Getting impossible Weekly Tasks since Easter Update

by GothicSimmer

Original Post

Getting impossible Weekly Tasks since Easter Update

[ Edited ]
★ Guide

I don't know if this is a bug but on the current update, I got a Weekly Task needing features that are currently locked (e.g., Romantic relationships) although this never happened before the Easter Update. I got a goal asking me to build two Dating relationships but I don't have the Romantic socials/relationships unlocked to complete this goal.

This could be a issue to new players or players that haven't yet reached the later quests as they could have a daily task requiring a locked feature espeically if the feature is part of a later quest. Skipping the task is probably the only way out of it but it doesn't help that since the Christmas 2015 Update (the same update who changed FreePlay's logo to The Sims 4's), the skip cost was nerfed to cost 10 LPs rather than 5.

Has anyone encountered this problem of encountering "impossible" tasks requiring features that are currently locked?

Message 1 of 2 (230 Views)

Re: Getting impossible Weekly Tasks since Easter Update

[ Edited ]
Hero (Retired)

@GothicSimmer

It is not a bug. The weekly tasks are just random tasks and all players get the same tasks regardless of what level they're on. 

Message 2 of 2 (216 Views)