Original Post

Highlighted

[V] Command Power Results In Route Failure

[ Edited ]
★ Guide

Product: The Sims 4
Platform:PC
Which language are you playing the game in? English
How often does the bug occur? Often (50% - 99%)
What is your current game version number? 1.79.93.1030
What expansions, game packs, and stuff packs do you have installed? Everything but Paranormal, all kits, MFPS, DHD, Cottage Living, and JtB.
Steps: How can we find the bug ourselves? Select a target and choose the Command power, then initiate the Sit command.
What happens when the bug occurs? The target will route fail a large majority of the time, regardless of open space or even terrain.
What do you expect to see? The target (with a swirl around their head) kneel where they are.
Have you installed any customization with the game, e.g. Custom Content or Mods? Not now. I've removed them.
Did this issue appear after a specific patch or change you made to your system? Yes
Please describe the patch or change you made. The patch was likely sometime in late 2019 or early 2020, as it worked just fine beforehand, and hasn't since.

With/out mods, in/outdoors, un/even terrain, male/female vampire, full/low energy, new/old game, MOO objects nearby or not, and even with multiple cache clears and recoveries, this power still (at least 85 - 90% of the time) causes the target to do the route fail animation and show the usual route fail thought bubble. 

Message 1 of 4 (491 Views)

Re: [V] Command Power Results In Route Failure

[ Edited ]
Hero

@Kyr0e Did you delete your older report you made for the sit command and made this one or did you delete the sit one a while ago ?

It's best to edit or add to existing threads if you have new info instead of deleting them. This forum is monitored by EA and they are working on bugs so it can be counter-productive if threads aren't there anymore. Also any me toos a thread had get lost.

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

I don't work or have any association with EA. I give advice to the best of my knowledge and cannot be held responsible for any damage done to your computer/game.
Please only contact me via PM when asked to do so.

Important Threads

Message 2 of 4 (443 Views)

[ Edited ]
★ Guide

@crinrict I deleted it prior to posting this one (not sure how long ago).

I will keep in mind to just make edits, rather than deletions.

Message 3 of 4 (422 Views)

Hero
@Kyr0e Thanks for the info

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

I don't work or have any association with EA. I give advice to the best of my knowledge and cannot be held responsible for any damage done to your computer/game.
Please only contact me via PM when asked to do so.

Important Threads

Message 4 of 4 (400 Views)