March 29th - It's time for our Friday Highlights! You can check them out here!
Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Bonehilda's Death and Her Life as a Playable Ghost

So, Bonehilda in my game died of old age and is now a playable ghost.

screenshot20121219at449.png

screenshot20121219at451.png
Bonehilda building a snowman (it ended up being an alien snowman).

screenshot20121219at452.png
She rolled the wish to join the athletic career, so I had her start working out.

If you try to put hair on Bonehilda, her whole head disappears and all you can see is floating hair.
screenshot20121219at455.png
screenshot20121219at456.png

She looks really cool with this alien mask.
screenshot20121219at455.png

Edit: Do NOT use the Young Again potion on a playable (ghost) Bonehilda! (I'm sure this applies to the Clone Voucher thing). The game WILL freeze and will STOP functioning. I had to force-shut down my computer just to quit the game.

However, if you're curious as to what happens if you use a Young Again potion on Bonehilda, this is the result:

screenshot20121219at514.png

Comments

• NeyaQueenofBaconNeyaQueenofBacon Posts: 341 New Member
    edited December 2012
    Wait she is playable? How was that achievable and she can die?!
  • AstralNovaAstralNova Posts: 257 New Member
    edited December 2012
    Wait she is playable? How was that achievable and she can die?!

Yes, she is completely playable. I can play her as I can play any sim.
    Except for some reason, she never retains a relationship with any other sim in my household. She always has to reintroduce herself to another sim, no matter how many times she's talked to them before.

And yes, she died of "old age" (how a skeleton can die of old age, I have no idea).
    edited December 2012
    Huh interesting. I was not aware she could join a household. That is very cool. May I ask how you were able to do this?
  • AstralNovaAstralNova Posts: 257 New Member
    edited December 2012
    Huh interesting. I was not aware she could join a household. That is very cool. May I ask how you were able to do this?

Well, I had set the Sim lifespan to very short (each life stage being 2 days), so then Bonehilda suddenly "died" of old age. The grim reaper came, etc, etc, and then a tombstone labeled "Bonehilda" appeared.

Fastforward a couple sims days, my sims father died (well, I killed him so I could get a freeze-death ghost). Soon I got the opportunity to restore a ghost at the science facility. So, I went there, but instead of restoring the ghost of my sims father, I restored Bonehilda. Then poof! she popped into my family and was suddenly playable.
    edited December 2012
    AstralNova wrote:

Well, I had set the Sim lifespan to very short (each life stage being 2 days), so then Bonehilda suddenly "died" of old age. The grim reaper came, etc, etc, and then a tombstone labeled "Bonehilda" appeared.

Fastforward a couple sims days, my sims father died (well, I killed him so I could get a freeze-death ghost). Soon I got the opportunity to restore a ghost at the science facility. So, I went there, but instead of restoring the ghost of my sims father, I restored Bonehilda. Then poof! she popped into my family and was suddenly playable.

*takes notes* Oh very interesting! I didn't know she could age up and die. My Bonehilda has outlived 3 generations at my house! Thank you for tell me this. :) I will be sure to test this out later.
  • AlyssatheGreatAlyssatheGreat Posts: 40
    edited December 2012
    AstralNova wrote:

*takes notes* Oh very interesting! I didn't know she could age up and die. My Bonehilda has outlived 3 generations at my house! Thank you for tell me this. :) I will be sure to test this out later.

Very cool, I deffinatly want to try this out now too, so cool! Too bad she can't retain relaitonships though, because then my sim would have a skeleton best friend. OR maybe if we can find a way for her to retain relatiionships, she can have skeleton babies! Creepy...
  • blueeyed32blueeyed32 Posts: 1,469 New Member
    edited December 2012
    My Bonehila's keep disappearing no fair! I want a ghost one.
  • clubersclubers Posts: 7,958 Member
    edited December 2012
    You should make her a witch, a vampire, a fairy, or even a zombie or a mummmy and make her date the Grim Reaper or something!
  • TaikaJamppaTaikaJamppa Posts: 14 New Member
    Bonehilda playing beek-a-boo with a toddler... Everytime she reveals her face, the toddler just laughs. Creepy... I would faint or something... O.O
  • EA_LannaEA_Lanna Posts: 3,867 EA Community Manager
    lol yes it's scary stuff indeed @TaikaJamppa :) I'll close the thread now as it's an old discussion you've necro'd and there doesn't seem to be any new information to warrant resurrecting it.
    • New Simmers, take a moment to read through this thread.
    • The Help Center is hosted on Answers HQ. Check out EA_Mage's thread on why.
    • Please post all Sims 4 Bug Reports, Technical and Gameplay issues in the AHQ Sims 4 Section.
    • Here is a quick link to The Sims forum rules
    oa2aib6yaucg.jpg

This discussion has been closed.
Return to top