Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

I bet I am the #1 fan

?saduie=AG9B_P_ZWBS_PuJ0S3_j3nuidiI1&attid=0.2&disp=emb&view=att&th=13bc6650a07b4cf9

I Just got this tattoo today!

Comments

• Options
    JongarakunJongarakun Posts: 1,265 Member
    edited December 2012
    Tat ain't showing D: Upload it to imageshack or something, I wanna see.
    Ornery weirdo. My Origin ID is Jongarakun.
    xyIcMqt.png
  • Options
    Whitney4everWhitney4ever Posts: 98 New Member
    edited December 2012
    Is this is a better picture?
    IMAG0060-1-1_zpse3a3be14.jpg
  • Options
    sunshineandsimoleonssunshineandsimoleons Posts: 8,413 Member
    edited December 2012
    :shock:
    WLfAA9V.png
  • Options
    Miax0Miax0 Posts: 15,840 Member
    edited December 2012
    Dear lord. XD I know people say this all the time about tattoo's, but if this is real you will probably regret having a huge plumbob tattoo'd on your body, one day.
  • Options
    blacksheba1973blacksheba1973 Posts: 20,326 Member
    edited December 2012
    :shock:
    getsmiley.php?show=2140

**You get no argument from me. I'd say you just may be. I have seen one on the back of a person's neck before though.
    YShQCz1.png
  • Options
    10eliblue10eliblue Posts: 2,280 New Member
    edited December 2012
    Wow, it's like a Brony getting a Pony Tattoo, it's probably been done many times.
  • Options
    Sunflower227Sunflower227 Posts: 3,644 Member
    edited December 2012
    That's awesome! I have tattoos- big ones- and although none are sims related, I read this somewhere once:

"It makes me laugh when people tell me I'm going to regret my tattoos when I'm older. Yeah, when my health is deteriorating, and I struggle to get around, I'm sure the first thought I'll have is "Darn, I wish I didn't have these tattoos that remind me of the good days."

I hope you enjoy it and wear it proudly for many years to come! :thumbup:
  • Options
    Faith12368Faith12368 Posts: 2,997 Member
    edited December 2012
    That's awesome! I have tattoos- big ones- and although none are sims related, I read this somewhere once:

"It makes me laugh when people tell me I'm going to regret my tattoos when I'm older. Yeah, when my health is deteriorating, and I struggle to get around, I'm sure the first thought I'll have is "Darn, I wish I didn't have these tattoos that remind me of the good days."

LOL, that is so true! :) I agree to hon, I hope you enjoy your tat and the sims for many years to come! :)
    Long live the new Doctor!
  • Options
    edited December 2012

Eeep. I hope i didn't sound like one of those people who are against body art and everything. (By "dear lord" i meant it like in shock, not that it's bad or anything) I had 5 facial piercings. (monroe, snakebites, tongue, nose) and my ear piercings as well. So i'm totally for body art. but this...idk...a plumbob taking up someone's whole side of their body seems, well i don't know how to explain it XD but to each their own! :D
  • Options
    PurpleRosesPurpleRoses Posts: 3,796 Member
    edited December 2012
    My goodness people. It is the OP's body and they'll do as they please with it. Just because it's something that you personally wouldn't get doesn't mean that they should be ashamed of it.

I think that it's really neat. And so what if other people have had plumbobs tattooed onto them. It symbolizes something to the OP.
  • Options
    unicornponyzunicornponyz Posts: 224 New Member
    edited December 2012
    Neat :mrgreen:
  • Options
    The_Purple_PlumbobThe_Purple_Plumbob Posts: 11,250 New Member
    edited December 2012
    Wow, looks good. Though I personally wouldn't be rushing out anytime soon for one, I'm not that big of a fan. Still cool though.
  • Options
    JennyggJennygg Posts: 1,574 Member
    edited December 2012
    I love your tat! I got a plumbob tattoo on my left ankle a few months ago.:mrgreen:
    hC6F85532
  • Options
    leggokatzleggokatz Posts: 1,822 Member
    edited December 2012
    I wouldn't do it but I'm all for expressing yourself so congrats on your new tat!

And the title goes tooo.... Whitney4ever :D
  • Options
    Trish1966Trish1966 Posts: 1,010 Member
    edited December 2012
    Looks great! But as someone who gets lightheaded when my doctor sims are giving vaccination clinics in the park, I think I'll enjoy looking at body art instead of having it. Needles plus me equals terror. :oops:
  • Options
    LakrossLakross Posts: 1,577 New Member
    edited December 2012
    Yep got me beat :lol:
  • Options
    dothesmustledothesmustle Posts: 1,851 Member
    edited December 2012
    If I was getting a sims 3 tat I would get that purple woohoo heart but tats are a little too permenant for my liking so it's not something I would seriously do. Good for you though at least it's different.
    You can call me smustle or Lori if you prefer.
  • Options
    ElizabethMorinElizabethMorin Posts: 646
    edited December 2012
    Wow! You sure are a hardcore simmer!

I love the sims with all my heart, but I'm too secretive about it to get a tatto xD
  • Options
    ElizabethMorinElizabethMorin Posts: 646
    edited December 2012
    :thumbup:

Who said that? I've definately heard that before.
  • Options
    StormkeepStormkeep Posts: 7,632 Member
    edited December 2012
    Miax0 wrote:
    Eeep. I hope i didn't sound like one of those people who are against body art and everything. (By "dear lord" i meant it like in shock, not that it's bad or anything) I had 5 facial piercings. (monroe, snakebites, tongue, nose) and my ear piercings as well. So i'm totally for body art. but this...idk...a plumbob taking up someone's whole side of their body seems, well i don't know how to explain it XD but to each their own! :D

Pretty sure that's her ankle, hon, not the whole side of her body, but just her teeny, tiny ankle. You can see the top of the sock and shoe below it and the bottom of her pants above it. It isn't very big.

It looks awesome though. I am another of those people who is terrified of needles. I would rather have surgery than a vaccination, no lie. I am envious of those who have the cahonies to sit there long enough for a needle to burn ink into their skin.

Looks great Whitney4ever! And I think you are right, you are definitely in the running for #1 Sims fan.
    This post will be edited by StormKeep at some point.
    2c2ab3785fad83173d9a155efa4afd1fc99b9595.jpg
    The Winters family Tree --- My Mods
  • Options
    NotSoLuckyNotSoLucky Posts: 4,682 Member
    edited December 2012
    I guess you really cant live without sims.
  • Options
    SimsAddiction968SimsAddiction968 Posts: 1,218 Member
    edited December 2012
    Nice!!

I did the bracelet a few years ago and the Freezer Bunny earlier this year.

582442_10150872723576519_1530220531_n_zps730a683b.jpg
    20449_302796801518_2052858_n_zps5b1c4647.jpg
    20449_302796781518_7515993_n_zps1e98cd11.jpg
    HI! My name is SimsAddiction968
    I discovered Sims 1 summer 2001 when my youngest was 1 yr old.
    I bought all Eps & Sps for Sims 2 as they were released.
    I even bought Sims games for our consoles and handhelds.
    I have bought all Sims 3 Eps & Sps as the were released.
    I have held my grandson while playing. He is now 5 and plays FreePlay.
    I have pre ordered Sims 4. I have the Sims 2 mouse and waiting on Sims 4 mouse.
    I have a Freezer Bunny tattoo and a bracelet tattoo of the Sims 2 aspirations.

YES! I am addicted to The Sims no matter the form.
  • Options
    alwslaughinggirlalwslaughinggirl Posts: 244 Member
    edited December 2012
    Those are all very awesome tats! Great to express what you love
    I've been playing since TS1. My favorite games are TS2 and TS4.
    Origin ID- manda102784 <3
  • Options
    edited December 2012
    Stormkeep wrote:
    Pretty sure that's her ankle, hon, not the whole side of her body, but just her teeny, tiny ankle. You can see the top of the sock and shoe below it and the bottom of her pants above it. It isn't very big.

It looks awesome though. I am another of those people who is terrified of needles. I would rather have surgery than a vaccination, no lie. I am envious of those who have the cahonies to sit there long enough for a needle to burn ink into their skin.

Looks great Whitney4ever! And I think you are right, you are definitely in the running for #1 Sims fan.
    OMG! I feel so stupid o__o I think i thought it was the whole side of her body by how large the photo is. That seemed a bit extreme. The ankle is a completely different story... Sorry, OP!

As for the being scared of needles thing, it's completely different from getting a vaccination or your blood taken. I don't like those, either. But with the piercings i had, it's nothing like that because it's something you want, you know? I figure it's the same when getting a tattoo even though i haven't gotten one (yet!)
  • Options
    MinDtriKzMinDtriKz Posts: 5,441 Member
    edited December 2012
    Wow, I think you are the biggest fan!