knowledge if you want it to be story based.)
* Have the popular friend forced out of the group.
* Take her place unknowingly.
* Abandon your friends you met in the beginning. (Before you met the popular people)
* Become mean and snotty by taking her place.
* Have a fling with your crush, but don’t become boyfriend and girlfriend yet.
* Be blamed for something you didn’t do by the popular friend that left.
* Have everyone hate you.
* Have popular friend be ‘hit by a bus’ (have her leave the school to resemble her being at the hospital recovering)
* Have your crush shun you.
* Take blame for what you didn’t do
* Make amends with popular friend who left group.
* Make amends with everyone you hurt in your life
* Return back to your normal self. (Stop being mean and snotty.)
* Reunite with your crush.
* Reunite with your friends you abandoned.
* Have the popular group disband
* Have a great rest of high school
* Marry crush.
* Have 3 daughters.
Aspiration: Friend to the world
Traits: genius, outgoing.
Traits when she becomes the most popular person: Mean, snob. Aspiration: Leader of the pack.
(Traits change back to original traits after making amends with people you hurt)
Generation 9-To All The Boys I’ve Loved Before
“The more people that you let into your life, the more that can just walk right out.”
Your mom’s life was crazy at times but in the end it always worked out. Sometimes you needed someone like her to help you out. And at the time in your life right now, you couldn’t need her more.
Your story starts when you find your first crush.
You play as Lara Jean.
* Mom dies after third daughter is born.
* Meet 5 boys at different times and places.
* Fall in love with them but never be in a relationship.
* One must be your sister’s boyfriend.
* Write books (letters) about them.
* Have your older sister leave.
* Have her break up with her boyfriend.
* When you are a teen Have the books be given to them.
* Have one come back.
* Be confronted by 3 of them
* Have a fake relationship with one of the boys.
* Have one of the 3 be gay.
* Go on a trip (travel) with your classmates (including your fake boyfriend.)
* Actually fall back in love with your fake boyfriend.
* Meet him on the trip (preferably in a hot tub) and confess your feelings.
* Form a real relationship with your fake boyfriend.
* Break up with boyfriend after being caught cheating.
* Have sister return home.
* Have your sister find you used to like her ex boyfriend.
* Get in a fight with your sister
* Make up with her.
* Make up with your boyfriend and if you choose to: get married.
Traits: Good, Romantic
This is the end of the legacy challenge!
If you want to add more or skip a generation feel free to! I’d love to hear your add on generations!
I hope you enjoy it!
- [ ]