Re: Plants fail to produce until bugs have been sprayed

by crinrict

Original Post

★★★ Apprentice
@xochiquetzl_xkvn «Also, if my cowplant visually goes back to being a bud but I still hear the cowbell, etc., I reset object on it.»
I noticed that. The cow plant just DO NOT respond to changes in the growth stage.

So, «Reset object» it is. Or, as I really don't like it, I go in build mode and shove it into the house inventory once it reach maturity. I only ever grow one to complete the gardening aspiration. Well... 3 times in my current family.
Message 161 of 162 (3,605 Views)
Highlighted

[ Edited ]
Hero

Our master gardeners treated a few of our plants so they no longer reset to a previous growth stage randomly. If only life worked that way…

Fixed in Patch 1.76.81/ 1.4.

I don't find the notes very encouraging. Sounds like not everything was fixed but we shall see.

If you still have issues, please create a new thread. Make sure to list the plants you're having issues with and post if they are sheltered or inside.

Out of seasons plants that are outside turning to dirt piles is not a bug.

EDIT: New thread here: https://answers.ea.com/t5/Bug-Reports/Plants-reverting-to-dirt-pile-after-fertilizing-Patch-1-76-81/... . please make sure to answer the questions posted in the second post.

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

I don't work or have any association with EA. I give advice to the best of my knowledge and cannot be held responsible for any damage done to your computer/game.
Please only contact me via PM when asked to do so.

Important Threads

Message 162 of 162 (11,854 Views)