Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Am I the only one...

...who has music from the Sims on their phone? :lol:

I searched "Sims soundtrack" on iTunes and found soundtracks from different Sims games. Now I have the Nightlife version of First Volley (TS2), Loo Mah (TS3), and Mayzie Grobe (TS3). What about everyone else?

Comments

• TheMomminatorTheMomminator Posts: 4,215 Member
    edited December 2012
    It's my ringtone.

You're not the only one.
  • DangerDangerDangerDanger Posts: 5,327 Member
    edited December 2012
    LOL. Do people ever give you the side-eye? Or does no one even notice? I'd probably get all overly-excited if I heard someone's phone play a Sims song in public and be all like, "ZOMG!!!! YOU PLAY THE SIMSSSSS BE MY FRIEND!" and the other person would be all like, "SECURITY!"

I might have to get on Zedge ringtones and see if I can find something to download... :) (is there any other good free ringtone app out there fellow Androidians?)
    Hi. I'm Danger. I like spaceships, Pringles, and cats. I dislike fruits and vegetables, sunlight, and the motion picture Titanic. I do not own a sword, nor do I know how to draw unicorns. As you can see, I don't have much to offer the world.
  • DmoquinnDmoquinn Posts: 748 New Member
    edited December 2012
    I actually don't listen to music in public, I mainly do it at home. It's probably because I need to get earphones, but oh well. :)
  • Pugslover4Pugslover4 Posts: 2,849 Member
    edited December 2012
    I download my to hear full song from CAS, but I would love to have all of their songs on my phone and click used for all my friend message or ringtone. :) I had COPS themes song once and all of sudden these cops standing behind me starting to dance. I said "Oops, that was suppose to be for my husband". LOL! Oh it was so funny to see them dance, if I had all of em from Sims songs it's would be funny seeing me try to sing along in Sims Language. LOL! :)
    9cac0e69-be99-4238-b1c8-e9ef2f5d7718_zps38d42068.jpg
    I owned the store! Yahoo!
  • Fairy_HappyFairy_Happy Posts: 8,902 Member
    edited December 2012
    The Sims have their own soundtrack?? :shock:

*runs off to search for music*
  • daria_is_odddaria_is_odd Posts: 810 New Member
    edited December 2012
    Sims 2 music is my jam

:) I dont have it on my phone but I do listen to it on youtube
  • Trish1966Trish1966 Posts: 1,010 Member
    edited December 2012
    I never even thought to look for it at iTunes! LOL! I think if anyone or anything other than Trace Adkins played when someone called me, it would break my phone. He has been my ringtone now for years! :lol:
  • Trish1966Trish1966 Posts: 1,010 Member
    edited December 2012
    Sorry.....double post.