Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

What are you doing for christmas? :D

Comments

• JongarakunJongarakun Posts: 1,265 Member
    edited December 2012
    madhatter123: Let us be needlessly excited over a few days together!
    Ornery weirdo. My Origin ID is Jongarakun.
    xyIcMqt.png
  • The_Purple_PlumbobThe_Purple_Plumbob Posts: 11,250 New Member
    edited December 2012
    tumblr_mef2t4K0IG1rr3l61o1_500.gif

Okay. Um. I'm going to eat cookies and stay at home. And open presents with my family. <3

I love that movie.
  • The_Purple_PlumbobThe_Purple_Plumbob Posts: 11,250 New Member
    edited December 2012
    Lunch with the family on Christmas day. I might sneak in some simming either before or after lunch.
  • ElizabethMorinElizabethMorin Posts: 646
    edited December 2012
    artlove1: Oh, that looks good! :)

pugslover4: That sounds nice!

Huckleberryhen90: That stinks that your mom has to work so late :/ Anyways, I'm sure you'll make a great dinner! :D
  • buckosnortbuckosnort Posts: 9,628 Member
    edited December 2012
    I'm going to my new Cottage with my family and having a party but also relaxing :D

Though I won't be on Sims for a while sadly.
    edited December 2012
    ddsims3world: I meant the one with Jim Carrey :) But the disney one is good too!

slamonda: That sounds nice!

vgaddiction2259: That's so cool! :O

jongarakon: That sounds great!

sims3lvr88: I'm so sorry to hear about your grandma :( But I hope you still have a nice christmas!

catloverplayer: Nice pictures! Your sims are so festive! :D

Kelly_Blake: I know how you feel, I missed school today because my dog is sick and I'll have to make up so much stuff over break.

letterfromatheif: I have a friend that doesn't celebrate anything either. Are you jehova's witness too?

madhatter123: Lol I love Elf :)

the_purple_plumbob: Sounds great! :D

catloverplayer:

• ddsims3worldddsims3world Posts: 4,519 Member
    edited December 2012
    @ElizabethMorin, Nope I didn't see that one w/ Jim Carrey!
  • FreakZhioFreakZhio Posts: 777 Member
    edited December 2012
    My family has a tradition to open presents up together early in the morning. My siblings and I go to my parent’s house around 6am and we all open our gifts as a family. However, this year my mom has to work a long shift that goes from Christmas Eve to Christmas morning – so we will probably hold off on the gifts until the afternoon this year.

Also, this is the first year that I will be cooking the Christmas dinner so I’m pretty excited about that. I have a very big family so my house will be full of my relatives and family friends. I hope I don’t screw anything up! :lol:

After my family leaves, I am hoping to get in some Sim time and let them celebrate the holidays as well. :)

OMG SAM AND DEAN (I mean in your gif lol) !!!!!!!!!!
  • FreakZhioFreakZhio Posts: 777 Member
    edited December 2012
    Well I won't be doing anything. Just play Sims all day long and make them enjoy the holidays and have fun at the winter festival :D:D:lol:
  • daria_is_odddaria_is_odd Posts: 810 New Member
    edited December 2012
    We dont celebrate it

so i'll probs be playing sims
    :)
  • SteffstarSteffstar Posts: 1,354 Member
    edited December 2012
    Sims3Lvr88 wrote:
    On Christmas Eve, we get everything ready for the morning, wrap any more gifts we have that are unwrapped.

Christmas Morning: Get up and tear into presents together, then start getting Christmas dinner ready, which is either ham or turkey. We don't really have any family members that come over so it's just me, my mom, and my dad. There used to be four of us until my grandmother died last year of cancer. :'(

Sorry to hear about your grandma. The first year is always the hardest. This is my third Christmas without my mom (she passed Oct 2010) and it's still as hard.

I'm working up through Christmas eve, then hitting midnight mass, and cooking dinner on Christmas day. We'll probably go to a movie. That's our tradition these days.

Not sure if I'll get to play sims. My uncle is visiting, so I'll most likely be playing hostess.
  • HuckleberryHen90HuckleberryHen90 Posts: 474 Member
    edited December 2012
    FreakZhio wrote:
    My family has a tradition to open presents up together early in the morning. My siblings and I go to my parent’s house around 6am and we all open our gifts as a family. However, this year my mom has to work a long shift that goes from Christmas Eve to Christmas morning – so we will probably hold off on the gifts until the afternoon this year.

Also, this is the first year that I will be cooking the Christmas dinner so I’m pretty excited about that. I have a very big family so my house will be full of my relatives and family friends. I hope I don’t screw anything up! :lol:

After my family leaves, I am hoping to get in some Sim time and let them celebrate the holidays as well. :)

OMG SAM AND DEAN (I mean in your gif lol) !!!!!!!!!!

I'd like them both for Christmas! :wink:
    edited December 2012
    freakzhio: I'll probably be doing that too because I get Seasons on x-mas :D

daria_is_odd: Well happy winter then :D

• Sims3Lvr88Sims3Lvr88 Posts: 636 New Member
    edited December 2012
    Steffstar wrote:
    Sims3Lvr88 wrote:
    On Christmas Eve, we get everything ready for the morning, wrap any more gifts we have that are unwrapped.

Christmas Morning: Get up and tear into presents together, then start getting Christmas dinner ready, which is either ham or turkey. We don't really have any family members that come over so it's just me, my mom, and my dad. There used to be four of us until my grandmother died last year of cancer. :'(

Sorry to hear about your grandma. The first year is always the hardest. This is my third Christmas without my mom (she passed Oct 2010) and it's still as hard.

I'm working up through Christmas eve, then hitting midnight mass, and cooking dinner on Christmas day. We'll probably go to a movie. That's our tradition these days.

Not sure if I'll get to play sims. My uncle is visiting, so I'll most likely be playing hostess.

Thanks. Yeah last year was really hard for us. She passed away in Nov. so it's the second year this year. It's not so bad anymore :)
  • Shadow08Sims3Shadow08Sims3 Posts: 711 Member
    edited December 2012
    for me if I get Supernatal and Season today, I'll be playing Sims on Christmas Eve and Christmas Day.

I usely just open presents on Christmas Day and then the rest of the day play on the computer. I Already celabrated Christmas with my 3 neices.

And I got my older neice into Sims 3 fan. Thats all she plays with now.

my mother and I only have a little christmas together then she does her thing and I do mine.
  • MischiefTheKittenMischiefTheKitten Posts: 3,635 Member
    edited December 2012
    Any parties? Just chilling at home? Playing sims?

Merry Christmas everyone!

I'll be making Christmas dinner for me and my boyfriend ^^ Followed by some serious relaxation and playing with our gifts :)

~MischiefTheKitten

Signature3_zpstzfs3ywq.jpg
  • megan_mariamegan_maria Posts: 645 Member
    edited December 2012
    Christmas eve I will be going to the cinema/movies with my family and having our traditional turkey sandwiches at home after :-)
    Christmas Day I will be up all morning, get just 3 hours of sleep, rip open my presents at 6am, and have Christmas dinner and more pressies round my nans :wink::D (Christmas is a big thing for my family, I'm excited! :mrgreen: )

Hope everybody has a great Christmas!
  • IMakeBoysIMakeBoys Posts: 54 Member
    edited December 2012
    Busy, busy here! Going to my sister's Sunday for dinner and our gift exchange. Monday we're going to my mother-in-law's for dinner and then my brother-in-law's for a bit. Then home to do the Santa thing. Tuesday will be spent at home with my husband, children, parents and 2 of my nieces. Tomorrow is the last day of school for my kids for 2 weeks so I doubt I'll get much Sims time lol.
  • 06Bon0606Bon06 Posts: 11,614 Member
    edited December 2012
    I don't celebrate christmas :) I wish all of you a Merry Christmas and Happy Holidays :D
  • KoumoriDiruKoumoriDiru Posts: 6,681 Member
    edited December 2012
    Spending it with my family :)
    My one brother and I still live at home so my dog will probably get me up at 5am all excited :lol: and then we usually wait til about 9am for my elder brother to arrive before we open presents (it's normally the only time we have biscuits and tea for breakfast as well!).
    Then after lunch we'll all go to my sisters house and spend a few hours with her, my brother-in-law and my niece.

Happy Holidays everyone :mrgreen:0022.gif
    tumblr_nvbyvezH0b1uvyu9yo8_r1_400.gif
  • cwaddellcwaddell Posts: 4,960 Member
    edited December 2012

Talk to family on the phone, play Guild Wars 2 and participate in some Wintersday events and maybe play some Sims 3.

Hope everyone has a wonderful day.

• SurrealSurreal Posts: 3,241 Member
    edited December 2012
    Hopefully I'll get to play Sims all day long.

Merry Christmas and Happy Holidays and all that stuff.
  • LetterM2013LetterM2013 Posts: 1,577 New Member
    edited December 2012
    Hope everyone has a great day!
  • WeealbetWeealbet Posts: 1,105 Member
    edited December 2012
    This thread has nothing to do with The Sims 3 and should be locked.
  • KoumoriDiruKoumoriDiru Posts: 6,681 Member
    edited December 2012
    Weealbet wrote:
    This thread has nothing to do with The Sims 3 and should be locked.

Grinch
    tumblr_nvbyvezH0b1uvyu9yo8_r1_400.gif