Sims 3 Store Specials, Login, and Make Me An Offer Broken

by crys4204e

Original Post

Sims 3 Store Specials, Login, and Make Me An Offer Broken

★★★ Apprentice

What is going on with the Store? Has EA completely given up on its Sims3 customers and fans? I have contacted EA a few times and was told by one person there are no problems with the site, and by another that they are aware of the problem and are working on it. The Store has been down for over a month now with the same specials that expired on 10/12/16. The Make Me An Offer section has said "Don’t worry, we have one of our best people working on it." for almost a month now. Where are their best people and are they really working on it? There are login issues too. Some pages will not even let you log in. Answers please!

Message 1 of 236 (2,767 Views)

Re: Sims 3 Store Specials, Login, and Make Me An Offer Broken

★ Apprentice

All these issues started for me on the 12th so I was going to wait another day to nag a bit about it.  But hey!  Might as well join in now.

There have been a few times when my account worked fine except mmao.  Most often I can't even log in.  The thing that seriously irritates me is the banner ad on the main page that changed after Halloween.  It touts mmao.  Given that I haven't been able to use that feature for a month it seems like a slap in the face.  Probably over-reacting.

This doesn't help you I know but misery loves company and all that.  It also doesn't hurt to remind the folks at EA that we're unhappy.

Best luck to you.

Message 2 of 236 (2,726 Views)

Hero (Retired)

try clear the internet cache and or switching browsers if using safari,opera or chrome try IE or Firefox

Message 3 of 236 (2,709 Views)

★★★ Apprentice

Cache and cookies are not the problem, it has to do with their site. Several other people are having the same issues. https://www.reddit.com/r/thesims/comments/5alqdb/sims_3_site_login_not_working_anymore/

Message 4 of 236 (2,697 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★ Apprentice

I hope more people speak up so we can get an answer :eahigh_file:

Message 5 of 236 (2,696 Views)

Hero (Retired)

TY I'll bring this to the attention of a Community Manger

@EA_Mai  or @EA_Kristi   please and thank you in advance

Message 6 of 236 (2,687 Views)

★★★ Apprentice

Thank you Very Much!

Message 7 of 236 (2,679 Views)

★★★ Novice

Hey all.

Happy that I'm not the only one having issues with the login. It started a couple of days ago, more or less: my welcome page on the launcher is all blue and I can't login in game as well. Tried to clean cache on IE thinking it was the source of the problem, it gives me Error 500 Internal Server Error most of the time (I managed to login on the site once after the cleaning, but when it opened up the launcher it was the same as before).

I hope EA staff figures out quickly the solution. Cheers Standard smile

Message 8 of 236 (2,663 Views)

★★★ Apprentice

Just curious, how long does it generally take for a reply from a community answer? Thanks!

Message 9 of 236 (2,634 Views)

★★★ Novice

Hey again.

In the end, I have the login working almost perfectly again: no idea what I did/what happened. Probably cursing the login system wounded its pride and it decided to surprise me. Large smile

About the how much time does it take for the guys/girls of EA Staff to reply, I have no idea, sorry.

Hope you too manage to get the login back soon. Cheers Standard smile

Message 10 of 236 (2,626 Views)