Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

More toddlers actions/items

ScylScyl Posts: 461 Member
Heya, I just think theres not a lot of interactions at all with toddlers. I have a family with 2toddlers and when I click on the toddler with my other toddler I dont have any options at all! I would like to see more actions with toddlers,items and the option to put more toys in sim inventory,potty train for community lots..

Comments

• Allayna241Allayna241 Posts: 12 New Member
    edited June 2009
    I agree. I'd like to see parent/toddler interactions take up less space (why do they need to move into the living room so the parent can hand the baby a bottle when they're already right next to each other?), and I'd like to see more sibling interactions. Maybe I just haven't found them yet, but I've been unable to initiate any interactions toddler/toddler and child/toddler, which is disappointing. It's like my Child sim's younger siblings don't even exist to him until they're the same age.
  • ScylScyl Posts: 461 Member
    edited June 2009
    yeah and to be honest: I didnt notice at all toddlers and traits. I dont really see a difference with a toddler with no traits and with traits. I was expecting more actions with toddlers and traits +more impact on the game :?
  • mizzdance33mizzdance33 Posts: 2 New Member
    edited June 2009
    i for sure agree... and they took away the changetable aswell so the toddler/baby room is empty and bare.. kinda boring!
  • SweetestDrugSweetestDrug Posts: 5,406 New Member
    edited June 2009
    I kind of want toddlers to be able to work out..
    Spartan baby<33